剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
Who'd I send it to?
应该没发给很多人吧
I don't think that many people.
你没发给我 对吧
You didn't send that to me, did you?
怎么会 当然没有
What? No.
我怎么可能说你的坏话呢
What bad things could I say about you?
我爱你呀
I love you.
所以 如果我现在查邮箱
So, if I checked my email right now,
应该没有你的邮件吧
there'd be nothing from you.
没有
Nope.
哈 删除
Ha! Delete!
看到了吧
I mean, see?
你没有收到邮件呢
There was no email!
我的牙
My tooth!
怎么了 你又不是要去拍全家福
What? It's not like you're about to take a family photo.
你这牙齿伤得可真不轻
Oof. You really did a number on this guy.
但只要镶个牙冠 就能看起来完好如初
But we'll put a cap on it. You'll be good as new.
那我就放心了 等下我还要
What a relief. I have to be in
和我女朋友一家拍全家福呢
my girlfriend's family photo later today.
今天 你在开玩笑吧
Today? You're kidding me.
你这种尺寸的牙齿 可比常人♥大♥多了
A tooth the size of yours? It's a monster.
至少要一周时间才能修复
It'll take a week at least.
也许我可以闭着嘴微笑
Maybe I could smile with my mouth closed.
这看起来还不错嘛
Uh, that doesn't look so bad.
还有 我收到了你朋友的邮件
By the way, I got your friend's email.
和我们相比 他才是真的蠢货
He's a real yutz, between you and me.
你看了吗 那封邮件太不友善了
Did you read it? It's very hostile.
我不喜欢在诊疗室里出现敌意
I don't like hostility in a doctor's practice.
你为什么带墨镜呀
What's with the sunglasses?
我要保持低调
I'm keeping a low profile.
你真是个神经病
You've got some nerve.
怎么了 就因为那封邮件吗
What? Because of the email?
就因为我说 你不是一个可怕的女巫吗 本来嘛
Because I said you're not a scary witch? You're not!
你带着这顶大帽子
I mean, what's the point of the big hat
长着绿皮肤 还举着蠢魔杖
and the green skin and that stupid wand
却又不做可怕的事情 有什么意义呀
if you're not going to do anything scary with them?
你想见识可怕吗 那我就让你看看
You want to see scary? I'll show you scary.
你最好管好自己的嘴
You better watch who you talking to,
我可没有在开玩笑
and I ain't playing!
还需要冰茶吗
More iced tea?
不要放太多冰
Not too much ice.
你也生气了 你为什么生气呀
You're mad? Why are you mad?
因为我说你自称飞毛腿 是在吹嘘吗 确实是呀
Because I said calling yourself speedy sounds braggy? It does!
我都还没自称 英俊潇洒呢
I don't call myself handsome.
你知道自己应该叫什么吗 叫蠢蛋
You know what people should call you? Jerk.
为什么大家 都在生你的气呀
Why is everyone so mad at you?
我不小心群发了一封邮件
I accidentally sent a mass email
上面详细记录了 我对大家的看法
spelling out in great detail how I feel about people.
你还发给谁了
Who else did you send it to?
每个人 每个和我有关的人
Everybody. Everyone I've ever interacted with.
每个对我重要的人 每个和我有关系的人
Everyone who matters to me, who I have a relationship with.
任何给我留下任何印象的人
Anyone who makes any impression on me at all.
所以 就是每个人
So everybody.
我生命中的每一个人
Every single person in my life.
你没有发给我呀
You didn't send it to me.
蒂娜
Tina!
给我站住别动
Hold it right there!
我收到了你的邮件
I got your little email.
我读了每一个字
I read every word.
我只有一件事要告诉你
And I gots just one thing to say to you
谢谢 兄弟
thank you, brother.
你说得非常对
You are so right.
就像是真实反映了我的灵魂
It was like you held a mirror up to my soul.
我正需要这种责备
It gave me the kick in the pants I needed
能够让我最终 做出更好的改变
to finally make a change for the better.
对你曾经认识的我说再见吧
Well, say good-bye to the man you once knew,
因为从现在开始 我会做出改变啦
because my transformation begins now.
那居然是个面具
That was a mask?
我想知道蒂娜是否 也有类似的反应
Huh. I wonder if Tina will have a similar reaction.
