剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
Henry, I know we got off to a bad start,
但我是不会放弃你的
but I'm not giving up on you.
我们在干嘛啊
What are we doing?
纺织博物馆中午才开馆呢
Well, the textile museum doesn't open until noon.
但那并不表示 现在我们现在 不能找乐子呀
But that doesn't mean we can't have fun right here and now.
就盯着一堵墙吗
By staring at a wall?
这不只是一堵墙
It's not just a wall.
这是一堵刚刷好的墙
It's a freshly-painted wall.
你知道吗 现在油漆还是湿的
You know, right now the paint is wet.
很快 它就不那么湿了
Soon, it'll be less wet.
如果我们运气好
And if we're lucky,
我们会见证 油漆快干 或者
we'll be here the moment it's no longer wet at all,
全干的那一刻呢
or dry.
我们在干瞪眼 等油漆干吗
We're watching paint dry?
那是世界上最无聊的事了
That's the most boring thing in the world.
所以才会有这个说法 "无聊透顶"
That's why there's an expression, "Watching paint dry."
我们简直就是 在按着字面意思做啊
We're literally doing the expression.
鸡
Chicken.
亨利
Henry!
那孩子和鸡 到底有什么情结啊
What is it with that kid and chicken?
这个时刻真是太美妙了
This is a wonderful moment.
和我的儿子坐在这里
Sitting here with my son
即将参加一个网球锦标赛
about to play in a tennis tournament.
噢 我真希望这感觉 会永远持续下去
Oh, I wish this feeling would last forever.
这种感觉可能会 持续大概二十分钟
Well, it's probably gonna last about 20 minutes,
因为我们会输得很惨
'cause they're gonna wipe the court with us.
为什么这么说呢
Yeah. What say?
我们每天练习 已经一星期了
We've been practicing every day for a week.
你的正手一点都没长进
Your forehand hasn't gotten any better,
反手不知道为什么更差了
somehow your backhand has gotten worse,
你还不会发球
you still can't serve,
你还害怕球网
you're afraid of the net.
你靠得越近 球来得越快啊
The close you get, the faster they come.
我们该怎么办呢
What are we going to do?
无论何时 只要球飞过来
Whenever the ball comes to us,
你就让开 让我来打
get out of the way and let me hit it.
机智
Brilliant.
这也是遗传 帕特丽夏的吧
You know, that's also from Patricia's side.
噢 兔宝宝 你的战术
Oh, Bugs, this strategy of yours
实在太棒了
is working to perfection.
我们已经打进决赛啦
We've made it to the finals.
我觉得自己 已经汗流浃背了
And I feel like I've hardly broken a sweat.
我现在可不会抱怨 再也没球可接了
Well, I can't complain about not getting to hit the ball anymore.
达菲鸭 你在这里干嘛呢
Daffy, what are you doing here?
我要参加 父子网球锦标赛的决赛呀
I'm playing in the finals of the father son tennis tournament.
你在这里干嘛呢
What are you doing here?
我也要参加 父子网球锦标赛的决赛呀
I'm playing in the finals of the father son tennis tournament.
你♥爸♥在哪里呢
Where's your father?
我就在这里啊
I'm right here.
你不是他的爸啊
You're not his father.
你在这里干嘛呢
What are you even doing here?
你不是被俱乐部 禁止入内了吗
Weren't you banned from this club?
你怎么敢... 我是说 你怎么能这样 和我儿子说话
How dare... I say, how dare you speak to my boy like that.
他为什么... 我是说 他只是一个孩子
Why he... I say, he's just a child.
谢谢您 爸爸
Thank you, father.
他不是你的爸爸
He's not your father.
我是他的爸爸 我是说 我是他的长者引导人
I'm his father. I say, I'm his father figure.
这不是长者儿子锦标赛
Well, it's not the father figure son tournament,
这是父子锦标赛
it's the father son tournament.
听着 我们可以... 我是说 我们可以在这里站一天
Look, we could... I say, we could stand here all day
颤栗于规则之下
and quiver over the rules,
或者我们能... 我是说 我们能
or we could settle... I say, we could settle
去球场解决这个问题
the matter on the court.
