剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
我通过集体治疗 了解到一对一的介入
Through group, I've learned that one-on-one interventions
会引起对抗心理 而且可能会进一步升级
can feel confrontational and tend to escalate,
相反 集体介入
whereas group interventions
会更加有效
are more supportive.
兔宝宝 我们能谈谈吗
Bugs? Can I talk to you?
走开 我忙着呢
Go away. I'm busy.
他把自己封闭在屋里了
He's barricaded himself in there.
退后 我要破门而入了
Get back. I'm gonna bust the door down.
门根本没锁啊
It wasn't even locked.
太棒了 我赢了
Yes! I won!
我是食人怪啦
I'm a Gribbler!
终于通关了
Finally!
给你 拿走吧
Here. Take it.
我永远不想 再看到这玩意了
I don't ever want to see that thing again.
我也希望 这事能这么简单
I wish it were that simple.
你的问题不在这个游戏机
Your problem's not in here.
而是在这里
It's in here.
- 什么意思 - 兔宝宝 没关系的
- What? - Bugs, it's ok.
你讨厌自己
You hate yourself.
我不讨厌自己
I don't hate myself.
你讨厌这个世界
You're mad at the world
因为你小的时候 每个人都刁难你
because when you were a kid, everyone picked on you.
没人刁难我 我很受欢迎啊
No one picked on me. I was very popular.
这个游戏 你玩得无法自拔
You couldn't stop playing that video game
是因为你的问题很严重
because you have deep-seated issues.
我可没什么严重问题
I don't have deep-seated issues.
我玩游戏停不下来
I just couldn't stop playing the game
是因为我喜欢玩这个游戏
because I liked playing the game.
我好饿啊
I'm starving.
这样说来 我网购停不下来
Well, then, maybe I couldn't stop online shopping
是因为我喜欢网购吧
because I just like online shopping.
也就是说 我也没有什么
That would mean that I don't have
很严重的问题啊
any deep-seated issues, either.
我没有问题啊
I don't have any problems.
我想 你是有问题的
Uh, I think you do have problems,
我才不需要集体治疗呢
I don't need group therapy.
我认为 你应该继续集体治疗
I'd stick with the group therapy.
我从来都没有过任何问题
There was never anything wrong with me.
实际上...
Actually...
- 我过去很完美 - 我可不这么认为
- I was perfect. - I wouldn't say that.
- 现在也很完美 - 哦 我觉得...
- I am perfect. - Uh, I'm...
我是个完美的人
I am a perfect person.
世界 准备接驾吧
Get ready, world.
我回来了
Here I come.
♪ 他在高速公路上行进 ♪
He's marching on the freeway
♪ 请不要挡了他的路 ♪
So, get out of his way
♪ 因为他内心 藏着只猛兽 ♪
'Cause he's holding in a monster
♪ 一只纸铸猛兽 ♪
Made of papier mache
♪ 既然有万道可走 为何只选一路而行 ♪
Why stay in one lane when he can take them all?
♪ 他驾一辆柴油驱动自卸车 ♪
He drives a diesel-burning dump truck
♪ 有十八英尺高 ♪
That's 18 feet tall
♪ 巡游花车 ♪
Parade float
♪ 空调吹着热气 ♪
The A.C. Blows hot
♪ 巡游花车 ♪
Parade float
♪ 传动器已失灵 ♪
The transmission is shot
♪ 巡游花车 ♪
Parade float
♪ 驾车充满奇趣 ♪
It's so fun to drive
♪ 巡游花车 ♪
Parade float
♪ 速度超不过二十五迈 ♪
It won't go over 25
♪ 巡游花车 ♪
Parade float
♪ 有人点了 贝斯独奏吗 ♪
Did somebody order a bass solo?
等等 等一下
Wait. Wait.
接近了
Closer.
就快找到了
Almost.
就是这个调
There it is.
就是这个调
Oh, ho! There it is.
♪ 慢得不会超速 ♪
It's too slow to pull over
♪ 大得无人愿偷 ♪
And it's too big to steal
♪ 无人可以掀翻 ♪
You'll never tip it over
♪ 只需两腿四轮 ♪
It's got 2 feet and 4 wheels
♪ 到加油站要一英里 ♪
It gets 1 mile to the gallon
♪ 还会大火烧一把 ♪
And it tends to catch on fire
♪ 发动车的唯一办法 ♪
And the only way to start it
♪ 就是用一把钳子 ♪
Is with a pair of pliers
♪ 环保人士们常说 ♪
You know, environmentalists say,
♪ "你的车太大了" ♪
"Your car is too big,"
♪ 但我说 ♪
But I say,
♪ "是你们的星球太小了" ♪
"Your planet's too small"
♪ 他还在庆祝 还在装点 ♪
He still celebrates and decorates
♪ 他有超高标准 ♪
His super grade
♪ 巡游花车 ♪
Parade float
♪ 经常撞上路肩 ♪
It hits curbs a bunch
♪ 巡游花车 ♪
Parade float
♪ 它使用混合动力 ♪
It eats hybrids for lunch
♪ 巡游花车 ♪
Parade float
♪ 不要尝试超车 ♪
Just don't try to pass
♪ 巡游花车 ♪
Parade float
♪ 否则他会踢翻你的车 ♪
Or he'll flatten your car
♪ 巡游花车 ♪
Parade float
一群蠢货
Suckers.
胡萝卜三号♥吗
Carrot 3?
你就不能想个 我猜不到的密♥码♥吗
You couldn't think of anything better than "Carrot 3?"
我刚抢到了一套 水底飞镖套装呢
I just got us an underwater dart set.
想抱抱吗 来嘛
Who wants a hug, come on!
你需要拥抱的啦
You know you need one.
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表