剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
Tina's dad went home early,
所以我能回到 以前的生活了吗
and I can get back to my old life?
不是 我们接到第一个客户了
No. We got our first client.
客户 谁叫你去找客户了
Client? Who told you to get a client?
我们不是说好 永远不接电♥话♥吗
I thought we agreed never to answer the phone.
但你说无聊啊 我以为你会开心呢
But you said you were bored. I thought you'd be happy.
我真是猜不透你的心思
Swear I can never predict your reaction to things.
达菲鸭是个心神不宁的人
Daffy's one disturbed individual.
你在读什么呢
What you reading there?
我的日记 我从自己身上 学到了好多东西
My diary. I'm learning a lot about myself.
我还戴遮秃假发吗
I wear a toupee?
真的吗
Really?
这顶假发不错啊
Well, it's a really good one.
我是说 我还以为 那头发是真的呢
I mean, I would have thought that was your real hair.
你居然是个律师
I didn't know you were a lawyer.
这周我是律师
I am this week.
所以我来理一下案件
So let me get this straight,
你被一块热披萨
you burned the roof of your mouth,
烫伤了上鄂
on a slice of hot pizza,
现在你想起诉 飞毛腿披萨店
and now you want to sue Pizzariba.
你吃之前 为什么不吹一下
Why didn't you just blow on it?
没人跟我说啊
No one told me to.
我要捍卫自己的权利
I need to be protected from myself,
我的口腔全毁了
my mouth is ruined,
我再也不能说话了
I can't talk no more.
你现在就在说啊
You're talking right now.
这个嘛
Well, uh,
我味觉完全失灵了
I can't taste nothin' no more.
这杯香蕉奶昔很不错
This is good banana shake,
香蕉的味道很足呢
you can really taste that banana.
你真要起诉 飞毛腿披萨店吗
I don't know. Suing Pizzariba?
我总觉得这样不好啊
It just doesn't seem right.
飞毛腿是位勤奋的好人
Speedy's a decent, hardworking person.
我认识他好几年了 他住在我家里呢
I've known him for years. He lives in my house.
你家里住了几个人啊
How many of you are livin' over there?
我想想啊 我 兔宝宝 飞毛腿
Let's see. There's me, Bugs, Speedy,
弗兰克和小怪
Frank, and Taz.
哦 我们还刚买♥♥了匹小马
Oh, and we just got a pony.
所以 你接我的案子吗
So will you take my case?
对不起 飞毛腿是我的朋友
I'm sorry, but Speedy's a friend.
别这样嘛 我听说有位女士
Come on. I heard about this lady,
被一杯热咖啡 烫伤了舌头
who burnt her tongue on a cup of hot coffee,
她不仅胜诉 还得了一百万美元
and she won a million dollars.
一百万美元吗
A million dollars?
罗拉兔 你去拟一份合同好吗
Lola, why don't you go ahead and draw up a contract?
没问题
You got it.
不好意思 什么是合同啊
I'm sorry. What's a contract?
嘿 你要去哪里呀
Oh, hey. Where you going?
- 上班 - 上班 今天是周六啊
- Work. - Work? It's Saturday.
我们得一起 陪我老爸啊
We were gonna spend time with my dad.
蒂娜 当你决定 和律师交往时
Tina, you knew when you decided to date a lawyer,
你会需要做出牺牲
that there would be sacrifices.
对我来说 恐怕工作更胜于家庭
For me, I'm afraid it's career, then family.
我对这种事 一直很坦诚
I've always been upfront about this.
你这算什么坦诚啊
There's nothing upfront about this!
你撒的可是弥天大谎
It's a giant lie!
我尽量早点回家 但我无法承诺任何事
I'll try to get home early, but I can't promise anything.
老爸 兔宝宝
Dad. Bugs.
我们在外面 亲爱的
We're out here, honey.
你们在做什么呢
What are you doing?
骑小马呀
A pony ride.
亲爱的 我从小在城市长大
Honey, I grew up in the concrete jungle.
我从来没骑过 这些动物呢
I've never been on one of these things.
我也从来没有 见过这些动物
I've never seen one of these things.
这真的好棒呀
I mean, this is great.