最强的冒牌父子队则胜
May the best fake father son team win.
噢 不 纺织博物馆周日闭馆呀
Oh, no. The textile museum's closed on Sundays.
噢 我可太失望了
Oh, I'm so disappointed.
我可真想 参观那些桌布呀
I was really looking forward to seeing all those tablecloths.
我也是呢
I was too.
我那是讽刺好吗
I was being sarcastic.
现在我们可以 去吃鸡肉了吗
Now, can we please go get some chicken?
亨利 你才不是想吃鸡肉呢
Henry, you don't want chicken.
你说什么
Say what?
鸡肉只是一种隐喻
The chicken is just a metaphor
你内心真正渴望的东西...
for what you're really hungry for...
是引导
guidance.
我能从你脸上的表情看出来
I can see from that expression on your face
这话让你感觉很有共鸣吧
that really resonated with you.
好了 走吧 我还准备了 一个安排哟
Now come on. I have one more thing planned for today.
你喜欢打网球吗
Do you like tennis?
我们是来看网球比赛啊
We're watching tennis?
我以为是要来打网球的呢
I thought we was gonna play tennis.
我不是很擅长运动呢
Oh, I'm not very good at sports.
吃巧克力吗
Chocolate?
记住... 记住我跟你说过的话 儿子
Just remember... I say, just remember what I told you, son.
比赛的输赢并不重要
It's not whether you win or lose,
重要的是你的努力
it's how hard you try.
记住我跟你说过的话
Just remember what I told you.
站远点 我来打球
Get out of the way and let me hit the ball.
兔宝宝 加油
Bugs, whoo!
你得加把劲了
You gotta bring the heat.
如果输了这一分 他们就赢了
They win this point and they win the match.
我们已经赢了啊 儿子
We've already won, son,
因为我们玩得很开心
because we're having fun.
我什么都看不见啊
I can't see anything.
我要去吃鸡肉了
I'm gonna go get some chicken.
亨利 我跟你说过了
Henry, I told you.
鸡肉只是一种隐喻
Chicken's just a metaphor.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你们能不能稍微挪一下 他看不到了
Would you mind scooting over so he can see?
天啊 把这小子... 从我身上弄走
Gosh, get this boy... get him off me.
看来鸡肉并不是什么隐喻啊
Huh. I guess chicken wasn't a metaphor after all.
抱歉我们没能完成比赛 兔宝宝
I'm sorry we didn't get to finish the match, Bugs.
我知道你很想赢
I know how much you wanted to win.
不管怎样 比赛结束了
Well, the tournament's over.
我想这也意味着 我们也不再是父子关系了
I guess that means we're no longer father and son.
回见吧
I'll see you around.
沃尔特
Hey, Walter.
我听说马上就要举办 父子高尔夫锦标赛了
I heard there's a father son golf tournament coming up.
你高尔夫打得怎么样
How's your golf game?
比网球打得还差
Even worse than my tennis game.
那我们最好去 打打高尔夫了
Well, then we better play some golf.
明早我去接你
I'll pick you up tomorrow morning.
不 等等 你是父亲角色
No, wait. You're the dad.
你来接我
You pick me up.
你心胸真宽广 兔八哥
You've got a big heart, Bugs Bunny.
这肯定是遗传我的
You get that from my side of the family.
好了 补好了
There, all fixed up.
但我还是不太明白
But I still don't understand personally
一只老鹰 去网球比赛现场干什么
what a chicken hawk was doing at a tennis match.
看啊... 我是你耶
Look... I'm you.
你干什么呢
Hey, whoa, whoa. What's the matter with you?
乱玩我的东西干什么 你难道是九岁小孩吗
Fiddling with my stuff? What are you, 9 years old?
他七岁
He's 7.
有件事我要告诉你
There's something I have to tell you.
我要退出长者引导项目了
I'm quitting the father figure program.
为什么
But why?
我并不是真的七岁
I'm not really 7 years old.
不是吗
You're not?
不是 但我知道 这世界上肯定有个 幸运的七岁小孩
No. But I know there's a 7-year-old somewhere
会得到你这样的引导人
who would be lucky to have you as a father figure.
对我来说 你永远是我儿子 达菲鸭
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表