剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
Can you ever forgive me?
如果失去了你 我就不知道该怎么办了
I don't know what I would do if I ever lost you!
我肯定还会和别人约会
I mean, I'm sure I'd date again.
谁知道呢 说不定我会遇到更好的人
Who knows? Maybe I'd meet somebody better.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
那封邮件呀
The email.
什么邮件啊
What email?
你今早没收到我的邮件吗
You didn't get my email this morning?
没有 我早上六点就来这里了
No, I've been here since 6:00.
我老板让我加班 我连午休时间都没了
My boss doubled my shift. I didn't even get a lunch break.
我手♥机♥没电了 充电器放家里了
My phone's dead. I left my charger at home.
而且我还得在这里 待三小时才能走
And I'm still here another 3 hours.
太好了
That's great!
我是说 真为你感到难过
I mean, uh, I'm so sorry for you,
我唯一的真爱
my one true love.
太好了
Yes!
太好了 太好了
Yes! Yes!
太好了
Oh, yeah!
兔宝宝 今天第二次见了呢
Bugs! Twice in one day.
有什么事可以帮你吗
To what do I owe the pleasure?
我要去拍照 我得借点牛仔服
I need to borrow some cowboy clothes for a photo I'm taking.
就你这惨烈的大门牙 还要去拍照啊
Photo? With your choppers all jacked up?
我有点赶时间呢
I'm kind of in a hurry.
完全没问题
Oh, absolutely!
我还有很多这种衣服呢
There's more where that came from.
这些我都不♥穿♥了
I don't wear it anymore.
谢了
Uh, thanks.
祝你今天过得愉快噢
Have a great rest of your day!
再跟我解释一遍 我们这是在干什么呢
Explain to me again what we're doing here.
我需要你帮我
I need you to help me break
闯进蒂娜家 然后删掉那封邮件
into Tina's apartment and delete the email.
对你而言 我根本不重要 所以我也没收到邮件
You didn't think I was important enough to send the email to,
现在你还要我帮忙 自己玩去吧
and now, you want my help? You're on your own.
波基猪 如果这件事你帮了我
Porky, if you help me with this,
我保证 我会发给你一封 长长的邮件
I promise, I will send you a long, detailed email
详细描述你身上 我不喜欢的地方
describing everything I don't like about you.
你保证吗
You promise?
波基猪 我是个有原则的人
Porky, I am nothing if not a man of principle.
好了 我们一起闯进这间公♥寓♥吧
Now, let's break into this apartment.
兔宝宝和罗拉兔去哪里了呀
Where are Bugs and Lola?
快上车 我们去别的地方拍照
Get in the car! We're taking the picture somewhere else!
- 兔宝宝在哪里 - 你说什么
- Where's Bugs? - What?
他... 他掉进井里了
Oh, he... he fell down a well.
- 你说什么 - 快啊
- What? - Come on!
计划有变
Change of plans.
驾 快走
Hyah! Come on!
居然还要密♥码♥
It's asking me for a password.
谁的电脑还设密♥码♥啊
Who has a password on their computer?
她的密♥码♥会是什么呢
What could her password be?
一般都是比较私人的东西
Hmm. It's usually something personal.
她妈妈出嫁前姓什么
What's her mother's maiden name?
她养宠物吗
Does she have a pet?
你知道她最喜欢的颜色吗
Do you know her favorite color?
- 她在哪个城市出生的 - 不知道啊
- What city was she born in? - Mmm.
你对她有任何了解吗
Do you know anything about her?
她应该是叫蒂娜 但我不是百分百确定
I think her name's Tina, but I'm not 100%.
所以很多时候 我就喊她"朋友"
So a lot of times, I just call her buddy.
惊喜
Surprise!
朋友
Buddy.
你们在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我 呃... 我知道你今天很辛苦
I, uh... I know what a hard day you've had,
所以我们来给你做晚餐
so we came over to make you dinner.
你知道波基猪是做餐饮业的 对吧
You know Porky's a caterer, right?
这很奇怪呀
This is weird.
你只是太累啦
You're just tired from your day.
跟我过来
Come with me.
你洗个热水澡吧 我们会给你做晚餐的
You take a hot bath. We'll make you dinner.
你得给她做晚餐
You have to make her dinner.
我要做什么呢
What am I supposed to make?
