剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
先生 恐怕我们不卖♥♥ 男士白手套了
I'm afraid we don't carry white gloves for men anymore.
你说什么 为什么啊
What? Why?
呃 因为早就不是十七世纪了
Well, because it's not the 1800s.
但是我需要它们
But I need them!
我们可以为您特殊定制 不过得需要一段时间
We can special order them, but it might take a while.
你们还卖♥♥其他手套吗 我真的急需一双手套
Do you have any other gloves? I really need a pair of gloves!
抱歉 现在是夏天 所以没什么手套卖♥♥呢
Well, it's summer, so we don't have that many options.
就给我一副手套就可以了
Just get me a pair of gloves!
手套的手指部分呢
Where are the fingers?
我只能买♥♥到这个了
It's all they had.
多亏了你 我现在成这样了
Now, thanks to you, I'm this guy.
达菲鸭 遥控器在哪里
Daffy, where's the remote?
达菲鸭 嘿 达菲鸭
Daffy. Hello, Daffy!
哦 哦 抱歉 你刚是在跟我说话吗
Oh, oh, I'm sorry. Were you talking to me?
如果是 我的名字可不叫达菲鸭
Because if you were, my name's not Daffy.
仔细看好了
Check this out.
你买♥♥了个钱包吗
You got a wallet?
不是那个 这个
Not that. This.
- 波基猪的信♥用♥卡♥吗 - 你说什么
- Porky's credit card? - What?
不 不是那个 这个
No, not that. This.
鸭子教授
Professor Duck?
我改名了
I changed my name.
达菲鸭 教授不是一个名字
Daffy, Professor is not a name.
这是头衔 这只能被授予[这得自己买♥♥]
It's a title... that you have to earn!
我确实花钱了啊 我去了法♥院♥
I did earn it. By going down to the courthouse
还付了十四美元呢
and paying 14 bucks.
我用的波基猪的信♥用♥卡♥ 所以你觉得怎么样
Well, I used Porky's credit card. So what do you think?
我应该要去纹个身
I think I'm going to get a tattoo.
你说什么 为什么
What? Why?
我说不好 我就是想去纹身
I don't know. I just feel like it.
如果很痛 不好意思
Sorry if that hurts.
我都没感觉到 你开始纹了
I didn't know you started.
谢谢你开车送我上课
Thanks for driving me to class.
否则我都不知道 要如何把这个蛋糕 完整带到教室呢
I didn't know how I was going to get the cake there in one piece.
这是给谁的蛋糕
Who's it for?
给我老师的
My teacher.
每一层都代表一个政♥府♥机构
Each tier represents a branch of government.
这一层代表立法机构
This tier represents the legislative branch,
这一层代表行政机构
this tier is executive branch,
还有这一层是司法机构
and this is the judiciary branch.
再说一次 我们真是没有共同语言
Again. We have nothing in common.
约翰逊教授
Professor Johnson!
我有个惊喜给你
I've got a surprise for you.
这个蛋糕又是代表了
Is it another cake that somehow represents
我们上节课 讲到的内容吗
whatever we talked about in the last class?
这九颗软糖 代表了最高法♥院♥法官
The nine gumdrops are the supreme court justices.
他们的锤子都可以吃哟
Even their gavels are edible.
哦 我还是赶快进去
Ooh, I better get inside
以免有人抢了 离讲桌最近的座位
before someone gets the seat closest to your desk.
哦 谢谢你送我 教授
Oh, thanks for the ride, Professor!
- 你是个教授 - 大家都这么叫我
- You're a Professor. - That's what they call me.
你来接手我这门课怎么样
How would you like to take over my class?
- 你说什么 - 那只猪快把我逼疯了
- What? - That pig is driving me crazy.
求你了 没剩几节课了
Please! There are only a few classes left.
你只需要遵循教案就行了
All you've got to do is follow the lesson plan.
你肯定没问题 你可是个教授啊
You'll figure it out. You're a Professor.
约翰逊教授
Professor Johnson!
别忘了今天有突击测验哟
Don't forget about our pop quiz today!
我求你了
I'm begging you.
走开 这是我的座位
Beat it. You're in my chair.
