剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
并且感谢您的帮忙
And thanks for helping.
我才不要再浪费 晒黑喷雾特护呢
Well, I'm not going to ruin another spray tan.
我们到处都找了 手链就是丢了呀
We've looked everywhere. The bracelet's gone.
你必须得去坦白了
You got to come clean.
你说得对
You're right.
希尔哈斯特钻石被盗
The Hillhurst Diamond has been stolen.
失窃之处 留有一张盗贼的名片
Left in its place, a calling card from the thief,
名片署名是 "黑寡妇"
Who goes by the name "The Black Widow."
警方正在进行调查 同时博物馆的
Police are investigating while security at the museum
安保措施也已经加强
has been tightened in case
以防黑寡妇再次行窃
The Black Widow attempts to strike again.
你为什么要偷 希尔哈斯特钻石啊
Why did you steal The Hillhurst Diamond?
我还以为 你去会坦白[洗干净]呢
I thought you were going to come clean!
我有啊 我洗了两小时的澡呢
I did. I took like a two hour shower.
你看 身上的晒黑喷雾效果全洗没了
I mean, my spray tan's completely gone.
兔宝宝 黑寡妇不会只偷 一条手链的
Bugs, The Black Widow wouldn't just steal a bracelet.
黑寡妇永不会知足
The Black Widow is insatiable,
她不会放过 当地博物馆的
she couldn't resist a famous diamond on display
宝钻呢
at the local museum.
当然 她知道迟早会被抓到
Sure, she knows she'll be caught in the end,
但这种刺♥激♥感 黑寡妇抵挡不住呢
but The Black Widow can't resist the thrill.
她也很想被抓住
She wants to be stopped,
但谁能抓到黑寡妇呢
but who can stop The Black Widow?
根本没有黑寡妇 那不过是部电影
There is no black widow! It's a movie!
- 对呢 - 你得把它送回去
- Ohh. Right. - You got to put it back.
怎么送 自从上次失窃后
How? Now that there's been a break in,
安保特别严呢
security will be too tight.
我自己肯定送不回去啦
I'll never be able to do it alone.
你得帮帮我 侦探
You need to help me, detective.
你不能再看 那部电影了
You need to stop watching that movie.
- 天呀 - 怎么了
- Oh, dear. - What?
我出门的时候 好像忘关卷发器了
I think I left my curling iron on.
卷发器
Curling iron?
你都没有头发呀
You don't have any hair.
我卷尾巴用的啦
It's for my tail.
有时候我会忘了关呢
Sometimes I forget to turn it off,
而机器侧面写得很清楚
and it says very clearly on the side,
"打开后 请勿无人看管"
"Do not leave unattended."
现在就无人看管 可能会失火呢
It's unattended! It could start a fire!
我真是郁闷死了 波基猪
You are bumming me out, Porky!
听着 尽管我们迷失了方向
Now listen, we may be in the middle of nowhere,
但这个春假 一定会非比寻常的
but I am determined to make this spring break epic.
我们得做点疯狂之事 老兄
We got to do something crazy, man.
好了 我想想 我好好想想
All right, let me think, let me think here.
我想到了
I got it!
我们在那头驴身上
What if we attach a
系一百万个气球怎么样
million balloons to that donkey?
然后看着他越飞越远
And just watch him fly away.
我们要从哪里 搞到一百万个气球呢
Where would we get a million balloons?
问到我了 我知道了
Ok, good point. I got it!
我们可以把他 在枫糖浆里滚一圈
Maybe we roll him around in maple syrup,
然后给他身上 粘好多报纸
and stick a bunch of newspapers to him.
我们要从哪里 搞到枫糖浆
Where are we going to get the syrup,
还有报纸呢
or the newspapers?
你知道吗 挑毛病找问题
You know, it's real easy to be the guy
还真是简单呢
who points out the problem.
我需要能解决问题的人
I need the guy who points out the solution.
我想不出了
Ahh, I can't think.
天气太热啦
It's too hot.
我知道啦
That's it.
这真的是个好主意吗
I don't know if this is such a good idea.
波基猪 裸奔可是春假的 终极恶作剧呢
Porky, streaking is one of the ultimate spring break pranks.
我们真要这么做吗
So we're really doing this?
当然要这么做啦
Oh, we are doing this.
我数到三...
On the count of three...
一 二 三
1, 2, 3!
