剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
You'll always be my boy, Daffy Duck.
你确定不想再 伪装下去了吗
You sure you don't want to keep up the charade?
我们不是... 我们不是玩得很开心吗
We were having... I say, we were having a grand ol' time.
我做不到
I can't.
我不会告密啦
NI won't tell.
不 我是说不行
No, I mean I can't.
卡罗尔揭发了我 我被这个项目拉黑了
Carol ratted me out and got me banned from the program.
又是卡罗尔
Carol.
她总是坏我们的好事
Always wanting to spoil our fun.
天啊 真好吃
Oh, man, that's good.
太好吃了
Ahh, mmm. That's nice.
这真是...
That's... ooh.
真是我吃过 最好吃的鸡肉了
This is the best chicken I've ever tasted.
这是我外婆的租转秘方噢
It's my grandmother's recipe.
或许下周末 可以教教我 你的食谱
Maybe next weekend you could teach me how to make it.
下周末吗
Next weekend?
你还愿意让我继续 当你的长者引导人吗
You mean you still want me to be your father figure?
你是唯一 没有放弃我的长者引导人
You're the only father figure who didn't give up on me.
这可比世界上 所有的鸡肉加起来都棒
And that's better than all the chicken in the world.
这个不算 这个太好吃了
Maybe not this chicken. This is pretty good.
其实吧 只要不去看 草的生长过程
You know, when we're not watching grass grow,
你还是挺有趣的
you can actually be pretty fun.
你真是个好孩子 亨利
Aw, you're a good kid, Henry.
但那件事情 好像很有意思哟
But that does sound fun.
- 什么事情有趣 - 看草的生长过程啊
- What does? - Watching grass grow.
我们在哪里能看呢
I wonder where we could see some.
对了 我家前院就行
Ahh, my front yard.
那里长满了草呢
It's covered in grass.
快来 亨利 你要错过了噢
Come on, Henry. You're missing it.
快看它长得多好啊 亨利
Look at it grow, Henry.
快看那草长得
Look at that grass grow.
那是... 那是我的儿子哟
That's my... I say, that's my boy.
结束了 小鸡们
That's all, chicken.
鸡肉来了 朋友们
That's chicken, folks.
鸡肉 鸡肉 美味鸡肉
Chicken chicken, chicken.
赶紧给我上鸡肉啦
Just give me some chicken.
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表