剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
华纳群星总动员
黑寡妇之谜
墨西哥南部港市
牙买♥♥加
坎昆
罗德岱堡欢迎您
拉斯维加斯
阿卡普尔科 春假圣地
阿卡普尔科 春假圣地
兔宝宝
飞毛腿
约塞米蒂
老奶奶
来亨鸡
小怪
蒂娜
波基猪
来亨鸡的故事
来亨鸡的故事
达菲鸭
这不是旅程 这是探索
来亨鸡的故事
干洗员
药剂师
艾尔顿·约翰
水管工
达菲鸭
这不是旅程 这是探索
来亨鸡的故事
巴士站台由此去
塔卡普尔科
黑寡妇
黑寡妇
美黑沙龙店 二十四小时 营业中
兰迪之家
二十四小时飞碟射击
塔卡普尔科
警局
银行
市场
仓库
欢迎来到 塔卡普尔科
塔卡普尔科
重大新闻
黑寡妇的袭击
黑寡妇
黑寡妇
重大新闻
黑寡妇的袭击
仓库
市场
仓库
市场
市场
仓库
市场
银行
银行
市场
通缉
安全是首要任务
通缉
来电
接通
挂断
通话中
挂断
欢迎飞毛腿冈萨雷斯
你好 鸭子先生 你要一起玩吗
Hey, Mr. Duck, you want to play?
你怎么没有去上学呀
What are you doing out of school?
- 我是在放春假呀 - 春假是什么
- It's spring break! - Spring break?
就是一周不用上学呀
We get a week off from school.
你就没去过学校吧 你怎么学习知识呀
You're never in school. How do you learn anything?
圣诞放假一周 暑假直接放三个月
You get a week off at Christmas, three months off for the summer,
现在你又放春假了
and now you're on spring break?
难怪加拿大现在 都超越我们了呢
Huh. No wonder Canada's killing us these days.
所以 你要一起玩吗
So... do you want to play?
不 我不想玩游戏 我是成年人了
No, I do not want to play. I'm a grown up.
成年人才不玩游戏
Grown ups do not play.
嘿 兔宝宝 你要一起玩吗
Hey, Bugs. You want to play?
你想去阿卡普尔科吗
You want to go to Acapulco?
- 你说什么 - 阿卡普尔科呀
- What? - Acapulco!
去墨西哥海滨 享受一周的阳光呀
A week of fun in the sun on the Mexican riviera!
- 你在说什么呢 - 春假呀
- What are you talking about? - Spring break.
春假只有学生才有呀
Spring break is for students.
你什么意思 只有学生需要狂欢
What, students are the only ones who need to cut loose,
和好好放松吗
and let it all hang out?
我生活压力也很大呢
I have a very stressful life.
我也需要春假呀
I need spring break.
算了吧 我找别人陪我去
Forget it, I'll find someone else to go with me.
找个有趣 并且会享受生活的人
Someone fun. Someone who knows how to party.
听我一句 你最后的归宿 就是墨西哥监狱
I'm tellin' ya, you're going to end up in a Mexican jail.
谢啦 爷爷 我会给你寄明信片呢
Thanks, grandpa. I'll send you a postcard.
晚上好
Good evening.
你穿这么正式做什么
Why are you so dressed up?
今晚是电影之夜啊
Duh, it's movie night.
是啊 就是一起看场电影嘛
Yeah. Hang out and watch a movie.
哦 我还以为我们 要拍电影呢
Oh! I thought we were going to be in a movie.
早知道我就不背 那么多台词了
Oh, I wish I knew that before I memorized all these lines.
就放一周假嘛
Just take a week off from work.
蒂娜 你比任何人 都需要春假呢
Tina, you need spring break more than anyone.
春假才不是学生专利呢
It is not just for students!
兔宝宝 飞毛腿 约塞米蒂 老奶奶
Bugs, Speedy, Yosemite, Granny,
来亨鸡 小怪 蒂娜
Foghorn, Taz, Tina...
我都问过了呀 我没别的朋友了
That's everyone. I don't have any other friends.
