剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Havoc, this is Bravo 2.
我和其他队员
Myself, the rest of Bravo,
会按兵不动
we're gonna sit tight.
任务继续
Go ahead Charlie Mike.
能否给我们送些铲子和镐下来
Any chance you can send us down some shovels and pickaxes?
B2 工具马上送达
Bravo 2, tools inbound.
B2 工具马上送达
Bravo 2, tools inbound.
B2 工具马上送达
Bravo 2, tools inbound.
A1 请尽快送些手用工具下去
Alpha 1, we need some manual tools down there ASAP.
能敲碎岩石运输土砾的工具
Anything that can crush rock, move soil.
收到 马上行动 走吧
Roger that. Moving. Let's go.
B2 距离最后的通讯窗口
Bravo 2, you got five minutes
-仅剩5分钟 -作战中心 这里是A队
- till your final comm window. - Havoc, this is Alpha.
A1和A2 准备运输手用工具
Alpha 1 and 2, headed down with manual tools.
B2 无线电检测
Bravo 2, radio check.
B2 无线电检测
Bravo 2, radio check.
无线电检测 无线电检测 B2
Radio check, radio check, Bravo 2.
-就是这了 -对
- This right here. - Yeah.
也许从洞穴下面流到了另一侧
Maybe it runs under the cave into the other side.
这是个好主意 桑尼 好主意
Know what? That's a good idea, Sonny. That's a good idea.
雷如何
WWRD.
"雷会如何做"
"What Would Ray Do?"
我猜你们需要点帮助
Damn. I thought you guys could use some help.
你猜对了
Well, you thought right.
-接好了 -谢谢
- Got it? - Thanks.
-挖开了吗 -一点点
- You getting it? - Little bit...
作战中心 这里是B2
Havoc, this is Bravo 2.
我还需要至少三分钟
I need at least three more mikes.
这里有点进展了
We're making some headway here.
不行 B2 你们已经没时间了
Negative, Bravo 2. You don't have any more time.
你们几个 把灯关了
Hey, you guys, shut off your lights.
继续挖这里 桑尼 动起来
Keep shoving those in there, Sonny. Let's go.
作战中心 这里是B2
Havoc, this is Bravo 2.
B1和B3还活着 他们在洞穴下
Bravo 1 and Bravo 3 are alive, they're sending us a signal
用化学发光器向我们发送了讯息
over here with some chem lights underneath this cave-in.
我们将继续挖下去
We're gonna proceed with the dig.
收到 B2
Copy that, Bravo 2.
有光证明不了什么
Lights are a confirmation of nothing.
可能是从尸体上掉下去的
They could've fallen off a body.
请恕我直言 他们都是一级作战人员
With respect, sir, these are Tier One operators,
世界上最优秀的士兵
the best soldiers in the world.
包括您的手下 卡利尔
Including one of your own, Kahlil...
我认识卡利尔 他是我好哥们的儿子
I know Kahlil's name. He is my best friend's son.
我也知道不能因为这几个人
I also know I can't exchange
就赌上百万人的生命
the lives of a million for the lives of a few.
你们肯定也能权衡轻重
I'm sure you understand these calculations.
尤其是你们中情局的人
In particular, being CIA.
我们不顾安全执行任务
We proceed with fail-safe,
是因为我们根本别无选择
because we have no choice, at all.
-他们还活着 再给我点时间 -不可能
- They're alive. I need more time. - Not possible.
-我相信过你的直觉 -别
- I trusted your gut once. - Don't...
联合航♥空♥232号♥航♥班♥的事我相信了你
UPS Flight 232. I trusted you.
你当时是对了 但你如果错了
You were right. If you had been wrong,
我的职业生涯也就完了
my whole career would have been over.
如果你现在错了 我的职业生涯就完了
And if you're wrong here, my career will be over.
没有直接证据
Without direct confirmation,
巴萨拉不会叫停袭击的
Basara will not call off the strike.
你最多只能争取些时间
The best you can do is buy time.
创造检查点任务
Make a comms window.
调换到2频道
Switch to channel two.
