剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
你还告诉日落餐厅的领班
You told the Maitre'd at the Sunset Room,
会用他的名字 命名一条高速公路
that I'd name a highway after him.
那给我换来了 很棒的桌位呢
Well, it got me a really good table.
你还和那个交♥警♥说
You told that traffic cop
我可以批准 他叔叔的公民身份
that I could grant his uncle's citizenship!
这有什么问题吗
What's wrong with that?
这里可是地球上 最伟大的国家
This is the greatest country on earth.
你这太不道德了 新一轮选举 马上就要到了
It's unethical! There's a reelection coming up,
大家会认为 我是受贿之人呀
and this makes it look like I could be bribed!
我知道了 不会再发生这种事了
I understand. It won't happen again.
波基猪不止一次
Porky Pig voted not once,
而是两次投票 让这座城市变得更脏
but twice to make our city dirtier.
他曾投票阻止 垃圾收集处理
He voted to eliminate garbage collection.
他还曾投票三次 允许往河里倾倒垃圾
He voted three times to allow dumping in the river.
一个市议员 为何会做这种事情
Why would a City Councilman do such a thing?
因为他是一头猪
Because he's a pig,
而猪都很肮脏
and pigs are filthy.
在选举日 让我们把这头猪 送回到农场
On election day, let's send this pig back to the farm.
为了市政♥府♥ 投达菲鸭一票
Vote Daffy Duck for City Council.
我是达菲鸭 我批准此消息
I'm Daffy Duck, and I approve this message.
- 这是什么鬼玩意 - 攻击性广♥告♥啊
- What was that? - An attack ad.
但这广♥告♥ 说的都是谎言啊
But those are all lies!
这有什么关系 现在人们都会对你
It doesn't matter. Now people are going to have.
产生负面印象了
Negative associations with you.
我真不敢相信 你也要参加竞选
I can't believe you're running against me!
是你说 我不能用你的名字 享受特权啊
You're the one who said I can't use your name to get perks.
所以 行啊 我自己竞选咯
So, fine. I'll get 'em myself.
你怎么能这样呀
How could you do this?
你先是不想让我告诉大家 我们是朋友
First, you don't want me telling people you're my friend.
现在你又不想我告诉大家 我们是敌人吗
Now you don't want me telling people you're my enemy?
波基猪 你可真是棵墙头草
Porky, you're a real flip flopper.
这句话我会放到 下一则攻击广♥告♥里
Ooh. I'll put that in my next attack ad.
我不知道自己还能去哪里
I didn't know where else to go.
我控制不住 会去想那封绝交信
I can't stop thinking about that Dear John letter.
我只想要祥和与宁静
Oh, I just need some peace and quiet.
这里能满足你的要求
You'll find that here.
当排除杂念 清心宁神之时
True healing occurs when one is clear of mind.
你才能真正获得治愈
And calm of spirit.
是啊 我完全同意
Mm-hmm. Oh, yeah, I totally agree with that.
您需要做的 是冥想
Your path is meditation.
好的
Mm-hmm. Ok.
冥想的关键是沉默
And the key to meditation is silence.
- 你说什么 - 您要发誓保持沉默
- Say what now? - A vow of silence.
未来这一年 您都不能说话
For the next year, you shall not speak.
我敢肯定自己
You know, I bet I could achieve
不需要沉默 就能获得治愈
all that healing stuff without the silence.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我恐怕保持沉默很有必要
I'm afraid the silence is necessary.
那我特别小声说话行吗 这算吗
What if I'm really quiet? Does that count?
现在呢 如果我这么小声说话呢
What about now? What if I'm this quiet?
没人会发现 我在说话呢
No one will even know I'm talking.
对不起 不行 一个字都不能说
Sorry, no. Not a word.
那声音呢 我可以发出声音吗
Well, what about sounds? Are they allowed?
我很惊讶的时候 我会发出这种声音
Like, when I'm surprised. I'd go, whoa!
或者我无聊的时候 我会这样
Or when I'm bored, I'd be like.
保持沉默
Silence.
好吧
Ok.
哦 这种感觉真好 对不起
Oh, that felt good. Sorry.
这是最后的声音 我必须发出来
I just had to get that last one out of my system.
新竞选者达菲鸭 获得了
Newcomer Daffy Duck has won a seat.
