剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
ringing doorbells with a cake in my hand.
那我还不希望 我祖母的食谱
Well, I don't want my grandma's recipe
粘在肮脏的高速公路边上呢
plastered on the side of a dirty freeway!
现在你知道脏了
Oh, now you have a problem with dirt,
脏猪蛋糕先生
Mr. Dirty Pig Cake.
那叫古法猪蛋糕
It was Old Pig Cake.
名字里根本 没脏这个字
There was nothing dirty about it!
波基兔太太吗
Mrs. Porkybunny's?
这是我听过 最难听的名字了
That's the worst thing I've ever heard!
这名字让我想到奇怪的 变种猪兔
It makes me think of some weird mutant pig rabbit,
是那种长了
like it's going to have
毛茸茸的尾巴 和蹄子的怪物
little bits of cotton tail and hooves in there.
你能不在这里捣乱吗
Is there some place else you can be right now?
其实吧 我还有个大型 商业广♥告♥试镜呢
As a matter of fact, I have a big commercial audition.
是抗腹泻药物的广♥告♥
It's for an anti diarrheal medication.
"下次你腹泻时 你要想想我哟"
"The next time you get diarrhea, you might just think of me."
等一下
Wait a second.
我们应该做个商业广♥告♥啊
We should do a commercial.
商业广♥告♥的受众 数以百万计
We'll reach millions of people,
而且也超有人情味呢
but it'll be like we're in their living room.
这个妥协很完美呢
It's the perfect compromise.
让我出演吧
Let me be in it.
你说什么
Say what?
让我出演你们的广♥告♥吧 求求你们了
Let me be in your commercial! Come on!
没有人比我更信任 波基兔太太了
No one believes in Mrs. Porkybunny's more than I do.
你刚还说 这是你听过
You just said it was the worst
最难听的名字呢
thing you ever heard.
我那是在演戏 你已经相信了吗
I was acting! You believed that?
这更加证明了 我是个好演员
That proves what a good actor I am.
好不好嘛 求求你们了
Please! I'm begging you.
商业广♥告♥根本接不到嘛
Commercials are impossible to get.
你们可是我的朋友呀
You guys are my friends!
友谊万岁 不是吗
Isn't that what this is all about?
大家好
Hello!
我是波基兔太太
I'm Mrs. Porkybunny.
说起我最爱的东西呢
If there's one thing I love,
那就是胡萝卜蛋糕啦
it's carrot cake.
我采用新鲜 自种的胡萝卜
Oh, I start out with garden fresh, homegrown carrots,
选用大个胡萝卜
the big kind.
然后加入一撮白糖 一丝香草
Then I add a pinch of sugar, a hint of vanilla,
最关键的是
and most importantly,
再加入满满的爱
a whole lot of love.
留着肚子 给波基兔太太哟
Save room for Mrs. Porkybunny.
美味来啦
I did.
这个广♥告♥也还好吧 对吧
That wasn't so bad. Right?
是的吧
Right?
♪ 我站在你面前 ♪
You see me standing here in front of you
♪ 像个愚蠢恶棍 却又无所事事 ♪
Like a dumb reprobate with nothing to do
♪ 我不是爱因斯坦 ♪
Well, I'm no Einstein
♪ 但我也心有墨水 ♪
But I know a thing or two
♪ 我做出决定 我明确立场 ♪
I make my decisions and I take a stand
♪ 我坦荡 我潇洒 因为人生自己主宰 ♪
I call 'em like I see 'em 'cause I'm my own man
♪ 无论输赢 我都不需要任何帮助 ♪
Win or lose, I don't need no help from you
♪ 我早起喝 反式脂肪饮料 ♪
Start my day with a cup of transfat
♪ 我开窗用棒球棒 ♪
And I open my windows with a baseball bat
♪ 陌生的号♥码打来时 ♪
And when I don't recognize a number
♪ 我也会立刻接听 ♪
I answer immediately
♪ 我理想之家 建在湿砂之上 ♪
I built my dream house on a stretch of wet sand
♪ 火柴盒乐队 是我最爱的乐队 ♪
And Matchbox Twenty is my favorite band
♪ 他们一出专辑 我就立刻去买♥♥ ♪
Every album they release, I buy obediently
♪ 因为我火力全开 从来不会犹豫 ♪
'Cause I go full throttle and I don't think twice
♪ 我只在薄冰上滑冰 ♪
