剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
Ever heard of the expression "Time heals all wounds"?
噢 嘿 奶奶
Oh, hey, grandma.
你会没事的 时间会治愈你
You'll be all right. Time will heal that.
我爱这本书
I loved this book.
当亚历克斯站在 丽贝卡的正门前面...
When Alex stood in front of Rebecca's front door...
噢 他没有勇气去敲门吗
Oh! And he didn't have the courage to knock?
噢 心都碎了
Oh! Heartbreaking.
我... 我都哭了 约塞米蒂 你觉得亚历克斯怎么样
I...I was sobbing. Yosemite, what did you think of Alex?
恕我离开一会
Excuse me for just a moment.
- 多好啊 真的 - 我真的很喜欢
- So good, really. - I really loved it.
你们想知道 我是怎么看待亚历克斯的吗
You want to know what I think of Alex?
好吧 我...
Well, I...
觉得他真是可悲
think he's pathetic!
我是说 那就是你们的主人公吗
I mean, that's your protagonist?
他内心一点改变都没有
There's no arc to that character!
他克服什么障碍了吗
What obstacle did he overcome?
他的情感历程是怎么样的呢
What was his emotional journey?
实际上 唯一比亚历克斯更可悲的事
In fact, the only thing that's more pathetic than Alex
就是这个读书俱乐部 现在 给我出去
is this book club! Now, get out!
出去 滚出去 别忘了你们的书
Get! Get! And don't forget your books!
约塞米蒂·山姆回来了
Yosemite Sam is back!
小胡椒 你在这里呀 我还到处找你呢
Piper, There you are! I've been looking all over for you.
你这个小疯子
You're crazy.
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表