剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
拜托了 我今晚一定得开派对呀
Please, I got to have a party tonight!
波基猪今晚要做 黄油香肠饼干呢
Porky's making buttered sausage biscuits!
那东西里面太多黄油了
There's too much butter in that food.
实在太不健康了 你邀请别人吧
It's flat-out unhealthy. Invite someone else!
我试过了 没人想来呀
I tried. No one will come!
你自己也得 少吃点那些东西了
You ought to lay off that kind of food yourself.
你看起来 可不太好啊
You don't look so good.
怎么了呀
What's up, doc?
我就是打来问问
Oh, hey. I was just calling to see
你今晚真的还要开派对吗
if you're really having another party tonight.
当然呀
You better believe it.
好吧 会有多少位来宾呢
Ok. How many guests will there be?
你就做三十人的份吧
Meh, why don't you make enough for 30?
算了 保险起见 还是四十人份吧
You know what? 40, just to be safe.
刚刚真是场大屠♥杀♥呀
Well, that was a bloodbath.
小雀斑 你出局了
Freckles, you're out.
大板牙 你来当守门员
Big teeth, you're our new goalie.
为山猫的荣誉而战
Bobcat pride!
我照你说的 多带来了些 黄油香肠饼干
I brought extra buttered sausage biscuits, like you told me.
这些人都是谁啊
Uh, who are all these people?
他们就是一些 我的好朋友罢了
Oh, these are just some of my dear friends.
唐
Don.
唐 对了 我和唐是老朋友了呢
Don! Of course. Don and I go way back.
你们怎么认识的呀
How do you know each other?
我们不认识 他付了我五美元 要我来参加聚会
We don't. He paid me $5.00 to come here.
这笑话不错啊 丹
Good one, Dan.
- 我叫唐 - 唐
- It's Don. - Don.
这个你还吃吗
You going to eat that?
大板牙 我们才打了半场呢
Big teeth, we're only at halftime,
但我知道比赛 接下来的走向了
but I can see where this is going.
或许我们该弃权了
Maybe we should just forfeit.
我们为什么不让 红毛怪游丝当守门员呢
Why don't we just have Gossamer be the goalie?
谁是红毛怪游丝
Who's Gossamer?
你是说艾米莉啊 艾米莉可不能当守门员
You mean Emily? Emily can't be goalie.
他太大只了 会挡住整个门的...
He's too big. He'll block the whole goal...
来吧 伙计们
Come on, guys!
帮我把这个小红帽子 戴上这个大橙脑袋
Help me get this tiny red cap over that giant orange head!
我们又赢了
We won again!
再赢一次 山猫队就是州冠军啦
One more victory, and the Bobcats are state champions!
太棒啦 我们该开个派对 庆祝一下呢
Oh, that's great. We should have a party to celebrate.
怎么啦
What?
你看起来 不太一样了 你换发型了吗
You look different. You get a haircut?
没有呀
No.
你戴了新手套吗
Are those new gloves?
没有呀
No.
总觉得哪里 有点不一样了
Huh. There's something different.
你确定没换发型吗
You sure you didn't get a haircut?
我会弄清楚的
Hmm. I'll figure it out.
如果达菲鸭的队伍赢了...
You know, if Daffy's team wins...
我们应该庆祝一下
We should celebrate.
今晚来我家开派对吧
Have a party at my place tonight.
兔宝宝 我不能再承包 你的派对了
Uh, Bugs, I don't think I should be your caterer anymore.
- 你说什么 - 那些食谱太不健康了
- What? - Those recipes aren't healthy.
没人应该摄入 那么多黄油呀
No one's supposed to eat that much butter.
拜托 这有什么大不了的嘛
Ah, come on. What's the big deal?
我觉得你问题很大呀
I think you're the big deal.
终于到这一刻了 我以前从没拿过冠军呢
This is it. I've never been a champion,
但是冠军马上 就属于我啦
but I'm about to be,
因为我们胜券在握啦
because we've got this one in the bag!
我能感觉到 奖杯近在咫尺啦
The trophy's so close, I can taste it!
并且相信我 我会舔那个奖杯
And believe me, I will be licking that trophy.
现在 记住 山猫队 即使获胜 也要保持礼貌
Now, remember, Bobcats, we want to be gracious winners.
所以比赛结束后 在你们贬低他们的同时
So after the game, when you're belittling those losers
他们会坐大巴回去 过失败者的生活
as they get on their bus to go back to their los er lives,
对此我们要有君子风度
let's be classy about it.
数到三 一 二...
On 3! 1, 2...
红毛怪游丝在哪里呀
Where's Gossamer?
