剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
otherwise you lose control and crash.
所以 143千米每小时
So, 89 miles per hour,
二十二度角起跳 越过二十二米
22-degree takeoff, 72 feet,
在斜坡前缘着陆 明白了吗
land on the front edge of the ramp. Got it?
约塞米蒂
Yosemite!
啊 怎么了
Huh? What?
抱歉
Uh, sorry.
那古典乐实在 太令人放松了
That classical music's just so dang relaxing.
嗨 我只想提醒你
Hey. I just wanted to remind you
要跟佩妮耍酷哦
to play it cool with Petunia.
你说什么
What?
不好意思 我刚在吃东西
Oh, sorry. I was eating.
我能吃七个热狗啦
I'm up to 7 hot dogs.
我是想提醒你 要跟佩妮耍酷哦
I just want to remind you to play it cool with Petunia.
好的...
Oh. Right.
波基猪 我说认真的
Porky, I am serious.
像心脏病发一样认真
Serious like a heart attack.
无意冒犯 兔宝宝
Sorry, Bugs.
你可不能搞砸了
You cannot blow this.
记住 你们很多猪同类
Remember, you come from a long line of pigs
都搞砸了约会 需要我提醒一下
who have blown it. Need I remind you
你的曾祖父 矮胖猪
of your great-grandfather Pudgy Pig,
你的祖父 肥肥猪
your grandfather, Plumpy Pig,
还有你父亲 超大猪的事迹吗
and your father, Plus-size Pig.
我爸爸叫艾伦
You know, my dad's name is Alan.
重点是 他们都搞砸了约会
The point is, they all blew it.
你需要打破枷锁 波基猪
You gotta break the chain, Porky.
记得耍酷
Play it cool.
除非你想永远失去佩妮
Unless you want to lose Petunia forever.
噢... 她到啦
Uh... she's here!
很好 反正我也得挂了
Good. I gotta go anyway.
蒂娜打电♥话♥给我了
That's Tina on the other line.
亲爱的 希望我没让你久等呢
Oh, darling I hope I didn't keep you waiting.
你会搞砸一切呢 要酷一点
You're gonna blow it. Play it cool.
波基猪 见到你真是太好了
Oh! Porky, it's so good to see you.
我好期待一起过周末呀
I'm so excited for our weekend!
是吗 很好
Ok, cool.
这里真是太好玩啦
Oh, this is so much fun.
我长大以后 就再没来过嘉年华啦
I haven't been to the fair since I was a little girl.
快看 有棉花糖耶
Oh, look! Cotton candy!
你喜欢吃棉花糖吗
Do you like cotton candy?
你在开玩笑吧 我可以...
Are you kidding? I could eat
吃一整天的棉... 棉花糖呢
c... cotton candy all day...
我是说...
uh, uh, I mean...
我吃不吃都无所谓
Oh, I can either take it or leave it.
哇 这里有过山车耶
Hey! They have a roller coaster!
我们要去坐吗
Should we go on?
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?!
我是说... 随便啦 都可以
I mean, I don't know. Whatever.
你没事吧
Is everything all right?
你看着怪怪的呢
You seem strange.
我挺好的呢
I'm cool.
飞毛腿 把你所有油条 都卖♥♥给我
Say, uh, Speedy, give me all your churros.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
我得撑开自己的胃啊
I gotta stretch my stomach.
但一想到吃热狗 我就恶心
But the idea of eating another hot dog makes me sick.
而且两小时后 我得吃六十二个热狗呢
And in two hours I gotta eat 62 of them.
你不可能赢的啦 兄弟
There's no way you're gonna win, man.
你见过去年的冠军吗
Have you seen last year's winner?
哇 他看起来 能吃掉六十二个你
Whew. He looks like he could eat 62 of you.
天啊
Mother.
嘿 看 那边有占卜师呢
Hey, look! There's a fortuneteller!
继续深呼吸 舒缓地吸气
Continue to breathe deep, relaxing breaths.
坡道的角度 应该是多少来着
What angle's the ramp supposed to be at?
你说什么
What?
坡道应该要多少角度来着
What angle should the ramp be at?
