剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
华纳群星总动员
绅士达菲鸭
改自俚语"Keep one's nose to the grindstone"
机场
复印店
轮胎店
受到伤害 面临破产吗
请致电达菲鸭律师
受到伤害 面临破产吗
请致电达菲鸭律师
受到伤害 面临破产吗
请致电达菲鸭律师
达菲鸭 律师
达菲鸭 律师
飞毛腿披萨
亲爱的 英文才是我想告诉你的话
If you can't find a reason to live, then just live, because life can always be better than you thought when you are desperate.
达菲鸭
Daffy!
你喊什么嘛
You don't gotta shout.
我就在这里呢
I'm right here, man.
我的游泳池里 怎么有龙虾呀
Why are there lobsters in my swimming pool?
因为你的浴缸不够大呀
Because your bathtub wasn't big enough.
好啦 现在就和大海一样啦
There you go. Just like the ocean.
你抓这么多龙虾做什么呀
Why do you have lobsters at all?
我要把它们卖♥♥掉呀
I'm gonna sell 'em.
每磅龙虾 可以卖♥♥二十美元呢
Lobsters go for $20 a pound.
这种大家伙 估计可以轻松卖♥♥到一百美元
I bet this chubber bubber will fetch 100 bucks easy.
如果你非要我解释 这是一条相对
A relatively painless way to make a living,
不那么费力[痛苦]的谋生之路
if I do say so myself.
还真是不痛苦呢
Relatively painless.
说吧
Go.
我是蒂娜
It's Tina.
嘿 我问你件事
Oh, hey. Let me ask you something.
如果有人想把卧室 改造成夜♥总♥会♥
If someone were to turn their bedroom into a nightclub,
你会感兴趣吗
would you be into that?
别把你的卧室 改造成夜♥总♥会♥
Don't turn your bedroom into a nightclub.
我说的是 "有人"
I said, "Someone."
听着 我有事情 要和你说
Listen, there's something I gotta talk to you about.
我爸要过来这里了
My dad's coming into town.
我要见家长了呀
Oh, meet the parents.
他要在这里呆多久呀
How long's he here?
一周...
A week...
不过 你不用见他
But you're not gonna meet him.
等等 你没和他说 我们的事吗
Wait a second. You didn't tell him about us?
说过 我说交了个男朋友 叫达菲鸭
Yeah. I told him I have a boyfriend named Daffy Duck,
他知道这些就够了
and that's all he needs to know.
你是嫌我丢人吗
Are you ashamed of me?
你觉得你♥爸♥ 不会喜欢我吗
You think your dad won't like me?
为什么 因为我没有地位吗
Why? 'Cause I ain't got no class?
因为我没有财产 没有工作 没有学历吗
'Cause I ain't got no money, no job, no education?
是的 这些都是原因
Yeah, all that stuff.
听起来 你♥爸♥爸很挑剔啊
Well, your dad sounds very judgmental.
达菲鸭 是这样的 你说的这些 我都不在乎
Look, Daffy, those things don't matter to me.
我是爱你的 但我爸很固执
You know I love you, but my dad's tough.
他觉得没人配得上我
He doesn't think anyone's good enough for me.
他走之后 我给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you when he leaves.
嘿 老爸
Hey, dad!
真高兴你来啦
So glad you made it!
我需要缓和情绪
People need to chill out.
嘿 兔宝宝 你在做什么呢
Hey, Bugs. What you doin'?
我要去海滩 放生龙虾
I'm going to the beach to set some lobsters free.
好有趣呀
Oh, fun.
我想跟你一起去呢
I'd love to come with you,
不过我对壳类海鲜过敏
but I'm allergic to shellfish.
喂 达菲鸭 你和蒂娜这周
Hey, Daffy. You and Tina
要和我还有兔宝宝 一起玩吗
wanna do something with me and Bugs this week?
这周我不能见蒂娜 她爸来这里了
I'm not allowed to see Tina this week. Her dad's in town.
然后呢
So?
她不想让我 见到她爸
She doesn't want me to meet him.
她觉得她爸 会不喜欢我
She doesn't think he'll like me.
但是你早晚 都要见他的啊
Well, you're gonna have to meet him at some point.
我是说 难道你不想 和蒂娜永远在一起吗
I mean, don't you plan on being with Tina forever?
我当然想了
I hope so.
那么 早晚有一天
Well, then, at some point,
你要得到她爸的同意
you're gonna have to ask him
让他把女儿嫁给你呀
for his daughter's hand in marriage.
