剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
- Uh, um, uh... - Please?!
我保证不会碍事的啦
I promise I won't get in the way.
有人能把这只鸭子弄出去吗
Will somebody get this duck out of the way.
达菲鸭
Psst, Daffy!
怎么了 我几乎都不在镜头里呢
What? I'm barely in the shot.
达菲鸭 你保证过 不会惹麻烦啊
Daffy, you promised you'd stay out of the way.
- 我可没这么说过 - 开始
- I never said that. - Action!
当我使用发胶时 我追求的是整洁闪亮
When I reach for hair gel, I reach for clean and shiny.
停
And cut.
谢谢大家的努力
Great job, everybody.
就这样吗 他就拍完了
That's it? He's done?
他就说了一句台词啊
He said one line!
嘿 你觉得这家伙 能赚多少钱呢
Hey, how much do you think that guy gets paid?
很多呀
A lot.
他几乎没怎么干活 就能赚一大笔钱
A lot of money for barely any work.
波基猪 我有个令人激动的消息
Porky, I have exciting news.
你要去做一个 商业广♥告♥演员吗
You're going to try to be a commercial actor?
别乱猜 这太不礼貌了 谁会这么做呀
Don't guess. That's so rude. Who does that?
不过 是的 我要去做一个 商业广♥告♥演员
But yes, I'm going to try to be a commercial actor.
我看看啊
Let's see here.
这个试镜看起来不错
Ooh, this looks like a good audition.
高含小麦早餐麦片
Mighty wheat breakfast cereal.
全国性征集演员
Actor wanted for national campaign.
寻找受人喜爱
Looking for likeable males,
有魅力 友善的父亲型男性
charismatic, friendly dad-types.
说的就是我啊
That's me!
金科的人 打电♥话♥来了
Someone from Genco called.
金科是什么
What's Genco?
就是做整洁闪亮发胶的
The company that makes
那家公♥司♥啊
clean and shiny hair gel.
他们说想和我 谈谈食品的事情
They said they wanted to talk to me about my food.
他们还说很紧急 他们肯定不喜欢吧
They said it's urgent! Ahh. I bet they hated it.
怎么可能 我们都知道
What? Ah, for all you know,
他们是为了告诉你 食物很美味啦
they're calling to tell you they loved it.
也许他们想再次雇你呢
Maybe they want to hire you again.
- 真的吗 - 不可能
- You think so? - No way.
他们说是紧急情况 绝不会是好消息
They said it's urgent. That's never good news.
我打赌一群人 因为你食物中毒了
I bet a bunch of people got sick from your food.
说不定还有人死了呢
Maybe someone died.
这很糟糕呀 波基猪
This is bad, Porky.
这真的很糟糕啊
This is really bad.
我要去参加
Well, I'm off to my
首次商业广♥告♥试镜了 祝我好运吧
first commercial audition. Wish me luck.
打过去吧 肯定没事啦
Just call. I'm sure it's fine.
电♥话♥响了
It's ringing.
我要挂掉
I'm going to hang up.
别挂
Don't hang up.
您好 我是波基猪
Oh, yes, hi, this is Porky Pig
回拨您的电♥话♥
returning your call.
是的 胡萝卜蛋糕 是我做的
Yes, I'm the one who made the carrot cake.
他们都这样吗 就连公♥司♥领导也如此吗
They all did? Even the head of the company?
他们生病了吗
They got sick?
这也不全因为我啦
Oh, but it's not just me.
是我的朋友 兔八哥种的胡萝卜
I mean, my friend, Bugs Bunny grew the carrots.
你说什么 别把我牵扯进去啊
What?! Don't get me involved!
是的 如果没有兔宝宝
Oh, yeah. None of this would have
这一切都不会发生呢
happened without Bugs.
是你做的蛋糕 都是你的错
You made the cake! It's your fault!
兔子 兔 子
Bunny. B-u-n-n-y.
快挂掉 挂掉
Hang up, hang up!
好的 我们会保持联♥系♥
Ok. We'll be in touch.
是你会保持联♥系♥ 不是我 是你
You'll be in touch! Not me, you.
再见
Bye-bye.
你把我牵扯进去做什么
Why did you get me involved?
我不想被牵连啊
I don't want to be involved.
