剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
又或者是他最喜欢的冻酸奶店
maybe his favorite frozen yogurt place.
外面怎么回事
What on earth is going on out there?!
他怎么回事
What has gotten into him?
嘿 嘿 滚远点
Hey, hey! Get out of here!
我的学生还要学习呢
My kids are trying to learn!
你想虚度人生 是你自己的权利
You want to throw your life away? That's your prerogative!
不读书就是这种下场
That's what happens when you don't stay in school.
谢谢你让我 在这里洗衣服 妈妈
Thanks for letting me do my laundry over here, mom.
你住的那栋公♥寓♥ 没有洗衣机烘干机吗
Don't they have a washer/dryer at your apartment building?
有啊 但是要投币
They do, but it takes coins.
我把所有的硬币 都用来做这件衣服了
And I used up all my coins making this shirt.
妈妈 我觉得你的烘干机坏了
Oh, mom, I think something's wrong with your dryer.
那是谁啊
Who is that?
是兔宝宝
It's Bugs!
这不是我认识的兔宝宝
That's not the Bugs I know.
这也不是我认识的兔宝宝
That's not the Bugs I know, either.
但我还是挺喜欢呢
But I kinda like it.
你想去哪里啊 小姐
Where do you think you're going, young lady?
他带我去哪里 我就去哪里
Wherever he'll take me!
我禁止你跟那个流氓出去玩
I forbid you to go out with that hoodlum.
但是 爸爸 我爱他啊
But daddy, I love him!
回你自己房♥间去
Go to your room!
我根本不住在这里了
I don't even live here anymore!
那就回你以前的房♥间去
Well, then, go to your old room
虽然你妈把那里 改成做剪贴簿的房♥间了
that your mother turned into her scrapbooking room!
从我家滚出去 流氓兔
Get off my property, Thugs Bunny!
宝宝
Bun-bun!
我会回来找你的
I'll come back for ya.
我们也曾年轻过啊
You know, we were young once.
这看起来红笔印子还不够多呢
That doesn't look like it's got enough red marks.
也许圈上这个
Maybe I'll circle this,
再在这里打三个问号♥
maybe three question marks here.
这里打个叉 再在这里划线强调一下
"X" This out, underline this real aggressively.
我画了个什么啊
What do I do here?
是悲伤的表情呢
Frowny face.
祝你下次幸运点吧 梅勒妮
Better luck next time, Melanie.
对我有点尊重行吗
How about a little respect?
你管不着我
You're not the boss of me.
去吧 逃跑吧
Go ahead, run away.
你才不懂我
You don't understand me!
没有人懂我
No one understands me!
疾驰是不会让你
You're not going to find
找寻到答案的
what you're looking for on the streak.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为我以前跟你一样
Because I used to be just like you.
我以前并不是个 受社会尊敬的人
I wasn't always a respected member of society.
事实上 我以前是个很狂野的人
In fact, I used to be so wild and crazy,
大家都叫我"达菲鸭"
they actually called me "Daffy".
我为什么要相信你
Why should I trust you?
你不必相信我 但给我个机会
Maybe you shouldn't. But give me the chance.
明早八点到教室来上课
Come to class tomorrow, 8:00 A.M.
好了 同学们 看来是到齐了
All right, class. I guess that's everyone.
今天我们要讲的内容是 权力分立[支票和平衡]
Today we're going to talk about checks and balances.
还能再加一个人吗
Room for one more?
当然
Always.
好了
Ok.
支票 钱 平衡
Checks. Money. Balances.
在绷紧的绳子上 保持平衡
Balancing on a tight rope.
若他能做到 就能拿到支票
He makes it, gets a check.
这楼很高呢 也许成功 能拿到一百万美元
These are high buildings, probably for a million dollars.
我今天学到了很多
I learned a lot in there today.
你有着光明的未来
Well, you've got a bright future.
不要相信 任何打击你的话
And don't ever let anyone tell you different.
再次感谢...
Thanks again...
教授
Professor.
嘿 你得答应我
Hey. You promise me you'll keep up
你会继续学习
with your studies.
他都不在这里上学好吗
He doesn't even go to school here!
你也答应我 会继续创造奇迹
You promise me you'll keep making a difference.
他也不是真的教授啊
He's not a real Professor!
你知道吗 有趣的是
You know, it's funny.
你把自己的一生 都献给了学术界
You dedicate your whole life to academia,
但从来没想到过 会有一天
and you never imagine that one day,
一个学生走进了你的课堂
a student will walk into your class
教会了你人生 最重要的一课...
and teach you the greatest lesson of all...
信任
Trust.
信任
Trust.
你们到底是谁啊
Who are you guys?!
给我拿来
Give me those.
眼镜也是
Glasses.
还信任呢
Trust.
他们在说什么鬼话呢
What are they talking about?
这是个燃烧的胡萝卜吗
Is that a flaming carrot?
你要去哪里啊
Where do you think you're going?
兔宝宝要来接我了
Bugs is picking me up.
你们可能再也 不会见到我们了
You'll probably never see us again.
我们可能会加入 某个摩托车帮派
We're probably going to join a motorcycle gang
再生一堆帮派宝宝
and have a bunch of motorcycle babies.
所以... 再会了
So... later!
玩得开心
Have fun.
兔宝宝
Bugs?
看啊 我的手套终于到了
Look! My gloves finally arrived.
你的摩托车呢
What happened to your bike?
我卖♥♥了啊
Oh, I sold it.
我马上下来
Be right down.
我马上就好
Almost ready.
谢谢 奶奶
Thanks, grand mummy.
也谢谢你 罗拉兔
And thank you, Lola.
别开太快哟
Ooh, don't go too fast!
你居然给我不及格
You gave me an "F"?!
你说了会给我"A"啊
You said you'd give me an "A"!
我也想呢 真的很想
I wanted to. I really did.
但我觉得 你对教材的理解 掌握程度还不够
But I just didn't think you had a firm grasp of the material.
真是谢谢你啊 教授
Thanks a lot, Professor.
- 我已经改回达菲鸭了 - 为什么
- Oh, I'm back to Daffy. - How come?
教授这词太难写了 达菲鸭比较容易拼
Professor's too hard to spell. Daffy's simple.
大 飞 看吧 小菜一碟
D-a-f-y. Boom. Easy.
对了 这个给你
Oh, here you go.
我的信♥用♥卡♥
My credit card?
你会看到账单上有两笔
You're going to notice two $14.00 charges
法♥院♥开出的 十四美元的账单
on there to the courthouse.
还有时代男装店开的 七百美元的账单
Oh, and one $700 charge to Contemporary Male.
灯芯绒运动外套还真贵呢
Corduroy sports coats are expensive.
那就这样啦
That's all, Folks!
你刚说什么
What did you say?
没什么...
Um... noting.
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表