剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
去拿想要的东西 去吧 那是属于你的
Take what you want. Take it! It's yours.
你不会相信 我昨晚做了什么梦
Boy, you wouldn't believe the dream I had last night.
我梦到你要杀了我
You were trying to kill me.
我要去凤♥凰♥城了
Well, I'm off to Phoenix.
不 你该去找我们的邻居
No, you're off to our neighbors.
把你偷的东西 还给他们
To return their stuff you stole.
我昨晚也梦到偷东西了呢
Huh. That's another dream I had.
那不是梦
It wasn't a dream.
那些深夜鸡汤
Those nighttime nuggets
还真是帮你翱翔展翅了呢
helped you spread your wings and fly, all right.
你直接飞到 别人家里去了
Right into people's houses.
伦克那些课 比我想象的还有效呢
Wow. The Lunk mess is more powerful than I thought.
我新的诺贝尔奖牌到了
Ecch. My replacement Nobel Prize.
那现在你有两块了
Huh. Now you've got 2 of 'em.
给你
Here you go.
说了吧 我不是小偷
Told you I wasn't the thief.
我该向你道歉
I owe you an apology.
这是什么
What's this?
你没必要这样呢
Aww, you shouldn't have.
不好意思 上面有我的名字
Sorry that it has my name on it.
没事 我有电动砂光机
Nah, I got an electric sander.
能把名字磨掉
That'll take that right off.
我们到这里做什么来着
What are we doing here again?
我不知道
I don't know.
波基猪在请柬里说 这是个惊喜
Porky's invitation said it was a surprise.
我错过了什么
Did I miss it?
你不是去波士顿了吗
I thought you were going to Boston?
我不当乘务员了
Nah... I've quit being a flight attendant.
我确实想要飞行
I mean, I wanna fly,
但当乘务员太累了
but it's a lot of work.
怎么了
What?
我喜欢这个高度
I like the heights.
大家好
Uh... hello, everyone.
感谢大家的到来
Thank you all for coming.
我最近参加了 一个自助研讨会
I've recently attended a self-help seminar,
在会议上 我学会了...
which taught me, uh..., the importance of,
勇于挑战不足的重要性
uh..., stepping outside of my comfort zone
还有尝试新事物
and, uh..., trying new things.
演讲是关于飞行呀 他居然没懂
It was about flying! It's so sad.
他还真是理解能力太差
It's like he's incapable of getting it.
所以 今晚
So, tonight, uh..., I'm
我将做一件 一直想做
gonna do something I've always wanted to do,
但我一直 不敢尝试的事
but I've been, uh..., too scared to try.
他绝对不是 伦克那样的人
He is definitely not a Lunkhead.
这才是我想要的飞行嘛
Now, this is the kind of flying I was ment to do.
我怎么没早点察觉呢 这太令人兴奋了
I wish I've discovered this sooner. What a thrill!
小心点 你飞得太高了
Careful! You're going too high!
波基猪 你必须试一下
Porky, you got to try it.
这才是韦伯演讲的内容
This is what Wieb was talking about!
而不是让你 去做什么餐饮行业
Not that sad catering you were doing!
波基猪 一直往前推
Porky! Hold the front!
你的空速太慢了
Your airspeed is too low.
推那玩意的底部
Hold that thing's bottom!
推杆 推那根杆
And push on the stick! Push on that stick!
蠢猪扶不上天
When pigs fly...
别听他们说什么
Don't let anybody tell you
那就这样了
that's all folks.
永远会有更多的好东西
There is always more,
你只需要张口要求
you just gotta ask for it.
现在快去《翱翔展翅吧》
Now "Spread Those Wings and Fly".
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表