妈呀
Mother.
兔宝宝 你在吗
Hey, Bugs.
我在 罗拉兔 我马上下去
Oh, hey, Lola. I'll be down in a minute.
不着急
Oh, take your time.
我为今天的拍照准备了一些
I'm just going to lay out some fun stuff
有趣的衣服 是西部主题的哟
for today's photo shoot. It's a Western theme.
我和小胡椒整晚都穿着
Piper and I were up all
闪闪的配套牛仔连身服呢
night bedazzling matching denim jumpsuits.
其实也不是真的牛仔连身服
Well, they're not actual denim jumpsuits
因为我找不到牛仔连身服啦
'cause I couldn't find denim jumpsuits.
所以我把牛仔裤 缝到了牛仔夹克上面
So I took jeans and sewed denim jackets to them.
可能穿的时候会比较费劲
And... well, they're a little hard to get in and out of,
所以 一旦你穿上 就不太好脱下来了
so, you know, once you have them on, they're pretty much on.
我真的好兴奋呀
Oh, I'm so excited!
这次肯定能拍到 最棒的全家福
This is going to be the best family photo ever.
你牙齿怎么啦
Oh! What happened to your tooth?
这个啊 达菲鸭不小心 拿我的手♥机♥砸破了
Oh, yeah. Daffy accidentally chipped it with my phone.
要到下周才能补好
They can't fix it until next week.
这是我们要穿的衣服吗
Oh, so is this what we're wearing?
这个 不是啊
Huh? Oh, no.
不是 不
Mmm. No, no. Heh.
不是 我们不拍了 取消了
No, we cancelled the photo. We cancelled it.
这些东西 我来的时候就在了
Um, this stuff was all here when I got here,
我过来的时候 就在放这里了
just lying out when I got here.
这肯定是达菲鸭的
Must be Daffy's.
你不打算拍照了吗
You cancelled the photo?
这个嘛 我只是觉得
You know, I just started thinking.
全家福太蠢了 不需要...
Family photos are dumb. You don't...
不需要照片来证明谁是家人啊 对吧
you don't need a photo to know who's in your family, right?
从小到大都知道 谁是家人啊
You know already for your whole life.
你知道家里有哪些人
You know who your family is.
是因为我的牙齿吧
It's because of my tooth, isn't it?
什么 不是 你的牙齿 才不是呢
What? No. Your tooth? No.
我们只是... 今年不拍全家福了而已
We're just... we're not taking a photo this year.
所以...
So...
因为我的牙破了 你就不想要我拍全家福了
you don't want me to be in the photo because of my tooth.
什么 别逗了
What? Don't be ridiculous.
我都没注意到你那 破碎的 饱经风霜的
I barely even noticed your broken, gnarled,
状况惨烈的牙齿呢
really jacked-up tooth.
我一定会去拍全家福
I'm going to be in that photo.
不 你才不会呢
Oh, no, you're not.
你都不知道我们要在哪里拍
You don't even know where we're taking it,
而且你永远也找不到我们
and you'll never find us.
你在打给谁呢
Who are you calling?
沃尔特 我是兔宝宝
Walter! Bugs.
我迫不及待要拍全家福了呢
So looking forward to the family photo.
我们是在哪里拍来着
Where are we taking it again?
好啊 你小子
Oh, no, you're not.
哦对 是在度假牧场啊
Oh, that's right, the dude ranch!
到时候见了 朋友
See you there, pardner.
好呢 朋友
Ah, pardner.
你绝对拍不了全家福的
You are not going to be in that photo!
我肯定会拍到的
Oh, I'm going to be in that photo!
而且 我不仅会出现在照片里
And not only am I going to be in it,
我还要来个咧嘴大笑
I'm going to be smiling so big...
到时候你能看到的
All you'll see is...
只有我这破碎的 饱经风霜的 状况惨烈的牙齿
This broken, gnarled, jacked-up tooth!
下午好啊 邻居
Good afternoon, neighbor!
那是山姆吗
Sam?
能给我复印一百份吗
Could I get 100 copies?
重金寻钱包
Reward for a lost wallet?
那个钱包就是"重金"呀
The wallet is the reward.
你能原谅我吗
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表