剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
韦伯说 此配方可以 提升大脑技能
Wieb says it increases brain function.
那你这脑子 得再多加一勺
Might want to put another scoop in there.
我已经和波基猪绝交了
I already cut Porky out of my life.
和你绝交也不是难事
I can do the same to you.
我不想和你绝交
I don't want to.
毕竟这房♥子 还有
I mean, you're the one
这些炫酷的家具 都是你的
with the house and all the cool stuff.
但我还是要这么做
But I will.
光盘四
Dvd 4.
《你能飞多高》
" How high can you fly?"
非常高
Very high.
现在 请你告诉我
Right now, I want you to tell me
你对自己的生活 是否满意呢
if you're satisfied with your life.
不满意
No.
你对自己的职业满意吗
Are you satisfied with your career?
不满意
No.
你对自己的 人际关系满意吗
Satisfied in your relationships?
全都不满意
No. All no.
那么请你站起来
Then I want you to stand up
跟我一起大声说
and say it with me.
我将要振翅高飞
I'm gonna spread my wings and fly.
- 我要振翅然后什么 - 高飞
- I'm gonna spread my wings and what? - Fly.
- 再说一遍 - 高飞
- What? - Fly.
- 我听不见 - 高飞
- I... I can't hear you. - Fly.
- 你说什么 - 高飞
- What? - Fly.
- 你说什么 - 高飞
- What? - Fly.
你一定要现在 做这种蠢事吗
Do you really need to be doing this right now?
问得好 我应该上♥床♥去了
Good point. I should get to bed.
听我的深夜鸡汤
Listen to my nighttime nuggets.
- 听什么 - 深夜鸡汤呀
- Your what? - Nighttime nuggets.
是一些鼓舞人心的话语
They're little inspirational bullet points.
在睡觉的时候 能渗进我的潜意识
that subliminally sink in while I sleep.
如果你想看录像 就看吧
If you want to watch the DVDs, go ahead.
它们会改变你的生活
They'll change your life.
- 不用了 谢谢 - 随你便吧
- No thanks. - Suit yourself.
但你永远无法高飞 我地上的朋友
But you'll never soar, my ground-bound friend.
你永远不会成为 伦克那样的人
You'll never be a Lunkhead.
我才不想变成 他那种人呢
I don't want to be a Lunkhead.
居然还有人不想成为 伦克那样的人
Who wouldn't want to be a Lunkhead?
哇 我感觉好放松
Wow. I feel so rested,
好精神焕发呢
so invigorated.
看来今天是个 适合飞行的好日子
Looks like a beautiful day to fly.
你穿的是什么啊
What are you wearing?
打扮成你想要成为的人
Dress for the job you want,
不要滞留于眼前
not the job you have.
但你是无业游民呀
You don't have a job.
所以我一般 都不♥穿♥衣服啊
That's why I'm usually nude.
前门为什么开着啊
Why is the front door open?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得有人闯进来了
I think someone broke into the house.
- 丢什么东西了吗 - 没有吧
- Is anything missing? - I don't think so.
我的诺贝尔奖牌
My Nobel Prize!
真是难以置信
Unbelievable.
怎么了
What?
那个坏妖精 偷走了我的诺贝尔奖牌
That hillbilly leprechaun stole my Nobel Prize.
你还认识小妖精呀
You know a hillbilly leprechaun?
我是说约塞米蒂
Yosemite.
约塞米蒂认识小妖精吗
Yosemite knows a hillbilly leprechaun?
- 还给我 - 还给你什么
- Give it back. - Give what back?
我的诺贝尔奖牌
My Nobel Prize.
我没拿你的诺贝尔奖牌
Uh, I don't got your Nobel Prize.
可不是吗
Sure you don't.
你凭什么觉得 是我拿了啊
Why do you think I took it?
就因为我昨天去你家 说我想要它吗
'Cause I came there yesterday and said I wanted it?
