剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
然后 就去打包箱子啦
Then, off to pack all those boxes.
你怎么没去庆祝桃子节
Shouldn't you be at the peach festival?
我想带点匹萨路上吃
I'm getting a pizza for the road.
哦 嘿 兔宝宝 嘿 波基猪
Oh! Hey, Bugs. Hey, Porky.
罗拉兔 你在这里干什么呀
Lola! What are you doing here?
我来吃午饭啊
I was just getting some lunch.
哦 那我们一起吃吧
Oh, we should all eat together.
不行 你得赶紧出发了
We can't. You've got to get on the road.
- 哦 你要去哪里呀 - 这不重要
- Oh, where are you going? - Doesn't matter.
去庆祝桃子节啊
The peach festival.
波基猪的匹萨好了吗 飞毛腿
How's Porky's pizza coming, Speedy?
哦 桃子节吗
Ooh, the peach festival?
我一直想去参加庆典呢
I've always wanted to go to that.
是啊 很有趣的 非常有趣
Yep, it's a lot of fun. Tons of fun.
飞毛腿
Speedy!
听着 伙计 我快不意味着 我的烤箱也快啊
Look, man, just because I'm fast doesn't mean my oven's fast.
那就是个普通的烤箱
It's a regular oven.
好了 你的匹萨来了 是时候出发了
Ok. You got your pizza. It's time to hit the road.
哦 好吧
Oh! All right.
那祝你们周末愉快啦
Well, have a great weekend.
- 祝你搬家大吉哟 - 哦 天啊
- Good luck with your move. - Oh, boy.
搬什么家
What move?
兔宝宝说他这周末 要帮你搬家呀
Bugs said he's helping you move this weekend.
我不搬家啊 你为什么说 我要搬家啊
I'm not moving. Why'd you tell him I was moving?
是啊 你为什么说 罗拉兔要搬家啊
Yeah. Why'd you say Lola was moving?
我说的不是罗拉兔
I didn't say Lola.
我说的是维奥拉
I said Viola.
是维奥拉 维奥拉要搬家
Viola. Viola's moving.
维奥拉是谁
Who's Viola?
你问我维奥拉是谁吗
You're asking me who Viola is?
是啊 谁是维奥拉啊
Yeah. Who's Viola?
维奥拉是... 我的... 姐姐
Viola's... my... sister.
你还有姐姐吗
You have a sister?
我都不知道 你有个姐姐呢
I didn't know you had a sister!
是啊 我的姐姐维奥拉
Yeah, my big sister Viola.
我们怎么一直没见过她呀
How come we've never met her?
哦 她很害羞 非常害羞
Oh, well, she's shy. Painfully shy.
那在她搬家之前 我们得见一面呀
Well, we have to meet her before she moves.
那... 真是太好了
That... that would be nice,
但是 波基猪要去庆祝桃子节了 所以 拜
but Porky's going to the peach festival, so, you know, bye.
别管桃子节啦
Forget the peach festival!
见你姐姐可比桃子节重要多了
Meeting your sister's more important than the peach festival.
是啊 我们来帮你们搬家吧
Yeah. We'll help you guys with the move.
她住在哪里呀
Where does she live?
她住在哪里吗
Where does she live?
是啊 她的地址是什么呀
Yeah, what's her address?
市场街...
463...
463号♥
Market street.
那个地方很乱呢
Ooh. That's a rough part of town.
是吗 我是说 我知道 所以她才要搬家啊
It is? I mean, I know. That's why she's moving.
好吧 我去把酒店的预定取消
Well, I better go cancel my hotel reservation.
看来这周末 我要待在城里了
Looks like I'm staying in town this weekend.
波基猪 你真的不必这么做
Porky, you really don't have to.
我们明天见啦
See you tomorrow.
我好激动 能和你姐姐见面呀
Oh! I am so excited to meet your sister!
罗拉兔 你见不到我姐姐的
Lola, you're not going to meet my sister.
你说什么 为什么啊
What? Why?
因为我根本没有姐姐
Because I don't have a sister!
我对波基猪撒了谎 所以
I lied to Porky so I wouldn't have to go
我就不用跟他 去庆祝桃子节了
to the peach festival with him.
好 首先 你不会撒谎 那不是你专长
Ok. First of all, you would never lie. That's not your area.
其次 没人会不想去 庆祝桃子节吧
Second of all, who wouldn't want to go to a peach festival?
再说了 我知道怎么回事了
Third of all, I totally see what's going on here.
你不想我 去见你的姐姐
You don't want me to meet your sister
因为你怕我们 会成为好朋友
because you're afraid we'll become best friends,
然后 我就没时间陪你了
and then, I won't have any time for you.