现在结婚还需要这样吗
Do people still do that?
达菲鸭 蒂娜不会永远等着你
Daffy, Tina's not gonna wait on you forever.
她是位如意佳人 能遇到她 你已经走运了
She's a catch. You are lucky to have her.
你也知道的 你没有地位
I mean, you ain't got no class.
没有财产 没有工作 也没有学历
You ain't got no money, no job, no education.
那我该怎么办呢
So what do I do?
我也不知道 不过如果你想留住蒂娜
I don't know, but if you wanna keep Tina,
你要让她老爸相信
then you're gonna have to convince her dad
你配得上她才行
that you're good enough for her.
看到那家店了吗
See that place over there?
你是说那个 破旧的复印店吗
You mean that rinky-dink copy store?
我就在那里工作
That's where I work.
我现在是副总经理了
I'm the assistant general manager.
依我看来 你就不应该工作
Well, as far as I'm concerned, you shouldn't have to work.
你那个所谓的男朋友
That so-called boyfriend of yours,
他应该养你才对
he should be the one taking care of you.
爸爸 我喜欢工作
Dad, I like working.
不过 达菲鸭是做什么谋生呢
And what does this Daffy Duck do for a living, anyway?
和我说说
Tell me.
你知道的嘛 就做事咯
Oh, you know, stuff.
做事 做事是做什么
Stuff? What do you mean, stuff?
你是说 他没有工作吗
Are you telling me that he's unemployed?
老爸 达菲鸭是个好人 他是...
Dad, Daffy's a good guy. He's...
- 律师吗 - 你说什么
- A lawyer? - A what?
你怎么没说过 他是位律师呀
Why didn't you tell me he was a lawyer?
这工作很不错 很棒的
I mean, that's fantastic. This is great.
我什么时候 能见到这位才子
When am I gonna meet this wonderful person?
其实吧 我也不知道
Oh, you know, I don't know.
我敢肯定 他正忙着说谎呢
I'm sure he's very busy being a liar.
我是说 忙着当律师
I mean a lawyer.
亲爱的 年轻男人再忙 也不会没时间
Honey, a young man is never too busy
和女朋友的爸爸见一面 你要记住这点
to meet his girlfriend's father. Remember that.
我真没想到 你居然在和 律师谈恋爱呢
I can't believe that you're dating a lawyer.
我也没想到呢
I can't, either.
蒂娜 你好
Oh, hi, Tina.
你来找达菲鸭吗 这位是你♥爸♥爸吗
So you're here to see Daffy? Is this your dad?
您好 我叫罗拉兔 达菲鸭的秘书
Hi. I'm Lola, Daffy's secretary.
您要喝咖啡 还是香蕉奶昔
Can I get you a cup of coffee or a banana milkshake?
咖啡就好
A coffee is fine.
鸭子先生 有访客要见您
Uh, Mr. Duck, we have some visitors.
我马上就好 等我把 和最高法♥院♥的...
I'll be right out. Let me just wrap up this call...
电♥话♥讲完
with the supreme court.
您肯定就是拉索先生吧
You must be Mr. Russo.
我真的非常荣幸
It's such a pleasure to meet the father
能见到世界上 最棒的女人之父
of the most wonderful woman in the world.
你可以叫我弗兰克
You can call me Frank.
我们在公车站长椅上 看到你的广♥告♥了
We saw your face on a bus bench.
那是罗拉兔的主意
Oh, that was Lola's idea.
把公♥司♥的名号♥打出去
Gets the firm's name out there.
多赚钱总是好的
Nothing wrong with a little hustle,
是不是 弗兰克
am I right, Frank?
在这里见到你 真的很有意思
Well, this has been a lot of fun,
但我们得去酒店 办入住手续了
but we gotta get you checked in to the hotel.
酒店 您可不能住酒店呀
Hotel? Hush. You can't stay at a hotel.
您可以住我家啊
You'll stay at my house.
不行 不行
No, no, no, no.
真的吗 那就再好不过了呢
Oh, no, really? Oh, that would be great.
我讨厌住在酒店
I... I hate hotels.
那就住我家吧
Then stay at my place.
宝贝 你的公♥寓♥太小了
Honey, your apartment is too small.
所以我才得去住酒店呢
That's why I was staying at a hotel.
不 不 我坚持邀请您 住在我家
No, no. I insist you stay at my house.
如果在高档小区 有一幢带泳池的房♥子
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表