剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
So if there's anything in your past,
你最好现在就告诉我 因为媒体一定会发现
you better tell me right now. Because the media will find out,
并且你会遭到 强烈的谴责
and they will rake you over the coals.
你加入了任何 不良的组织吗
Do you belong to any unsavory organizations?
没有
No.
- 你有什么怪癖吗 - 没有
- Any weird hobbies I should know about? - No.
- 你被判过有罪吗 - 没有
- Even been found guilty of a crime? - No.
- 那就是说 你从没犯过事吧 - 对呀
- You're telling me your record is clean? - Uh-huh.
那你衣橱里没有 不可告人的秘密吧
You're saying you have no skeletons in your closet?
那是我妈妈的东西
Those are my mom's.
该死...
What the...
你们在这里做什么
What are you doing in here?
你们不允许进这座房♥子
Now you know you're not allowed in the house!
滚出去 你又在这里做什么
Get on out of here! And what are you doing in here?
你也不允许进这座房♥子
You know you not allowed in the house, either.
鸭先生在帮我 竞选班长呢
Mr. Duck is helping me become class president.
如果你不去上学
Well, you're not going to become anything
你就什么都成为不了
if you don't get to school.
- 你已经错过校车了 - 我送他去吧
- You already missed the bus. - I'll take him.
我们就在路上 研究竞选策略吧
We'll do some campaign strategizing on the way.
对了 你觉得把红毛怪游丝的名字
Oh, hey, what would you think of legally changing
改成史蒂夫怎么样 听起来更有班长气质
Gossamer's name to Steve? Sounds more presidential.
这事之后再说吧
We can talk about it later.
他怎么从不找 那只兔子帮忙呢
Why doesn't he ever get that rabbit to help him?
波基猪 我必须说
Ah, I got to say, Porky,
有你这个室友 真是我的荣幸
it's a pleasure having you as a roommate.
我给你煮杯咖啡怎么样
Can I make you some coffee?
不用了 你做得够多了
Ah, no, you're doing too much.
你看见咖啡滤纸了吗
Have you seen the coffee filters?
我放抽屉里了呢
Oh, I put them in there.
柜台上太多东西了呢
The counter was looking so cluttered.
你把咖啡滤纸 放到餐具的 抽屉里了吗
You put the coffee filters in the silverware drawer?
不是呢 我把餐具 挪到这个抽屉了
Oh, no, I moved the silverware to this drawer.
这样它们距离碗碟 就近一些了呢
So they'd be closer to the dishes.
但碗碟都在这边啊
But the dishes are over here.
现在不是了 把它们放那么远
Not anymore. It didn't make any sense
实在太不合理了
to have them all the way over there,
离放餐巾纸的抽屉太远啦
so far from the napkin drawer.
我没有 放餐巾纸的抽屉呀
I don't have a napkin drawer.
你现在有了呀
Heh heh, you do now.
看见了吗 现在餐具 就放在碗碟旁边
See? Now the silverware is next to the dishes,
碗碟旁边 就是餐巾纸
which are next to the napkins.
现在系统就运行良好啦
Now you have a system.
原来这还需要系统呀
Oh, uh, I didn't know I needed a system.
每个人都需要系统呀
Everyone needs a system.
快来 看看你的食品储藏柜
Here, look what I did with your pantry.
可以... 直接... 开始... 做饭了
So... just... get... cooking!
- 你说什么 - 首字母缩写呀
- What? - It's an acronym.
汤 罐头 谷物 麦片
Soups, jars, grains, cereals.
我都不知道 家里有这么多汤呢
I didn't know I had so much soup.
你当然不知道啦 小傻瓜
Well, of course you didn't, silly.
之前太乱了嘛
It was all just so disorganized,
你都不知道 家里有什么吧
You didn't know what you had.
好吧
Ok...
你能陪我去教室 真是太好啦
It's nice of you to walk me to class.
我不是在陪你去教室
I'm not walking you to class.
我是在找 贴海报的最佳位置
I'm looking for the best place to put up your campaign poster.
我在找你们学校 人流量最大的地方
Figure out which part of the school gets the most foot traffic.
温妮·杨也在竞选班长吗
Winnie Yang is running for president?!
你认识她吗
Do you know her?
我们以前 一起学过钢琴
Ohh, we had the same piano teacher.
她是个邪恶 放纵 爱操纵别人的
She's an evil, conniving, manipulative,
讨人厌的 狡猾鬼
hateful little weasel.
嗨 红毛怪游丝
Hi, Gossamer.
