剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
You're gonna blow it.
你... 你什么意思
Wh... what do you mean?
你太心切啦
You're too eager.
你会把她吓跑呢
You're gonna scare her off.
你得放松 冷静
You gotta relax, chill.
否则 她会觉得 你很渴望她呢
Otherwise she's gonna think you're desperate.
姑娘们喜欢 会扮酷的男孩
Girls like a guy who plays it cool.
瞧好了
Watch this.
喂 蒂娜 待会再打给我
Hey, Tina, you're gonna have to call me back.
我正忙着呢 懂吗
I'm in the middle of something, ok?
我等下也许会去找你 但也不一定
So maybe I'll see you later, maybe I won't.
随便怎样 怎样都无所谓了
So whatever. Doesn't matter either way.
你最好一会来找我 我们今晚要约会
You better see me later. We have a date tonight.
八点半来接我 知道了吗
And you're picking me up at 8:30. Got it?
都听你的 我的小天使
Well, whatever you say, my angel.
我会迫不及待的呢
I'll be counting the seconds.
听我的 波基猪 表现酷一点
I'm telling you, Porky, play it cool.
好多热狗啊
Whoa! That's a lot of hot dogs.
谁能吃下这么多呀
How can someone eat that many?
你最多吃过几个热狗呀
What's the most you've ever eaten?
不知道 四个 四个半吧
I don't know. 4, 41/2.
如果吃多了 会反出来
Any more than that, they start coming back up,
你们懂我的意思吧
If you know what I mean.
不幸的是 我们都听懂了
Unfortunately, we always know what you mean.
不管那么多了
Well, here goes nothing.
我吃几个了
How many was that?
四个
4.
四个啊 好吧
4. Well,
也许我还可以 再吃半个
maybe I could do another half.
我要反胃了
It's comin' back up!
真的要反出来了
It's comin' back up!
我的心跳还是很快啊
It's still beating like crazy.
我这是怎么了呀
What is the matter with me?
你到底在做什么啊
What on earth are you doing?!
我在造坡道啊
I'm building a ramp.
做什么用
For what?
我要在周末的嘉年华
I'm performing a death-defying stunt
表演生死特技
at this weekend's fair.
你能胜任... 那种事情吗
Are you, uh, qualified for that sort of thing?
没有 但没关系
Nope. But it don't matter.
这是我家的传统
It's my legacy.
这是我的曾祖父
It all started with my great-granddaddy,
洛基山山姆 流传下来的
Rocky Mountain Sam.
他曾经驾着四轮马车
He once jumped a horse-drawed carriage
飞跃了十五头牛
over 15 cows.
接下来 是我的老祖父
Then there was old grand-dad,
死亡谷山姆
Death Valley Sam.
他曾开着一辆福特 飞跃了十五辆林肯
He jumped a model T over 15 model Ls.
好... 吧
O... k.
再接下来 是我爸爸
Then there was my daddy,
大峡谷山姆
Grand Canyon Sam.
有人说 他是其中 最胆大妄为的人
Some say he was the greatest daredevil of 'em all.
他曾骑着一辆摩托车 飞跃过了十五辆校车
He jumped a motorcycle over 15 school buses.
所以现在 轮到我了
So now it's my turn.
你打算骑着摩托车 飞跃过一堆校车吗
You gonna jump a motorcycle over a bunch of school buses?
不 我打算开着校车
No. I'm a-gonna jump a school bus
飞跃过一堆摩托车
over a bunch of motorcycles.
那... 祝你好运
Eh... good luck with that.
你能帮我吗 拜托啦
Will you help me? Please?
我不知道 怎么造坡道呀
I don't know how to build a ramp.
我从来没表演过特技呢
I ain't never done a stunt.
我可不是蛮勇之人
I'm not a daredevil.
那就放弃呀
Then don't do it.
不行呀
I gots to.
因为我不能成为 历史上唯一
Because I can't go down in history
没有开着一个玩意
as the only Sam who never jumped one thing
飞跃过一堆玩意的山姆呀
over a bunch of other things.