我不知道 你才是做餐饮业的啊
I don't know. You're the caterer.
我得想出她的密♥码♥
I have to figure out her password.
亲爱的 我也不想 在泡澡的时候打扰你
Darling? I hate to bother you while you're soaking,
但是你妈妈的娘家姓是什么呢
but what was your mother's maiden name?
罗马诺 怎么了
Romano. Why?
呃 我只是想给她写一封感谢信
Uh, I just wanted to write her a thank-you note
谢谢她生下你
for giving birth to you.
好吧 你怎么会想知道 她娘家的名字
Well, how come you want her maiden name?
噢 好吧 我不想被你♥爸♥爸误看了嘛
Oh. Well, I didn't want your father to open it by mistake,
因为我想给他 寄一封单独的感谢信
because I want to send him a separate thank-you note.
继续泡澡吧
Keep soaking!
- 家里没有食物呀 - 你有点创造力嘛
- There's no food in here! - Get creative!
实在不行 把自己变成热狗吧
Turn yourself into a hot dog, if you have to!
罗马诺
Romano.
正确 猜对了
Bingo. I'm in.
就是这个 还显示未读呢
Here it is. It's still unread.
迈克尔 谁是迈克尔
Michael? Who's Michael?
"亲爱的蒂娜 我等不及想再次见到你了
"Dear Tina, I can't wait to see you again.
我想你 也爱你"
I miss you and love you"?
你到底在做什么
What are you doing?
- 谁是迈克尔 - 你说什么
- Who's Michael? - What?
别跟我装傻了
Do not play dumb with me.
我读了迈克尔发来的邮件
I read the email from Michael.
迈克尔是我哥哥 你见过他的吧
Michael's my brother. You met him?
噢 对哦
Oh, right.
- 这是什么 - 别看那个
- What's this? - Don't look at that.
这就是你说的邮件吗
Is this the email you were talking about?
不忍♥直视呀
I can't look!
天呀 这好长啊
Man, this is long.
来亨鸡 飞毛腿...
Foghorn, Speedy...
哇 你真把那些傻地鼠们 臭骂了一顿呢
Whoa. You really laid into those Gophers.
找到我的了
Oh. Here we go.
"我知道自己对很多糟糕的人
"I know I've said a lot of terrible things
说了很多糟糕的话
About a lot of terrible people,
但我把最糟糕的话 留给了我的女朋友蒂娜
but I've saved the terriblest for my girlfriend Tina.
在生活中 我认识很多精神错乱的人
I have known many deranged people in my life,
但是我从来没有遇到过
but I've never encountered the kind of
她那种精神极度不稳定的人
Profound mental instability that she possesses.
蒂娜·拉索是位精神病患者"
Tina Russo is a psychopath."
情况比我想得更糟呀
It's worse than I thought.
"她也许能愚弄其他人
"She may have everyone else fooled,
但是我知道真♥相♥
But I know the truth.
否则这个世界上最好的 最漂亮的
Why else would the kindest, most beautiful,
慷慨且聪慧的女人
Generous, and intelligent woman in the world go out
为什么要和我这样的人约会呢"
with someone like me?"
- 我爱你 - 你说什么
- I love you. - What?
你不打算杀了我吗
You're not going to kill me?
呃 或许我疯了吧
Ehh. Call me crazy.
事实上 我称你为精神病
Actually, I called you a psychopath.
好了 给我准备的晚餐在哪里
Now, where's my catered dinner?
兔宝宝 你从井里爬出来了呀
Bugs! You got out of the well!
- 你说什么 - 噢 但你的牙齿状况惨烈呢
- What? - Oh, but your tooth is all jacked up!
你绝对不能拍这张全家福
You're not getting in this photo!
噢 我会出现在照片里的
Oh, I'm getting in that photo!
我就知道 我能拍到这张全家福
I knew I'd get in that photo.
然后... 发送
And... send.
噢 我把它删除了
Oh! I deleted it!
那是你的道歉邮件吗
Was that your apology email?
不是 这是我答应 寄给波基猪的邮件
Nah. It was something I promised I'd send to Porky.
我打赌 他肯定已经忘了
I bet he forgot all about it.
而且 我不需要给任何人道歉
Besides, I don't need to apologize to anyone.
你听过那句话吗 "时间会治愈一切伤痕"
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表