剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
没时间开车去了
Mmm. No time to take the minivan.
家长教师联谊会 一般要开多久呢
I wonder how long the average PTA meeting is.
我回来的时候 会把窗户修好呢
I'll fix this window when I get back.
也许女巫说得对呢
Maybe the witch is right.
也许我不应该时空旅行呢
Maybe I shouldn't get involved with time travel.
它到底是怎么运作的呢
I mean, how does it even work?
怎么办 直接告诉它
What do I do, just tell it
把我送回到 兔宝宝和
to send me back in time to the moment.
罗德尼相遇前的时候吗
before Bugs and Rodney meet?
肯定不会那么简单吧
It can't be that simple.
这是哪里呀
Where am I?
温尼亚克夏令营
Camp Winninake!
这是兔宝宝和罗德尼 第一次相遇的地方
This is when Bugs and Rodney first meet.
那是兔宝宝吗
Is that Bugs?
你好吗
Eh, what's up, doc?
绝对没错了
That's Bugs.
你是兔八哥吗
Bugs Bunny?
你去七号♥木屋 鲨鱼屋
You're in cabin 7, the sharks.
好了 那个坏小三 罗德尼在哪里呢
Now, where's that little home wrecker Rodney?
你是罗德尼兔吗
Are you Rodney Rabbit?
对呀
Yes.
我是夏令营的负责人 查克·温尼亚克
I'm the Camp director, Chuck Winninake.
我有坏消息要告诉你
I'm afraid I have some bad news.
怎么啦
What is it?
非常不幸 我们超员了
Well, unfortunately, we're overbooked.
那是什么意思呢
What does that mean?
意思就是 没有房♥间
It means there's no room
给其他营员了
for anymore Camprs.
对此我很抱歉 孩子
Sorry for the mix-up, kid,
但看起来 你得调头
but it looks like you're gonna have to turn around
回家了
and go back home.
过个愉快的夏天哟
Have a good summer!
并且远离兔八哥
Away from Bugs Bunny.
好了 时间漩涡在哪里呢
Now, where's that time vortex?
先生 先生
Sir? Sir!
您能帮忙找找 我的木屋吗
Can you help me find my cabin?
先生
Sir?
先生 这是三号♥木屋吗
Sir, cabin 3?
波基猪吗
Porky?
其他营地在哪里呢
Where are the other Camp halls?
但是...
But...
这是三号♥木屋吗
Is this cabin 3?
你去敲门就行了
Just go knock on the door.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hi.
你叫什么名字呢
What's your name?
波基猪 你叫什么名字呀
Porky. What's yours?
波基猪
Porky.
嘿 你好吗
Hey. What's up, doc?
不好意思
Excuse me?
你今天想做什么呢
What do you want to do today?
看电影 还是一起去吃午饭
Movies, grab some lunch?
对不起 我认识你吗
I'm sorry, do I know you?
是我呀 达菲鸭
Ha ha. It's me, Daffy.
达菲鸭
Daffy Duck.
你最好的朋友呀
Your best friend.
我想你可能 把我和别人弄混了
I think you have me confused with someone else.
我之前从没见过你呀
I've never seen you before in my life.
这怎么可能呢
How is this possible?
我只让兔宝宝 从未遇到罗德尼
I made it so Bugs doesn't know Rodney,
但他为什么 不认识我呢
but why doesn't he know me?
奶奶 你认识我 对吗
Granny! You know me, right?
是我呀 达菲鸭
It's me, Daffy.
约塞米蒂
Yosemite!
这是怎么了
What's going on?
发生什么事了呀
What happened?
我来告诉你 怎么回事吧
I'll tell you what happened.
你闯进我的车♥库♥
You broke into my garage
还乱玩我的时间漩涡
and messed with my time vortex.
你认识我吗
You know me?
孩子 我这个女巫 可不是白当的
Child, I'm not a witch for nothing.
跟我来吧
Come with me.
所以你是说
So what you're saying is
如果兔宝宝 从未遇到罗德尼
if Bugs didn't ever meet Rodney,
那他就不会
then he wouldn't have
到邮局去给他寄信
gone to the post office to mail him a letter.
如果他没到邮局去寄信
And if he didn't go to the post office to mail him a letter...
没错 你就不会遇到兔宝宝
That's right, you don't ever meet Bugs.
所以你得还原 自己做的错事
So you got to undo what you done.
或者重做 没做的正确之事
Or redo what you didn't do.
你瞎玩时间 一切都混乱了
You mess with time, it all gets so confusing.
好吧 他们在哪里
Ok, where are they?
兔宝宝在那里 罗德尼在哪里
There's Bugs. Where's Rodney?
噢 不 我来太迟了
Oh, no, I'm too late.
停下 停车
Stop! Stop!
停车呀
Stop!
温尼亚克先生
Mr. Winninake?
叫我查克
Call me Chuck.
刚是个记录错误
There was a clerical error.
营地里 其实还有房♥间
Turns out there is room at the Camp.
你住七号♥木屋
You're in cabin 7.
你是小鲨鱼
You're a shark.
其实 我不想参加夏令营
Actually, I don't think I want to go to Camp.
我可以回家吗
Is it ok if I just go home?
不行 我是说 你不能
No! I mean, you can't.
其实一开始 我就不想参加夏令营
I didn't really want to go to Camp in the first place.
因为我谁也不认识
I don't know anyone here.
我没有任何朋友呢
I don't have any friends.
目前没有 但是你会有呢
You don't yet, but you will.
事实上 我可以保证
In fact, I can guarantee
你会遇到一个 很棒的朋友
that you're about to meet a really great friend.
他会是我 最好的朋友吗
Will he be my best friend?
其实这很有意思
You know, it's funny.
成年人没有最好的朋友
grownups don't have best friends.
你会交到 很多朋友
You're friends with a bunch of people.
而且朋友越多越好
And the more you have, the better.
顺便一提 我撒谎了
By the way, I lied.
成年人是有 最好的朋友哟
Grownups do have best friends,
兔宝宝是我的啦
and he's gonna be mine!
就靠胡萝卜削皮机 你就发财了呀
The carrot peeler paid for all of this?
我也得发明点东西了
Man, I gotta invent something.
兔宝宝 兔宝宝
Bugs! Bugs!
兔宝宝
Bugs.
真高兴能见到你
I'm so happy to see you.
还有罗德尼 快来抱抱
And, Rodney, get in here.
我真高兴 你们是朋友
I'm just so glad you guys are friends.
我认识你吗
Uh, do I know you?
不会吧 还是没用呀
Oh, no, no, it still didn't work.
我只是从没见过 这么善良的你
Well, I've just never seen you act this nice before.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank goodness.
等一下
Oh, wait a second.
我知道你 让我想起谁了
I know who you remind me of.
我们的夏令营负责人 查克·温尼亚克
Our Campdirector, Chuck Winninake.
查克·温尼亚克
Chuck Winninake?
夏令营负责人 是爱德华·哈特呀
Our Camp director was Edward Hart.
你说什么 不是啦 你忘了吗
What? No! You remember him?
查克·温尼亚克 他跟达菲鸭长得一样呀
Chuck Winninake. He looked just like Daffy.
我不记得了呀
I don't remember that.
其实吧
You know what,
我们还是享受当下吧 好吗
what do you say we just enjoy the present, huh?
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表