我确认一下 红毛怪游丝就是艾米莉 对吧
Just so I'm clear, Gossamer's Emily, right?
红毛怪游丝呀
Gossamer!
红毛怪游丝
Gossamer!
比赛要开始了
The game's about to start!
你还在这里做什么啊
What are you doing in here?
我不想当守门员了
I don't think I want to be goalie anymore.
你在说什么呀 你是队伍中 最优秀的球员呀
What are you talking about? You're our most valuable player!
但我没参与比赛啊 我什么都不用做
But I don't play! I don't do anything.
我就像个失败者一样站在那里
I just stand there like a loser.
我有价值的唯一原因 就是因为我是个巨兽
The only reason I'm valuable is because I'm a giant monster,
并且我占据了空间
and I take up space.
仅此一次 这是件好事呀
And for once, that's a good thing!
难道你不想赢吗
Don't you want to win?
我不想通过这种方式 感觉像在作弊
Not like this. It feels like cheating.
作弊让我很难受 真的
And cheating hurts. Literally.
我烦透了所有球 都往我的脸上砸
I'm sick of all those balls hitting me in the face.
如果你不当守门员 我们会输的 你知道的吧
You do realize if you're not our goalie, we'll lose.
我不想让你失望 教练
I don't want to let you down, coach,
但是 我宁愿输得像个赢家
but I think I'd rather lose and feel like a winner
也不想赢得像个失败者
than win and feel like a loser.
我之前真的很期待 想要去舔那个奖杯
I was really looking forward to licking that trophy.
你是个好孩子
You're a good kid.
你是个好教练
You're a good coach.
好啦 你就别开我玩笑啦
Come on. Who are you kidding?
但我穿泳衣 确实挺好看的呢
I do look good in a swimsuit, though.
老鹰队 老鹰队 老鹰队
Falcons! Falcons! Falcons!
- 抱歉我们输了 教练 - 是啊 抱歉
- Sorry we lost, coach. - Yeah, sorry.
别说对不起 尽管分数惨不忍♥睹
Don't be. Seeing you kids have fun out there,
你们也玩得很愉快 这给我上了一堂课
despite what the scoreboard says, taught me a lesson
我将会永生铭记
that I'll carry with me for the rest of my life.
水球是个愚蠢的项目
Water polo is stupid.
我的意思是 外面的那些笨蛋们
I mean, outside of these dummies,
有些可能 是你们的父母
who are probably your parents,
没人真的关心这个运动
no one really cares about this sport.
如果这个是足球 或者篮球 甚至是棒球
It'd be one thing if this had been football or basketball
那就另当别论了 但这不是
or even baseball, but it's not.
这就是个水球比赛嘛
It's only water polo!
所以 昂首挺胸地走出去
So go out there with your heads held high,
因为没人关心水球运动啦
because no one cares about water polo!
山猫队 数到三
Bobcats on 3.
- 山猫队 山猫队 - 等等 你们要干什么呀
- Bobcats! Bobcats! - Wait! What are you doing?
我不会游泳啊
I don't know how to swim! Aah!
他不会游泳呀
He can't swim!
谢谢你 兔宝宝
Thanks, Bugs.
你真的应该 去学游泳了
You got to learn to swim.
等等 我知道你哪里不一样了
Wait a second. I know what's different about you!
你比之前大了十倍呢
You're 10 times bigger than you used to be!
♪ 你今天好像很冷漠 ♪
You seem detached today
♪ 当我看向你 你却望向别处 ♪
When I look at you, you look away
♪ 你到底想要我说什么 ♪
What is it you want me to say?
♪ 这就像一场噩梦 ♪
This is just like a bad dream
♪ 我给你爱 你却表现得那么残忍♥ ♪
I give you love, but you act so mean
♪ 你好似流水般 离我而去 ♪
It's like you've drifted far away from me
♪ 激光束 ♪
Laser beam
♪ 你为什么离弃我 ♪
Why have you forsaken me?
♪ 激光束 ♪
Laser beam
♪ 我感觉你在远离我 ♪
I feel you pulling away from me
♪ 我们在一起的所有时光 ♪
All the times that we've had together
♪ 已然烟消云散 ♪
Are now vaporized
♪ 我们一起毁灭的东西 也再也找不回 ♪
All the things we've destroyed together are gone
♪ 就像我流下的眼泪 ♪
Like the tears flowing from my eyes
♪ 还记得在第九象限的夜晚吗 ♪
Remember that night in quadrant 9
♪ 我们炸毁了同类 两个欧米伽序列行星 ♪
When we blew up a class two omega sequence star?
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表