剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Well, speak for yourself.
伙计 太狠心了吧
Yeah, man, that's harsh.
你知道吗 你的冷嘲热讽还是救你的小命
You know what, I don't know what I'm gonna miss more,
我不知道哪一样让我更加怀念
your sarcastic asses or saving them.
你什么时候
When's the last time
-救过我的命 -我什么时候救过你
- you saved my ass? - When I saved your ass?
-对 什么时候 -就说那次吧
- Yeah, my ass. - Start with the time
我告诉你飞机要掉下来了
that I told you that your fly was down
就在你见到总统前
right before you met the president,
咱们就从那次说起
and then let's just go from there.
这是故意的
That was on purpose.
我记得那次
I remember that.
就在我们为失去她而难过之际
So while we are saddened to be losing her,
迎来了丽萨·戴维斯海军军士的重生
this is a rebirth for Petty Officer Lisa Davis,
进化成为年轻耀眼的海军水手
an evolution, if you will, of a bright young sailor.
别动
Don't move. Uh-oh.
所以
So...
这是什么
Whoa, what is that?
这是作为纪念的
Just something to remember us by.
上面写的什么
What does that say there?
上面写的是"丽萨·戴维斯 乘风破浪"
It says, "Lisa Davis. Fair winds and following seas."
我想出来的
I came up with that.
怎么说呢
Okay, what to say? Uh...
你们是我的家人 而我要离开了
You're my family, and I'm leaving.
这就是生活 一切都有结束
That's life. Everything comes to an end.
落叶飘落 告一段落
Leaves fall. Close a book.
说再见
You say goodbye.
你们让我学到了很多
It still feels all kinds of wrong
现在离开让我觉得很不对
to be, you know, leaving the people that taught me so much.
曼迪·艾利斯
Mandy Ellis.
布莱克本少校
Commander Blackburn.
你们教会我当一切失控时如何保持专注
You taught me how to hold focus when all is lost.
克莱
Clay.
你让我看到什么是拥有梦想
You showed me what it is to have a dream,
并为之奋斗 没有人能阻挡你
and to fight so hard for it that no one can take it from you.
桑尼
Sonny.
你让我看到 认识自我和出身
You showed me what it is to know who you are
并以此为傲
and where you're from and to be proud of both.
我知道你十分想让大家觉得
And I know that you really try to convince everybody
你只是个乡下人
that you're just a redneck...
但你远不止如此
but you're more than that.
你是个会做饭的乡下人
You're a redneck that can cook.
说得对
That's right.
雷·佩里
And Ray Perry.
你教给我什么是正直
You taught me what integrity is,
以及有时信念是最好的指引
and that faith is sometimes the best guide.
还有B1
And Bravo 1.
你向我展示了真正的领导者要做什么
You showed me what real leaders do.
他们做出艰难的决定并与之相伴
They make the hard decisions and they live with them.
不去质疑
To not doubt,
只做决定
only decide.
我不知道没有你们我会怎样
And I don't know what I'm gonna do without you guys,
-但是我每天都会想念你们 -别哭了
- but... I'm gonna miss you every day. - Stop crying.
别那样
Don't go there.
知道吗 我不去了
You know what? I'm not gonna go.
-不行 不行 -我不走了
- Oh, no, no, no, no! - I'm not gonna go.
我会留下
I'm gonna stay.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 这不是告别 好吗
Wait. Th-This is not a goodbye, okay?
这是件好事
This is a good thing.
大家举杯
Come on, glasses up.
敬丽莎
Here's to Lisa.
敬丽莎
To Lisa!
下一步是正确的选择
The next step is the right step,
你迈出了正确的一步
and you are taking the right step.
说得好
Hear, hear.
-喷灌器呢 -小麦负责看管喷灌器
- And the sprinklers? - Sprinklers fall under Mikey's watch.
不不不 小麦从曲棍球夏令营回来之前
No, no, no. Oh, no. Until Mikey is back from hockey camp,
它们由你负责看管
they fall under your responsibility, so...
我和小麦即将有三个月没有父母照顾
Mikey and I are gonna be parentless for three months,
然而你却在担心草坪
and you're worried about the lawn?