我的速度应该要多少来着
And how fast am I supposed to go?
我应该在坡道的 哪个部分着陆啊
And what part of the ramp am I supposed to land on?
山姆 别激动 怎么了呀
Sam, slow down. What... what's wrong?
我很恐慌 我快崩溃了
I'm panicking! I'm spiraling!
我习惯了那个 小小的模型
I got so used to that teeny model,
现实看起来 超大超恐怖呀
now it all looks so big and scary!
你得来帮我
You gotta come help me.
我需要你 我心跳都加速了
I need you here. My heart's a-racin'!
这正是我 不能来的原因呀
That's exactly why I can't come.
你也不应该 参加挑战呀
You shouldn't be there either.
兔宝宝 拜托 我求你了
Bugs, please, I'm beggin' you!
我需要精神支柱
I need the emotional support!
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend!
- 你说什么 - 没什么
- What? - Nothin'.
我什么都没说 赶紧过来吧
I didn't say nothin'. Just come done here.
好吧
Fine.
就算我心脏没停
Dr. Weisberg's gonna kill me,
韦斯伯格医生也会杀了我
If my heart doesn't first.
嗨 请留言
Hi. Please leave a message.
兔宝宝 我是韦斯伯格医生
Bugs, it's Dr. Weisberg.
听着 我上网查了一下
Look, look, look, I'm on the internet,
我想或许 误诊你的情况了
and I think I might have misdiagnosed your condition.
你心跳过快的原因 其实是...
Turns out your heart is beating fast because...
你是只兔子啊
You're a rabbit!
所以才有一种表达
That's where they get the expression,
"我心跳得像兔子一样快" 是吧
"My heart's beating like a rabbit," Huh?
不管怎样 你的心脏没毛病
Anyway, there's nothing wrong with your heart.
你很好 你很健康
You're fine. You're in perfect health.
所以 去找点乐子 享受生活吧
So go have some fun. Enjoy your life.
享受当下吧
Live a little!
好了 周六工作差不多了
Ok, enough work for a Saturday.
我要去嘉年华了
I'm going to the fair.
在我的水晶球里 我能看到过去
In my crystal ball I can see the past,
现在以及未来
the present, and the future.
罗拉兔 你不是算命师
Lola, you're not a fortuneteller.
我叫瑞迪儿夫人 所以...
Uh, my name is Madame Zoldor. So...
你看见了什么 瑞迪儿夫人
What do you see, madame Zoldor?
我会赢得 吃热狗大赛冠军吗
Will I win the hot dog eating contest?
我看看
Let me see.
实在... 太模糊了
It's... it's murky.
啊哈 我看见热狗了
Aha! I see hot dogs!
有好多热狗呀
So many hot dogs.
真的吗 在吃热狗大赛里吗
Really? At a hot dog eating contest?
我看见你了
I see you!
你在吃热狗
You're eating hot dogs.
吃了好多热狗
So many hot dogs.
超过五个吗 我赢了吗
More than 5? Do I win?
是的 你赢了 你是冠军
Yes, you win! You are the winner!
我就知道 谢谢你 瑞迪儿夫人
I knew it! Thank you, Madame Zoldor!
这位女士 想看看手相吗
Does the lady want her palm read?
或者做个美甲吧
Or maybe a manicure?
做美甲我更擅长一些呢
I'm actually a little better at those.
哦 我觉得摩天轮好浪漫呢
Ohh. I think ferris wheels are kind of romantic.
你觉得呢
Don't you?
还好吧
They're all right.
波基猪 相比上次见面
Porky, you just seem so different
你变了好多呀
from when we met.
我真不知道 该说什么好呢 佩妮
Well, I don't know what to tell you, Petunia.
我本来就是这样呀
This is me. This is who I am.
我很放松 很沉着冷静
I'm relaxed and I'm cool and I'm chill.
啊 发生什么事啦
Aah! Wh... what's happening?!
我们被困住啦
We must be stuck.
什么... 我们什么
W... w... we what?!
我们离地有 几十米高呢
We're hundreds of feet off the ground!
救命 来人救救我们啊
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表