我们在放春假 我们很疯狂
We're on spring break! We're crazy!
好哎 好哎 我们很疯狂哟
Yeah! Yeah! We're crazy!
快看我们 快看呀
Look at us! Check it out!
你们这些人是怎么了呀
What is a matter with you people?!
你们还不明白吗
Don't you get it?
我们在裸奔呢
We're streaking!
我们什么都没穿呢
We are completely naked!
监狱
Jail?!
就因为裸奔吗 现在可是春假呀
For streaking? It's spring break!
这不是很正常吗
It's what you do.
也许我们真应该 捉弄那只驴呢
Maybe we should have done something to that donkey.
罗斯韦尔画廊在这里 就在博物馆大厅旁边
The Rothwell Gallery is here, just off the museum lobby.
现在 由于安保增强了
Now, because of the increased security,
我们不能 像我上次偷钻石那样
we won't be able to enter through the air ducts
从通风管进去了
like I did when I took the diamond.
这次 我们要采用空袭
Instead, we'll have to make an aerial assault.
降落到屋顶以后 我们就用玻璃刀
Once we land on the roof, we use a glass cutter
小心地切割开 罗斯韦尔画廊
to carefully remove a section of the sky light,
正上方的天窗
directly over The Rothwell Gallery.
十一点的时候 警卫会开始巡逻
At 11:00, the guard begins his rounds.
十一点零三分 他会走向埃及之翼
At 11:03, he makes his way to The Egyptian Wing.
那时 我们就吊着 进入画廊内部
And that's when we'll lower ourselves towards the gallery floor.
到地面后 我会把希尔赫斯特钻石
Once we're there, I'll place the hillhurst diamond
放回成列台 然后你去监控室里
back on her pedestal, while you remove
移除监控录像
the surveillance tape from the security office.
然后我们再吊上去 安全回家
Then we'll climb back up the rope, and we're home free.
- 罗拉兔 - 怎么了
- Lola. - What?!
你脚踝上的是什么
What is this on your ankle?
那是我妈妈的钻石手镯耶
My mom's diamond bracelet!
我想起来了 那晚我睡觉前
Now I remember. Before I went to bed that night,
我想试试 把手镯戴在脚踝上
I wanted to see what it would look like as an anklet.
原来我没有弄丢手镯 我一直戴着呢
I didn't lose it. I was wearing it the whole time.
糟了 糟了 糟了
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
波基猪 没事的 我们会出去的
Porky, it's fine. We'll get out.
不 不是这个
No, it's not that.
- 我好像忘了 把窗帘拉上了 - 那又怎样
- I think I left my curtains open. - So what?
我桌上有一个 古董放大镜
Well, on my desk is an antique magnifying glass.
如果太阳光
If the sun's rays were to
照射通过放大镜
pass through the magnifying glass just so,
桌上的纸就会被点燃
the papers on my desk could ignite,
那会引起火灾 烧光我的房♥子呢
starting a fire that could burn down my entire house!
真希望那个中餐馆的人
Man, I wish that guy from the Chinese restaurant
回了我的电♥话♥
had called me back.
你们将会在 这个监狱里
You're going to rot in this jail
度过你们可悲的余生
for the rest of your miserable lives!
但首先
But first...
你们可以打个电♥话♥
You get one phone call.
拿着 这很重啊
Take it. It's heavy!
典型兔宝宝行为
Typical Bugs.
- 他可能调成静音了 - 兔宝宝
- Probably has his ringer off. - Bugs!
嗨 你好吗
How you doin'?
我能再打一个吗
Can I try someone else?
当然可以
Sure. Why not?
谁这么晚还打电♥话♥啊
Who is calling so late?
飞毛腿 是我 达菲鸭 说来你可能不信
Speedy, it's daffy. You're never going to believe this.
你在墨西哥监狱里
You're in a mexican jail.
你怎么知道的
How'd you know?
你在墨西哥的哪里
Where in Mexico are you?
塔卡普尔科 是个荒郊野外
Tacapulco. It's in the middle of nowhere,
你可能从没 听说过这个地方
you've probably never heard of it,
但我告诉你 这里是...
but let me tell you something, it's...
我以前就住在这里 警长呢
I used to live here. Where's the sheriff?
飞毛腿冈萨雷斯
Speedy Gonzales.
慢性子罗德里格斯
Slowpoke Rodriguez.
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表