宝宝 只要你叫 我就会到呢
Bun-bun, I will always have time for you.
随叫随到
Always.
除了现在 这是我的专属时间
Except right now. This is my me time.
我来这里 是想单独吃点东西 你让我有点喘不过气
I came in here to eat by myself. You're kind of smothering me.
♪ 要有分界线 ♪
Boundaries
不好意思 你的传真机 毁了我的简历
Excuse me? One of your fax machines just ate my résumé.
那你真倒霉
Bummer.
我能搬去和你一起住吗
Can I move in with you?
- 你说什么 - 罗拉兔要搬去 兔宝宝家里住
- What? - Lola's moving into Bugs' house,
所以我出局了 我和你住吧
so I'm out. Let me live with you.
呃 在结婚之前 我不会和任何人住
Uh, I'm not living with anyone till I'm married.
亲爱的...
Darling...
不行
No.
亲爱的...
Darling...
看来这世上真的没浪漫了
I guess romance really is dead.
为什么我要说市场街呢
Why did I have to say market street?
哦 可怜的维奥拉
Ooh. Poor Viola.
好了 现在我要把这里
Ok. Now I have to fill it
塞满一堆家具 明天才能搬
with a bunch of furniture for tomorrow's move.
我要去哪里 找一堆家具呢
Where am I going to get a bunch of furniture?
也许是我反应过度了
Maybe I'm overreacting.
就算罗拉兔搬进来 也不意味着我要搬出去呀
Just because Lola's moving in doesn't mean I'm out.
他们可能想和我一起住呢
They probably want me to live with them.
我这么有趣 他们需要我
I'm the fun guy. They need me here.
天啊
Mother!
这个街区比我想象得更乱呢
This neighborhood's even worse than I thought.
希望我的车 停在外面没事
I hope my car's ok out there.
哦 维奥拉的家具 在哪里买♥♥的啊 太丑了
Oh, where did Viola get this furniture? It's hideous.
我也没时间 去买♥♥好点的家具
Well, I didn't exactly have a lot of time to get anything better.
- 你说什么 - 我是说
- Huh? - I mean, uh,
她搬过来的几年前
when I picked out the furniture
当时是我去买♥♥的家具
when she moved in all those years ago.
嗯 这地方放床很奇怪啊
Mm. That's a weird place to put a bed.
这里是放床的好地方
It's a fine place to put a bed.
可惜维奥拉周六还要上班
It's too bad Viola had to work on a Saturday.
是的 我知道 她真的很想见你们
Yep. I know. She really wanted to meet you guys.
为什么她的梳妆台上 写着"达菲鸭的财产"
Why does her dresser say "Property of Daffy Duck"?
你说什么 她和达菲鸭在大学时 谈过一段恋爱
Huh? Oh. Well, she and Daffy had a thing in college.
结局不是太好
It didn't end well.
- 达菲鸭上过大学吗 - 赶紧去搬箱子
- Daffy went to college? - Just pick up a box.
好啦 终于搞定啦 维奥拉的东西 全搬出来了
Well, we did it. Viola's all moved out,
下面就全由我接手吧
so I'll take it from here.
我们可以和你一起 去她的新住处
Well, we can go with you to her new place.
哦 这主意真不错呢
Ooh, that's a great idea.
搬东西进去的时候 她还会需要帮忙呢
She's going to need help moving in.
不用
No.
- 我的意思是 你们不能去 - 为什么
- I mean, you can't. - Why not?
她的新住处非常 非常远
Her new place is really, really far away.
- 在哪里呀 - 非常 非常远
- Where is it? - Very, very far.
她要搬去... 呃...
She's moving to... Uh...
阿尔巴尼亚
Albania.
阿尔... 巴尼亚吗
Al... Albania?
那我们把她的东西 装上车干什么啊
Well, then why did we load up a trailer with all of her stuff?
你总不能开车 去阿尔巴尼亚吧
You can't drive to Albania.
你说什么 噢 对啊
Huh? Oh. Right.
所以 我要开车去... 航运公♥司♥啊
That's why I was going to drive to, uh, a shipping company.
包裹会托运到阿尔巴尼亚 大家都知道的
You ship stuff to Albania. Everyone knows that.
所以 你要把车上的东西 都托运到阿尔巴尼亚
So, you want to ship everything in that trailer to Albania.
不 我只是说给 外面那些疯子听而已
No. I just said that outside in front of those crazy people.
我只想要把这些东西 寄回到我家里
I actually just need this all shipped back to my house.
这个是地址
Here's the address.
那地方离这里 开车只要五分钟啊
This is, like, 5 minutes from here.
开车运过去要便宜多了
It'd be a lot cheaper just to drive it there.
这点我非常清楚
I'm well aware of that.
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表