我担心很多事情
I'm worried about a lot of things.
我知道 但听到你说出来感觉很好
I know. It's just nice to hear you say it.
我说出来了
I say it.
爸爸 墨西哥我们都挺过来了
Dad, we handled Mexico.
你在菲律宾我和小麦会没事的
Mikey and I will be okay while you're in the Philippines.
我回来后会弥补失去的时间 我保证
We're gonna make up for lost time when I'm back, I promise.
等到你回来 我已经去学校了
By the time you're back, I'll be heading off to school.
这是我们最后几晚在同一屋檐下了
This is one of the last nights we'll be under the same roof.
怎么了 兄弟
What's going on, man?
你在烤肉派对上喝多了吗
You have one too many at the barbecue?
不好说
That's hard to say.
我看这就说明一切了
I think that says it all.
货车不错
This is a nice truck.
是啊
Yeah.
睡在里面也很舒服
Makes a good bed, too.
城里没救护工作时我就睡车里
Crashing in it till I land an EMT gig in town.
我以为你有女朋友在这边
I thought, uh, thought you had some girl down here.
曾经有过
Yeah, for a minute.
她和我分手了
She, uh... well, she gave me the old heave-ho.
怎么会
How come?
我不知道 我记不太清了
I, uh... I don't know. I don't really remember.
斯旺尼 你来我家住吧
Look, Swanny, why-why don't you stay at my place, man,
我不在时你住我的公♥寓♥ 我们就要去驻派了
my apartment while I'm gone. You know, we're gonna deploy.
我不想给你添麻烦 我会找到地方的
I don't want to put you out, man. I'll find something.
不 我是认真的 这一点都不麻烦
No, seriously. I mean, it's no skin off my nose.
你就去我家住
You should stay there.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我们是队友 要互相帮助 不是吗
We're team guys, we got to stick together, right?
你昨晚休息好了吗
Hey. Did you get some rest last night?
很好 我有几件事要和你确认一下
Good. Couple things I want to go over with you.
首先 别在房♥子里举♥行♥任何派对 明白吗
First, I don't want any parties in the house, you understand?
不许喝啤酒 还有那个叫诺亚的男孩
No kegs. And that boy Noah,
就算他来闻闻门前的草地
he's not even allowed to sniff the grass
也不可以 明白吗
in front there, you understand?
考虑到上次诺亚过来时
Considering you decided to clean your gun
你决定擦你的枪 我想你不用担心
the last time he came over, don't think you need to worry about
诺亚会再来我们家
Noah showing his face at our house again.
我不知道他要来这里
I didn't know that he was gonna be coming over.
-你说谎 -拜托 艾玛
- Oh, that's a lie. - Come on, Emma.
第二件事 贷款和学校都怎么样
Listen, number two: what about the loans, the schools?
这些现在都是什么情况
Where are we with all that?
我们没有申请资格
We're not eligible.
你的工资超过了收入标准
You're over the income threshold.
太疯狂了 这没有道理
That's crazy. That doesn't make any sense to me.
根据联邦政♥府♥规定
According to the federal government,
-你有足够的收入 -太好了
- you're flush. - Okay, that's great.
我赚钱太多 以至于不能申请经济援助
I make too much money to qualify for financial aid,
但是却不够付你的学费
but not enough to pay for your tuition at school?
欢迎来到美国
Welcome to America.
好吧 我的退伍军人福利呢
Well, okay, how about my G.I. Bill benefits?
只够全部学费的四分之一
Covers about a quarter of the total tuition.
这是开玩笑吧
Got to be kidding me.
军事补贴贷款
Military subsidized loans?
来不及申请了
It's too late to apply.
来不及申请 你是错过了截止时间吗
It's too late to apply? That means you missed the deadline?
你错过了截止时间
You missed the deadline?
-你怎么能错过截止时间呢 -我要上学
- How could you miss the deadline? - I've got school,
写作业 忙学生会 上声乐课
homework, student government, vocal lessons,
你不在的时候 我自己和大家的生活
my own life and our life I have to keep running
都要我来操心
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表