太晚了 你早就深陷其中了
It's too late. You're already involved.
兔宝宝 你还是先坐下吧
Bugs? I think you're going to want to sit down for this.
天啊
Oh, boy.
- 他们喜欢我的食物 - 你说什么
- They loved it! - Say what?
他们说这是吃过的
They said it was the best
最棒的胡萝卜蛋糕啦
carrot cake they've ever had.
他们还想要售出呢
They want to sell it in stores.
你什么意思 他们不是卖♥♥发胶吗
What do you mean? I thought they made hair gel.
金科是一家巨大的公♥司♥ 他们什么都做呢
Genco's a giant company. They make everything.
这很棒啊 波基猪
Well, that's great, Porky,
但这和我 有什么关系呢
but what does this have to do with me?
不只是我的食谱好
It wasn't just my recipe.
你的胡萝卜也很重要
It was your carrots.
我们是一个团队啊
We're a team.
他们会送来一份合同
They're going to send over a contract.
我们要变有钱人啦
We're going to be rich!
我们要变有钱人啦
We're going to be rich.
我们要变有钱人啦
We are going to be rich.
我们要变有钱人啦 我们要变有钱人啦
We're going to be rich! We're going to be rich!
我们要变有钱人啦
We're going to be rich!
如果你没吃高含麦片
If you're not eating mighty wheats,
就等于没吃早饭
you're not eating breakfast.
噢 这听起来好怪啊
Oh, that sounds weird.
如果你没吃高含麦片
If you're not eating mighty wheats,
就等于没吃早饭
you're not eating breakfast.
或者 如果你没吃高含 麦片
Or, if you're not eating mighty, wheats?
就等于没吃早饭
You're not eating breakfast.
这样听起来好多了
Yep, that sounds good.
达菲鸭
Daffy Duck.
- 姓名 - 达菲·谢尔顿·鸭子
- Name? - Daffy Sheldon Duck.
- 请侧身[请介绍] - 好吧
- Profile? - Ok.
我觉得自己 属于外向型
Well, I like to think of myself as an outgoing type,
但我也有严肃的一面
but I have a serious side, too.
我喜欢读书 吃泰国菜...
I love reading, Thai food...
不是 我们需要 看你的侧面
No, we need to see your profile.
- 啊 - 噢 鸟喙可真长啊
- Ohh - Oh, that's a big beak!
谢谢 它的用处可多了呢
Thank you, it gets the job done.
好了 我说"开始"的时候
Ok, when I say, "Action,"
你就吃一口麦片 然后说台词
you'll take a bite of cereal and then say your line.
等一下我先练练声
Let me just warm up my voice for a second.
好 我准备好了
Ok, I'm ready.
开始
Action.
这是我尝过 最难吃的东西了
This is the worst taste I've ever had in my mouth!
这是用什么做的啊 土吗
What is this made of? Is it dirt?
我的天啊 太难吃了吧
Oh, my lord, my lord. This is awful.
本来就是这个味道吗
Is it supposed to taste like this?
谁会吃这个玩意啊
I mean, who would eat this?
你们尝过吗 味道简直可怕
Have any of you tried this? This is shocking!
不管怎么说 如果你没吃高含 麦片吗
Anyway. If you're not eating mighty, wheats?
就等于没吃早饭
You're not eating breakfast.
这是金科送来的合同
Here's the contract from Genco.
你觉得呢 我们应该签吗
What do you think? Should we sign it?
我几乎都看不懂呢
I don't even understand it.
这上面说 凭此 甲方
I mean, Whereby, the party of the first part
"同意向乙方提供销♥售♥"
"Agrees to sell to the party of the second part..."
是指胡萝卜蛋糕吗
Is that the carrot cake?
"但是 甲方
"However, the party of the first part
代理并且
represents and warrants
向乙方保证"
to the party of the second part..."
我真是完全晕头了
This is a very confusing party.
嘿
Hey.
试镜怎么样啊
Oh, how'd it go?
他们说 我的表演是
They said my audition was,
他们的原话 "非常与众不同"
quote, "Unlike anything they'd ever seen before."
噢 所以你通过试镜了吗
Ooh. So you got the part?
没有 但这一个 我肯定能通过
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表