这样会中断通讯
That's gonna take us off of comms...
作战中心 这里是B1
Havoc Base, this is Bravo 1.
看不见了 已过"学霸"阶段
In the blind, I pass Data.
重复 已过"学霸"
I say again, I pass Data.
收到 B1 已过"学霸"
Good copy, Bravo 1. I copy Data.
B1刚刚过了"学霸"
Bravo 1 just passed Data.
看他们能不能等到下一个通讯时机
Let's wait to see if they make their next comm window.
五分钟
Five minutes.
五分钟
Five minutes.
目标进入射程
Target is in range.
武器已备好
Weapon is hot.
B2 汇报情况
Bravo 2, give me a sitrep.
B2 汇报情况
Bravo 2, give me a sitrep.
快 快
Come on, come on.
稍等 布莱克本
Give me a minute, Blackburn, all right?
我们也想赶快 快
We're trying to hurry. Come on.
B2 还有一分钟
Bravo 2, you got a minute left.
你们要坚持到最后一刻
You're taking this down to the wire.
这儿有一大块
Got a big piece here.
我来
I got this.
老杰
Jace!
嘘 听 听
Shh, shh, shh. Let's listen, let's listen.
B2
Bravo 2.
老杰
Jace!
B2
Bravo 2.
成功了 没事了
Jackpot. We're good.
成功了 成功了
Jackpot, jackpot, jackpot.
作战中心 这里是B1 救援成功
Havoc, this is 1. I pass jackpot.
重复 救援成功 任务完成
I say again, pass jackpot. Mission complete.
停止 停止
收到 B1
Copy that, Bravo 1.
去撤离点
Head to exfil.
干得漂亮 伙计们
Good work, guys.
主意不错
Not a bad idea.
不是我的主意
Wasn't my idea.
我的主意是让你再多留几天
Mine was about you staying behind a couple of days.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我听说你结婚了
I think I heard you got married.
我听说
So I'm hearing that, uh,
你学我学得很像 布莱克本
you can do a pretty good imitation of me, Blackburn.
什么 我一直在对着镜子练习呢
Oh, what? I've just been practicing in the mirror.
-是吗 来 让我看看 -对
- Is that right? Go ahead, let me see it. - Yeah.
-我是杰森·海斯 -我是杰森·海斯
I'm Jason Hayes... I'm Jason Hayes?
我不会那么说
I don't say that.
首先 我不会说我是杰森·海斯
First of all, I don't say I'm Jason Hayes.
-我们日出之前就走 -杰森·海斯
- We're gone before sunup. - Jason Hayes.
-在 -哈灵顿
- Yeah. - Harrington.
戴维斯学得更像
I heard a better Davis.
长官
Yes, sir.
什么时候
When was this?
什么时候
When?
明白
Got it.
要睡觉觉了吗
Aw, nappy-poo time, huh?
睡个美容觉
Get some beauty sleep
免得在未来岳父岳母前丢人
before you deeply disappoint your future in-laws?
我本可以把你留在那个洞里 桑尼
You know, I could've left you in that hole, Sonny.
你可能像彼得·潘
Well, you know, you may be a dead ringer for Peter Pan,
凯罗斯很可能会
and Kairos here is liable
崇拜大魔王 但是我得说
to worship Beelzebub, but I got to say, uh,
你们一直呆在那里
you both got big cojones
真是有种
for staying down there like that.
-与上帝同在 兄弟 -轻松点 凯罗斯
- Vaya con Dios, bro. - Easy, Kairos.
瞧瞧他们
Oh, there they go.
你好啊
What's up?
恭喜 伙计们 听说这次有点棘手啊
Congrats, guys. I heard it got a little sticky down there.
-还好 -是吗
- It was good. - Yeah?
说实话 雷
Yeah, you know what, to be honest, Ray,
我们有点人手不足
we were a little shorthanded.
意思是你需要帮忙吗
Saying you needed a little help?
不知道 青队里有合适的人吗
I don't know. Anyone from Green Team worth a damn?
你听说过"见好就收"吗 杰森
You ever hear the saying "Quit while you're ahead," Jason?
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表