然后你说"不" 我就愤怒地离开了吗
And you said, "No," And I left angrily?
还是因为 我大量的犯罪记录里
Or 'cause of my vast criminal record,
有强行入侵 他人住♥宅♥这一条啊
which includes breaking and entering?
就是其中一个原因
Yep, either of those.
行了 我没偷你那 愚蠢的奖牌
Well, I didn't steal your stupid prize.
赶紧滚出去
Now, get off'n my property.
不然我就报♥警♥ 说你非法入侵
before I call the cops on you for trespassing.
这条也在我的 犯罪记录之中
Which is also on my criminal record.
好的 没问题 非常感谢
Ok. Mm-hmm. Thank you very much.
我真的很感激
I really appreciate it.
他们会重新 给我寄一块诺贝尔奖牌
They're sending me a replacement Nobel Prize.
我真不明白 你为什么这么想要它
I don't know why you want it back so bad.
就像韦伯说的
As Wieb says,
"沉溺于过去的辉煌 就注定了未来的失败"
"Clinging to past success guarantees future failure."
那是你的深夜鸡汤吗
Is that a nighttime nugget?
不 这是日常随笔
No, it's a daytime doodler.
区别大着呢
Very different.
你第一天飞行课怎么样
How was your first day of flying?
我根本就没上飞机
I didn't even get in the plane.
我体♥检♥就没过
I failed the physical.
他们说我的血液里
They said I had too many
含有太多支链氨基酸
branch chain amino acids in my bloodstream.
我明天早上 还得再去测一次
I have to take it again tomorrow morning.
我要去睡觉了
I'm going to bed.
别忘了锁上卧室窗户啊
Be sure and lock your bedroom window.
你别想打我电视的主意
You're not getting my TV.
你知道吗 妄想症会给予你负能量
You know, paranoia is the opposite of power.
才不会呢
No, it's not.
我的意思是
All I'm saying is,
你要对别人 多信任一些呀
you need to activate your trust magnets.
你赶紧去看光盘吧
Just watch the DVDs.
我的电视
My TV!
我受够了
Oh, that is it.
噢 太好了 来得正好
Oh, good. The cops.
昨晚有人闯进我家
Someone broke into my house last night.
偷走了我的牛仔靴
And stole my cowboy boots.
你在说什么呀
What are you talking about?
我的电视呢
Where's my TV?
你是说 我偷了你的电视吗
Oh, now, you're saying I stole your TV?
你心知肚明
You know you did.
噢 我知道了
Oh, I get it.
你偷了我的牛仔靴
You stole my cowboy boots.
你说什么
What?
你偷我的东西
You stole from me
因为你认为 我偷了你的东西
'cause you think I stole from you.
把他抓起来 警官
Arrest him, officers.
他偷了我的靴子
He stole my boots.
就为了报复
Tit for tat.
但是我都从不动手 所以你也不应该还手
Well, I never titted, so you shouldn't have tatted.
赶紧他抓起来
Arrest him, I tells ya!
报告 只是一起邻里纠纷
Dispatch, it's just a neighborhood dispute.
是一只兔子和一个 呃...
between a rabbit and a, uh...
大概是爱尔兰小妖精吧
sort of like a hillbilly leprechaun.
报告结束
Over.
我会一直盯着你
I'm gonna keep my eye on you.
我也会一直盯着你
I'm a-gonna keep my eye on you.
好呀 因为我会盯着你
Good, because I'm gonna keep my eye on you.
不好
Not good.
因为当你盯着我的时候
'Cause while your eye's on me,
我也会盯着你
My eyes are gonna be on you.
那可太好了
Well, great.
因为当你盯着我
Because while your eyes are on me,
我盯着你的时候
and my eyes are on you,
我们的眼睛看着对方
There's no way with both of our eyes on each other's eyes.
你就不能偷我的东西了
that you can steal any more of my stuff.
- 等一下 你什么意思 - 离我家远点
- Wait. What? - Just stay out of my house.
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表