剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
♪ 我们互相涂着指甲 并且彻夜长谈 ♪
We gave each other pedicures and talked all night
♪ 吃着罐子里的花生酱 ♪
And ate peanut butter from the jar
♪ 在我一生从未感觉 与谁如此亲近 ♪
I've never felt closer to anyone in my life
♪ 现在 你坐在这里 ♪
And now, you're sitting there
♪ 并且拒绝启动 ♪
And you refuse to power on
♪ 我心如刀割 ♪
And it cuts me like a knife
♪ 我不敢相信 你不会再启动 ♪
I can't believe you won't power on anymore
♪ 我绝对不会跑去商店 ♪
It's not like I can run out and buy another laser
♪ 再买♥♥一台激光束 ♪
At the laser store
♪ 激光束 ♪
Laser beam
♪ 我想这是我们 最后一个任务 ♪
I guess this is our last mission
♪ 激光束 ♪
Laser beam
♪ 我会想念你的核裂变 ♪
I will miss your nuclear fission
♪ 我想该道别了吧 ♪
I guess this is good-bye
♪ 某天 我会尽全力 ♪
Someday, I'll have to try
♪ 让自己原谅你 ♪
To bring myself to forgive you
或者 我应该帮你 插上电呢
Or I could just plug you in.
大家常犯的错误嘛
Common mistake.
您不来点黄油派吗 兔子先生
Aren't you going to have some butter pie, Mr. Bunny?
这段时间内 我估计只能吃胡萝卜啦
I think I'm going to stick with carrots for a while.
干嘛呀 泳装季已经过啦
What? Swimsuit season's over.
那就这样啦
That's all, folks.
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表