我很乐意帮你
I'd love to help you,
但我的医生嘱咐 这周末要放轻松
but I'm under doctor's orders to take it easy this weekend.
我没要你表演特技啦
I'm not asking you to do the stunt,
你只需要帮忙想想 怎么表演特技
I'm just asking you to figure out how to do the stunt.
所以你想开着一辆校车
So you want to jump a school bus
飞跃过多少辆摩托车来着
over how many motorcycles?
十五辆
15?
好吧 我们得找个计算器
Right. I think we're gonna need a calculator.
找计算器做什么呀
A calculator?!
我说的是校车呀
I said a school bus!
太棒啦
Yes!
我吃了五个热狗啦
5 hot dogs.
而且我没有反胃呢
And they're staying down.
你可别反胃
They'd better.
我现在只需要想办法
Well, all I have to do now
如何再强塞下 五十七个热狗啦
is figure out how I'm going to cram 57 more down my gullet.
我得把胃撑大一点呢
I gotta stretch this dude out.
真是难以置信 你做这蠢事
I can't believe you're doing all this
就为了件绸缎夹克
for a stupid satin jacket
大家还会叫你香肠先生
and so people will call you Mr. Wiener.
说实话 还有一个原因
Well, truth be told, there's another reason.
这是我家的传统
It's my legacy.
这要从我曾祖父 狄普思鸭开始说起
It all started with my great-grandfather Dipsy Duck.
他曾在吃派大赛中 吃了五十四个越橘派
He ate 54 huckleberry pies in a pie-eating contest,
并赢了一辆四轮马车
and won a horse-drawn carriage.
接下来是我的祖父 杜夫鸭
Then there was my grandfather Doofus Duck.
他曾在啃玉米大赛中
He ate 112 corncobs
吃了一百一十二根玉米棒
in a corncob-eating contest,
并赢了一辆林肯
And won a model T.
再接着 就是我的父亲 达米鸭
And then there was my father, Dummy Duck.
他曾在吃炸鸡大赛中
He ate 14 buckets of fried chicken
吃了十四桶炸鸡
in a fried chicken-eating contest,
并赢了一辆校车
and won a school bus.
他现在还开着呢
He still drives it to this day.
现在你明白 我必须赢的原因了吧
Now do you understand why I have to win?
你们家族里面
Do any of the guys in your family
有人用正常的名字吗
have normal names,
比如戴维 或者道格
like David or Doug?
我有个堂兄 叫傻傻鸭
I have a cousin named Dimwit Duck.
听着 蒂娜 关键是 我必须赢
Look, Tina, the point is, I have to win
这样才不会成为 历史上唯一
so I don't go down in history
没有撑开胃 狂吃嘉年华美食
as the only duck who didn't win a contest
并赢得比赛的鸭子
by gorging himself on carnival food.
而且我真的很想要 那件绸缎夹克
And also I really want that satin jacket.
我又反胃了
It's coming back up.
我们为什么要玩模型啊
What are we doin' playin' with models?
我们应该要造 真正的赛场啊
We oughta be building the real thing.
我说过了 我不想造真正的赛场
I told you, I don't want anything to do with the real thing.
我光是想想 心就在狂跳了
My heart is racing just thinking about it.
我得休息一下
I need to relax.
你休息什么
Why do you need to relax?
你的生活又没压力
Your life ain't stressful.
要我说 你整天就
Near as I can tell, you sit around
坐在家里无所事事
in a big house all day doing nothin'.
好了 你的校车 大概重一万四千磅
Ok. Your school bus weighs approximately 14,000 pounds.
这个斜坡大约 以二十二度角倾斜
And this ramp is at an angle of 22 degrees.
所以 你跳上斜坡时 时速至少要达到
So, you need to be going no less than 89 miles per hour,
143千米每小时 但不能超过
but no more than 91 miles per hour
146千米每小时
when you hit the ramp.
这样你才能 在十五辆摩托车上空
So that you can travel the 72 feet
越过二十二米
over the 15 motorcycles.
接着 你必须恰好 降落在
Now, you have to land exactly on the front edge
着陆板的前缘
of the landing ramp,
否则你将失控坠毁
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表