在市政♥府♥的一席之地
On the City Council,
他打败了现任市议员 波基猪
Defeating the incumbent Porky Pig.
再一次 负面宣传竞选
Once again, negative campaigns
被证实很有效果
proved their effectiveness.
我赢啦
Ohh! I won!
我赢啦 我赢啦 我赢啦
I won, I won, I won!
特权生活开始啦
Let the perks begin!
我总被转接到 她的语♥音♥信箱
Oh! I keep getting her voice-mail.
我已经三天 没有罗拉兔的消息了
I haven't heard from Lola in three days.
我得去找她了
I'm going over there.
有人需要换 新的名片了呢
Someone's going to need new business cards.
我敢肯定能免费制♥作♥
I bet I can get 'em for free.
"亲爱的兔宝宝
"Dear Bugs,
我再也不想见到你了"
I don't ever want to see you again!"
罗拉兔跟我分手了吗
Lola broke up with me?
嘿
Hey.
这真不错呢
Ooh, great.
这个椅子真棒啊 高度正合适
Oh, yeah, that's nice. Good heighth on that.
皇家格伦奥克伍德橡树城
The Royal Oaks-Glen Oaks-Oakwood
市政♥府♥会议 现在正式开始
Oaks City Council meeting is now in session.
我们愿意接受新的提案
We open up the floor to new business.
没错 我要投诉
Yes, I have a complaint.
是关于路缘上面的油漆字
It's regarding the number on the curb.
那上面的油漆
The paint is...
这个会议通常开多久啊
How long does these things usually go?
今晚有《离职警探》系列电影马拉松
There's an "Off-Duty Cop" marathon on tonight,
我想回家去看呢
and I'd like to get home for it.
我没办法录制 因为录像机坏了
I can't record it because I broke the DVR,
我试着用它 开金枪鱼罐头来着
trying to open a can of tuna.
会议计划会开五个小时
The meetings are scheduled for five hours,
但有时候 时间会长一些
but they sometimes run long.
但那些油漆 也会褪色呀
But then that paint faded as well.
因此 我想提议换成 市政♥府♥用来
So, I would like to talk about the kind of paint
喷涂地址的那种油漆
that this city uses for addresses.
因为很明显...
Because clearly...
可差不多了吧
Oh, come on!
这一切是真的吗
Is this really happening?
谁关心她的住址 有没有人看得清呢
What does she care if someone can read her address?
我在她街对面 住了六年呢
I've lived across the street from her for six years.
从来没人 去拜访过她啊
She hasn't had a single visitor.
想想你来这里的原因
Just remember why you're here.
为了那些特权
The perks.
这一切都值得 因为能得到特权
This will be worth it, because of the perks.
我喜欢长春花
I like periwinkle,
但我认为长春花 是个很糟糕的主意
But I think that would be a very bad choice.
所以 结论就是 我提议建立专委会
So in conclusion, I propose a special committee
专门讨论油漆的质量
to discuss paint quality,
油漆的颜色 和油漆的印刷位置
Paint color, and paint placement.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
谢谢您 以上为我们的新提案
Thank you. And that concludes the new business.
终于结束了
Finally.
现在我们讨论旧提案
And now onto old business.
关于枫叶街的减速路障
Concerning the speed reduction on Maple Drive,
我们最终决定 在减速带
I believe the choice was between speed bumps
和减速丘中挑选
and speed humps.
是这样吗 鲍尔斯议员
Is that right, Councilmember Bowls?
是的 主席先生 减速带是圆锥形的
Yes, Mr. Chairman. Speed bumps are conical,
而减速丘是卵形的
while speed humps are ovoid.
鸭子议员 您对于选择
Councilmember Duck, what are your thoughts
减速带和减速丘的想法是什么
on speed bumps versus speed humps?
我的想法 你们想听我的想法吗
My thoughts? You want my thoughts, huh?
我的想法就是 你们这些人都是疯子
My thoughts are that you people are all insane!
你们让那位老妇人 说了三个小时
You let that old lady talk for three hours,
她也没说出个所以然
and she never said anything!
有这些时间
In the amount of time that that took,
我都可以直接去她家
I could have gone over there,
亲自给她喷涂地址了
and painted her address myself!
我连西斯廷教堂 都能喷涂完呢
I could have painted the Sistine Chapel!
你们到底怎么回事
I don't know about you people,
但我能更好的利用 自己的时间
but I have better things to do with my time,
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表