喂 波基猪
Hey, Porky.
你在干什么呢
What you doin'?
我在找人陪过春假啊
Trying to find someone to go on spring break with me.
我陪你呀
Ooh, I'll go.
噢 其实还有一个人 我没问呢
Oh, you know who I didn't try?
在邮局工作的那个人
That guy who works at the post office.
我得挂了
I got to go.
这电影叫什么名字来着
What's the name of this movie again?
《黑寡妇》
"The Black Widow."
- 您有什么需要吗 - 所以
- Can I offer you something? - Ok, is that
那个人是好人 还是坏人
guy a good guy or a bad guy?
罗拉兔 这电影才刚开始
Lola, the movie's barely started,
你就已经问了好多问题了
and you've already asked a hundred questions.
好了 从现在开始...
All right, here's what we're going to do...
你只能再问三个问题
you get three more questions, that's it.
你们有目标啊 我还以为只是在
Oh, there's a subject? I thought you were just wasting
-浪费我的时间呢 - 谁是黑寡妇啊
- my time. - Who's The Black Widow?
就是她
She is.
为什么她叫黑寡妇呢
Why is she called The Black Widow?
你马上就要问满 三个问题了哟
You're using up your questions awful fast.
听着 她是珠宝窃贼
Look, she's a jewel thief.
而且她总是留下 印有蜘蛛标记的名片
And she always leaves behind a calling card with a spider on it.
所以她被称为黑寡妇
So they call her The Black Widow.
- 那谁是... - 这是你最后一个问题咯
- Then who is... - This is your last question.
- 人家必须要知道嘛 - 好吧
- I have to know! - Fine.
- 谁是黑寡妇呀 - 这个问题 你问过了呀
- Who is The Black Widow? - You already asked that!
- 就是她 - 才不是她呢
- It's her. - Oh! No, it's not.
是那家伙 是那个侦探
It's that guy. The detective!
- 你说什么 - 他爱上她了
- What? - He's in love with her,
所以为了保护她 他假装自己是黑寡妇
so he pretends to be The Black Widow to protect her,
最后 他为她进了监狱
and in the end, he goes to jail for her.
你怎么知道啊
How do you know all this?
《黑寡妇》是我最喜欢的电影了
Uh, "The Black Widow" Is my favorite movie.
我看了好多次 所有台词 我都记得呢
I've seen it a hundred times. I've memorized all the dialogue.
"女士 恐怕我们得
"Ma'am, I'm afraid we're
问您一些问题"
going to have to ask you some questions."
"你在害怕什么 我不会伤害你的"
"What are you afraid of? I won't bite."
"博物馆入侵事件 和您有关系吗"
"What do you know about the break-in at the museum?"
"你在暗示什么 侦探"
"What are you implying, detective?"
不 我觉得邀请水管工过春假
No, I don't think it's weird to invite
一点也不奇怪
my plumber on spring break.
好吧 那你别想再来 我家通马桶了
Well, then, you can forget about ever fixing my toilet again,
而且水管里 我存放了很多 奇特的东西呢
and I put a lot of weird stuff down there.
都问完了 我没认识的人了
Well, that's it. I don't know anyone else.
又怎么了 波基猪
What is it, Porky?
我就是问问 你找到人
Just seeing if you found anyone
陪你过春假了没呀
to go with you on spring break.
怎么 你有推荐吗
Why, do you know someone?
我啊
Um, me!
好吧 行啊
Huh. Yeah, ok.
如果中餐馆那人 给我回电♥话♥
Unless the guy at the Chinese restaurant
那就没你事了
calls me back. Then you're out.
你没忘记带泳衣吧
You remember to bring your swimsuit?
没呢
Yep.
因为我们会花很多时间
'Cause we're going to do a lot of hanging out
在泳池旁玩呢
by the pool.
你带防晒霜了吗
You got sunscreen?
你看上去很容易被晒伤呀
You look like you burn easy.
天呀 这次旅行可不得了啦
Oh... oh, baby, this is going to be big.
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表