嗨 温妮
Oh, hi, Winnie.
如果你想 把海报贴在这里
You know, if you'd rather put your poster here,
我很乐意移走呢
I'm happy to move mine.
你好呀 鸭先生 很高兴再见到你
Oh, hi, Mr. Duck. Nice to see you again.
她比我印象中更坏了呢
She's even worse than I remember.
史蒂夫是谁呀
Who's Steve?
你和兔宝宝真是烦
Ohh, you and Bugs.
我跟你说 你的选择是错误的
I'm telling you, you're making a mistake.
史蒂夫才是正确选择
Steve's the way to go.
你介不介意...
Do you mind?
没关系
Oh, not at all.
你的书桌可太需要 系统整理了
Your desk was in desperate need of a system.
我是说 你能别哼了吗
I meant the humming.
我在哼唱吗 我没留意呢
Was I humming? I hadn't noticed.
来看我的杰作吧
Come see what I've done.
以前 你的文具四处散乱呢
Before, your writing implements were just scattered all about.
天啊 听着真危险呢
Gee, that sounds dangerous.
也不危险啦 但绝对不高效
Heh, well, not dangerous. But certainly inefficient.
现在呢 我把你的蓝笔 放在这里了
So now, I've put your blue ink pens here,
就在电♥话♥旁边 方便写便条
next to the phone for jotting down messages,
你的黑笔放在 支票本的旁边
Your black ink pens here next to your checkbook,
铅笔放在削笔刀旁边
your pencils here next to the sharpener,
这个是用来 放其他文具的
and this is for miscellaneous writing instruments,
比如红笔 和荧光笔
such as red ink pens and highlighters.
真是感谢呢 波基猪
Oh, gee, thanks, Porky.
我简直都数不清
I can't tell you how many times
自己多少次不小心
I accidentally jotted down a message
用错颜色笔 来写便条了呢
with the wrong-colored pen.
哦 你这个小可怜
Oh, you poor thing.
我的下一个任务 就是整理碗橱
Well, my next product is your hutch.
我还是去放点音乐吧
I'm going to put on some music.
放点真正的音乐
Some actual music.
波基猪 你把我的唱片 按字母排放了吗
Porky, did you alphabetize my albums?
不仅是按字母放啦
Not just alphabetized.
我也按种类归类啦
They're also grouped by genre.
你的爵士乐在这里 这些是古典乐
I've got your jazz here, your classical here,
你居然有这么多雷鬼乐呢
and I'm not sure why you have so much reggae,
但是 唱片全在这里啦
but that's all here.
你真的所有东西 都有一套系统呢 是吧
You really have a system for everything, don't you?
等着看你的壁橱吧
Wait until you see your linen closet!
波基猪 你有没有想过
Uh, Porky, have you given any more thought
什么样的职业 是你想从事的呢
as to what kind of career you might want to pursue?
这样你就能...
You know, so you can...
哦 我不知道呢
Oh, I don't know.
我真的不知道 自己擅长什么呢
I'm really not sure what I'd be good at.
你上过大学啊 拿的什么学位啊
Well, you went to college. What's your degree in?
中世纪诗歌♥
Medieval poetry.
好吧 那你辅修什么呢
Of course it is. What about your minor?
- 建筑 - 这就对啦
- Architecture. - Well, there you go.
这个专业很好呢
That's something.
是中世纪建筑啦
Medieval architecture.
比如城♥堡♥ 和护城河之类的吗
So like castles and moats? That sort of thing?
- 是的 - 所以...
- Mm-hmm. - So...
这个现代生活 可不怎么需要呢
not really much demand for that these days.
是的
Uh-huh.
那是什么呀
What's that?
这是纸型红毛怪游丝雕像
It's a papier-mache? Statue of Gossamer.
要让孩子们知道 他有当班长的潜质
Make the kids think of him as presidential material.
所以我们才没厕纸吗
So is this why we're out of toilet paper?
不是的 那是另一件事
No. That was a separate incident.
而且我说了 别问我原因
And I said I didn't want to talk about it.
好了 我要把这玩意 喷成橘色
There. I got to paint this sucker orange.
我们有漆刷吗
Do we have any paintbrushes?
你在放漆刷的抽屉里 找过了吗
Have you checked the paintbrush drawer?
我们还有专门 装漆刷的抽屉吗
We have a drawer just for paintbrushes?
不是这个 这是装磁带的抽屉
Not that. That's our tape drawer.
不对 这是我们装 记号♥笔的抽屉
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表