- 但是我只是在... - 赶紧走开
- But I was just... - Leaving.
没人听到 这里需要服务吗
Ain't nobody heard of service around here?
你好啊 兔子先生
Hey, senor Bunny!
你那么大声 还加重语气 是什么意思
What's with the shouting and the double negatives?
安静 小东西
Cool it, pops.
我就是发发牢骚
I'm just blowing off some steam.
小东西 你叫谁小东西呢
Pops?! Who you calling pops?
给我来片披萨 老家伙
Just bring me a slice, old man.
我什么都不会给你
I'm not bringing you anything.
你听好了 给我出去
You know what, get out of here.
我有拒绝给任何人 提供服务的权利
I reserve the right to refuse service to anybody.
反正我也不想吃 你那愚蠢的披萨
I don't want your stupid pizza anyway!
嘿 走路长点眼睛
Hey, watch where you're a'goin'!
不然呢
Or what?
呃... 没事
Uh... nothin'.
还有谁
Anyone else?
这样才对嘛
That's what I thought!
啊 怎么回事
Huh? What?
好了 同学们 坐好了
All right, class, settle down.
我的名字是
My name is...
鸭子教授
Professor Duck.
这看起来不太对
That doesn't look right.
啊 是一个"F" 两个"S"
Ah, one "F", two "S"s.
看起来好奇怪 我得记一下呢
That's weird. I've got to memorize this.
约翰逊教授让我来接手这门课
Professor Johnson has asked me to take over your class.
所以接下来的几周内 我将会带领你们
So for the next few weeks, I will be your guide
去一个美丽的地方遨游 那个地方叫...
as we journey to a wonderful place known as...
政♥治♥学
Political science.
不 你不可以去洗手间
No, you may not use the restroom.
我看看今天要讲什么
Let's see what we're learning today.
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
我在给你们上课呢
I'm teaching your class!
你不是老师
You're not a teacher.
请恕我们离开一会
Excuse us for a moment.
听着 虽然你改了名字
Now just because you changed your name
并不意味着 你就是教授了
doesn't make you a Professor.
那为什么我的教室里 坐满了学生
Then why do I have a classroom full of students
还等着我回去 给他们上课呢
waiting for me to go back in there and teach them?
因为在停车场 我大声喊了你的名字
Because I shouted your name across the parking lot
我老师一定以为 你是个真的教授
and my teacher must have thought you were a real Professor.
- 教授 - 教授
- Professor. - Professor.
求你了 别给我搞砸了
Please don't blow this for me!
你不会明白的
You don't understand.
作为达菲鸭 可遇不上这种美事
Things like this don't happen to Daffy Duck.
但是鸭子教授 不仅有黑板
But Professor Duck has a chalkboard.
还有肘部垫布
Elbow patches!
还能戴眼镜
Glasses!
我说不好 这不太道德吧
I don't know. It's unethical.
- 我给你A - 那就说定了
- I'll give you an "A". - Deal.
戴着这玩意 我都看不清楚了
I can't see out of these things.
我买♥♥了
I'll take it!
好了 同学们
All right, class.
今天我们要讲的是 行政部门
Today we'll be focusing on the executive branch,
重点是总统内阁[柜子]部分
specifically the presidential cabinet.
众所周知的是
Now, as we all know,
总统是位非常重要的人
the president is a very important person.
所以他的柜子 只能用
So it would only be fitting that his cabinet
非常昂贵的木材来做
would be made of very expensive wood.
说不定是红木 或者西洋杉木做的
Probably a mahogany or a cedar.
肯定不是松木做的
Definitely not pine.
松木柜子只能给副总统用
Pine would be more for a vice president cabinet.
那么对于总统而言 这有什么用处呢
Now, what's the president got in there?
这是政♥治♥学中
This is one of the greatest mysteries
最大的谜团之一了
in all of political science.
虽然这仍是未解之谜
And though it remains unsolved,
但我有个推测
I have a theory!
那根本不是个柜子 而是个传送门
It's not a cabinet at all. It's a portal.
一个能让总统
A portal that transports the president
去到任何地方的传送门
wherever he wants to go.
杂货店 健身房♥
The grocery store, the gym,
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表