I do my skating on real thin ice
♪ 我一直坚持立场 ♪
I'd like to say I stick to my guns
♪ 但我还是擅长 做出错误的决定 ♪
But I'm just good at making bad decisions
♪ 我脚绑沙袋 跟公牛赛跑 ♪
I wore ankle weights when I ran with the bulls
♪ 我用一美元 把米奇·曼托新人卡 ♪
I sold my Mickey Mantle rookie card
♪ 卖♥♥给独眼困倦流浪汉 ♪
To a one-eye hobo sleepy for a dollar
♪ 我公然挑衅黑♥手♥党♥♪
I declared a vendetta on the mafia
♪ 我以前把钱 放在玻璃罐里 ♪
I used to keep my money in mason jars
♪ 我现在总是 随身带着钱 ♪
But now I just carry it with me at all times
♪ 我在家用微波炉取暖 ♪
I heat my house with the microwave
♪ 我在灰熊洞里练瑜伽 ♪
I practice yoga in a grizzly cave
♪ 就算我没朋友 ♪
And even though I have no friends
♪ 但我家却有三间客房♥ ♪
I have three guest bedrooms
♪ 我在州际公路上 骑十速自行车 ♪
I ride my ten-speed on the interstate
♪ 我带食人族女孩 去晚餐约会 ♪
I asked a cannibal girl to a dinner date
♪ 这颗人造钻石 我花了二十七万 ♪
And I paid $27,000 for this rhinestone
♪ 因为我是个 坚持立场的男人 ♪
'Cause I'm a man who goes with his gut
♪ 我不会退缩 你们好好听着 ♪
I won't back off, I'll tell you what
♪ 我坚持自己的立场 ♪
I'd like to say I stick to my guns
♪ 但我还是擅长 做错误的决定 ♪
But I'm just good at making bad decisions
♪ 错误的决定 ♪
Bad decisions
我有一个好消息 和一个坏消息
I have good news and I have bad news.
好消息是什么
What's the good news?
我太爱 我是说 我爱死你们的广♥告♥了
I love, I say, I love your commercial.
- 你说什么 - 真的吗
- What? - You did?
安排达菲鸭出演 波基兔太太
Casting Daffy as Mrs. Porkybunny
简直是神来 我是说 神来之笔
was a stroke, I say, a stroke of genius!
我认为这个角色惹人喜爱 热心肠
I found the character likeable, heartwarming,
而且非常迷人
and utterly endearing.
那真是太棒了 那坏消息是什么呢
Well, that's great. But what's the bad news?
美国人♥民♥不喜欢波基兔太太
America found Mrs. Porkybunny unlikable,
认为不值得信赖 而且非常
untrustworthy, and very,
我是说 非常招人烦
I say very, disturbing.
这对我们公♥司♥来说 意味着什么呢
So what does that mean for the company?
我恐怕 我是说 我恐怕
I'm afraid, I say I'm afraid,
波基兔太太的蛋糕 卖♥♥不出去了
Mrs. Porkybunny's baked her last cake.
孩子们 你们破产了
You're bankrupt, boys.
我还以为 我们会很富有呢
I thought we were going to be rich.
- 你们很富有呀 - 你说什么
- But you are! - Huh?
你们让达菲鸭 出演那部广♥告♥
You put Daffy in that commercial
是因为他是你们的朋友
because he was your friend.
金钱能带给你们财富
And while money might make you wealthy,
但友情才使得你们富有
it's friendship that makes you rich.
所以你是说 我们依旧很富有
So what you're saying is, we're still rich.
我们依旧很富有
We're still rich.
我们依旧很富有
We're still rich.
我们依旧很富有 我们依旧很富有
We're still rich. We're still rich!
- 在友情层面上 - 我们依旧很富有
- In friendship. - We're still rich!
- 不是金钱层面 - 我们依旧很富有
- But not in money. - We're still rich!
- 我还是... - 我们依旧很富有
- I'm just going to... - We're still rich.
喻义上的富有
Metaphorically.
我们依旧很富有 我们依旧很富有
We're still rich. We're still rich!
不是经济上的富有
Not economically.
我们依旧很富有 我们依旧很富有
We're still rich! We're still rich!
好了 我记住词了
Okay, I got it.
就这样啦
That's all folks!
不行 这样怪怪的
No way, that sounds weird.
那就这 样啦
That's, all folks!
这样听起来好多了
Yeah, that sounds better.
这样说才对嘛
That was it, that was a keeper.
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表