你想下一个骑吗
You wanna go next?
不用了
No. I'm good.
所以 达菲鸭今天 不能陪我们了
So Daffy can't hang out with us today,
他要工作
he's gotta work.
哇哦 那孩子真是很拼命啊
Wow. That kid really keeps his beak to the grindstone.
兔宝宝 你呢 今天有安排吗
Hey, Bugs, how 'bout you? You got any plans today?
哦 我从来都没安排呢
Oh, I never have plans.
那就好 我们走
Well, that's great. Come on.
我们一起去吃午饭
Let's go grab some lunch.
- 我来开车 - 我们骑马去好了
- I'll drive. - Let's take the pony.
这家伙真是不可思议呢
Can you believe this guy?
他主意真多呀
What a guy.
我真是无言以对
No, I really can't.
快来 蒂娜
Come on, Tina.
我们餐厅见
I'll meet you there.
一块热腾腾的披萨来啦
One slice of hot pizza.
我们来看看 到底有多热
And we'll see just how hot.
你在做什么呢
What are you doing?
这是什么啊
What's this?
你被起诉了
You just got served.
你要起诉我吗
You're suing me?
我代表委托人起诉你
On behalf of my client.
塞缪尔·罗森鲍姆是谁呀
Who is Samuel Rosenbaum?
我们邻居 山姆啊
Our next-door neighbor Sam.
约塞米蒂吗 他要我索赔
Yosemite? He wants me to pay
一百万美元 就因为我的披萨太烫吗
him a million dollars because my pizza's hot?
披萨当然是烫的呀 吃前吹吹啊
It's supposed to be hot. Blow on it.
这是公事 不针对个人
It's just business, nothing personal.
那好 我不给你服务了
Ok, then you just got unserved.
我们法庭上见吧
I'll see you in court.
你根本不是律师
You're not a lawyer.
你跟法官说去吧
Tell it to the judge.
现在进行开案陈述
We'll now hear opening statements
这是"塞缪尔·罗森鲍姆
in the case of "Samuel Rosenbaum.
起诉飞毛腿披萨店主 飞毛腿冈萨雷斯"
vs. Speedy Gonzales, proprietor of Pizzariba."
鸭子先生 您可以陈词了
Mr. Duck, you may proceed.
谢谢 法官大人
Thank you, your honor.
今天我要展示的证据
The evidence that I will present to you today,
能毫无疑问地证明
will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt
这位先生 也就是"飞毛腿冈萨雷斯"
that this gentleman, "Speedy Gonzales,"
蓄意提供
knowingly and willfully
危险的高温披萨 给我的委托人
served my client dangerously hot pizza,
他事先并未提醒 并对此事非常漠然
with no warning and with no regard
这对我委托人 造成了身心的创伤
for the physical and emotional trauma that followed.
我将证明 冈萨雷斯先生的疏忽
I will prove that Mr. Gonzales' carelessness
并不是偶然
was no accident,
这是他一味追求速度
but instead the direct result
而导致的直接后果
of his endless need for speed.
大家会看到
We will show you
如果冈萨雷斯先生 稍微花点功夫
that had Mr. Gonzales simply taken more time,
把刚出炉的披萨 先放凉再给客人
between the oven and the table to allow the pizza to cool,
这种荒谬的惨剧 根本不会发生
then this senseless tragedy could have been avoided.
陪审团的女士们和先生们
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
冈萨雷斯先生 总喜欢吹嘘
Mr. Gonzales likes to brag
说自己是 墨西哥最快的老鼠
that he's the fastest mouse in all of Mexico,
但这里是美国
but this is America,
在美国 速度太快 会置人于死
and in America, speed can kill.
在此案中 则为烫伤
Or, in this case, burn.
我说完了 法官大人
Thank you, your honor.
冈萨雷斯先生
Mr. Gonzales.
好吧 他是个冒牌律师
Uh, yeah, he's not a real lawyer.
那么 此案驳回
Hmm. Well, then this case is dismissed.
这速度还真快呢
Wow, that was fast.
我还没来得及印名片呢
I didn't even have time to get business cards printed.
那我的一百万美元呢
What about my million dollars?
你怎么不早说 自己是冒牌律师
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表