剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
where students produce everything from news broadcasts
到虚拟视觉体验等等
to virtual reality experiences.
再往前是我们的校园咖啡厅
Up ahead is our campus coffee shop.
卡拉OK和披萨店
Karaoke and pizza
-每个星期二 -我确定没有问题
- every Tuesday. - Yeah, I'm sure we can do that.
看来我们的姑娘们很快熟悉起来了
It seems like our girls are fast friends, huh?
-是啊 -校园很不错
- Yeah. - Nice campus, huh?
这对我家凯蒂是个保险箱
Of course this is a safety for my Katie.
她很希望能进耶鲁或普林斯顿
She's really hoping for Yale or Princeton.
但悄悄地说
But between you and me,
她的总成绩只有4.1
her GPA's only a 4.1.
4.1
4.1?
已经很出色了 还不够 这什么世道
Yeah, better than perfect, not enough. What a world.
你女儿呢
Uh, what about your daughter?
无论她选择什么 我都支持她
Uh... Whatever choice she makes, i'm there for her.
她高兴我也高兴 失陪了
She's happy, I'm happy. Excuse me.
很高兴和你谈话
Uh, great talking to you.
我挺喜欢这里的
I kind of love it here.
这里对你来说是不是保险箱
Is this a safety school for you?
保险箱 那是什么东西
Safety? I should know what that is, right?
就是说进来就一切都有保障了
It means it's a lock that I'll get in here.
好吧 这挺好 我喜欢
Okay. All right, yeah. It's nice. I like it.
告诉你 你怎么选择我都支持
You know what, hey, I support any choice you make.
好吗
All right?
要是你去了兄弟会派对
Just, you know, you end up at a frat party,
我大概会纠集人手
I may have to gather up the boys
打得他们落花流水
and crack some skulls, you understand?
不是开玩笑的
I'm not joking.
有活啦
Work?
是 有点事
Yup, work.
提醒我不要选择一份
Remind me not to pick a career
会让我的生活随时翻天覆地的职业
that can turn my life upside down at any moment
还毁了我的孩子的一天
and screw up my kid's day.
-好吧 -没关系
- Right. - It's fine.
我会和妈妈一起参观校园其他部分
I'll come back with Mom to see the rest of the school.
好吧
Okay.
墨西哥城 墨西哥
来杯和他一样的
I'll have what he's having.
我觉得她不喜欢你
I don't think she likes you.
那真是可惜了
That's unfortunate.
可想而知
That's predictable.
没人喜欢傲慢的美国人
Nobody likes an arrogant American
认为自己能在这里四处晃悠
who thinks she can stroll in here
恐吓我们当地人
and intimidate us locals.
很没礼貌
It's bad manners.
对不起冒犯了你对维多利亚时代的情感
I apologize for offending your Victorian sensibilities.
格雷厄姆·柯威
Graham Kowit.
不认识这人
I don't know who that is.
美国缉毒局探员 几周前失踪了
American DEA agent, went missing a few weeks ago,
我猜你知道他的下落 福斯特
and I'm guessing you know where to, Fausto.
只有我的朋友才能叫我的名字
Only friends use my name.
小心点 在我眼中一个外国人
Be careful, it can be terribly unhealthy
在不恰当的地方四处打探
for a foreigner to poke her nose in the wrong places,
是件极其危险的事
in my world.
我建议你
My advice,
小心自己的身体
focus on your own health.
戴维斯 我看到你之前在锻炼
Davis, saw you working out early.
有点不正常啊
It's a little out of the ordinary.
召集集♥合♥的时候
What's out of the ordinary is
你忙着和一群脱衣舞♥女♥郎鬼混
that you weren't tied up with a bunch of strippers
那才叫不正常
when we got paged.
脱衣舞♥女♥郎
Strippers.
不要对我品头论足 戴维斯
Hey, don't be judgy, Davis.
和一群脱衣舞♥女♥一起没什么问题啊
Okay, nothing wrong with bunches of strippers.
貌似一大群最好
Okay, the swarm seems best.
打住 打住 不好意思
Whoa, whoa, whoa, excuse me there,
漂亮绅士 不不不 你不能发表意见
Mr. GQ, no, no, no, you do not get to comment, okay?
斯特拉把你拖走了
Stella pulled you out of that pool, buddy.
真的不太喜欢这新外号♥
Really not loving the new nickname there.
你们不觉得吗
You're not feeling it?
这样吧 那你不如自己起一个
Tell you what, why don't you pick your own, then?
不行 自己起昵称是不吉利的
No, it's bad luck to pick your own nickname.
我是从我的大鸟好兄弟身上学来的
I learned that from my good buddy footlong.
上帝保佑他那大于常人的灵魂得以安息
God rest his exaggerating soul.
大鸟
Footlong.
好了 大家听着
All right, listen up.
但愿大家都带了安♥眠♥药♥ 今晚将会飞行很久
Hope you packed your Ambiens, gonna be a long flight.
我们要去哪
Where we headed?
沙特阿♥拉♥伯 三个小时前
Saudi Arabia. Three hours ago,
穆♥斯♥林♥两大派别之一
什叶派极端分子占领了沙拉镇坎儿井
Shia extremists took hold of the Qanat of Shaqra.
坎儿井是一条古老的隧♥道♥
Qanats are ancient tunnel systems
通往地下水源
that access underground water sources.
这个特别的坎儿井
This particular qanat
是沙特阿♥拉♥伯最大的水源中心
is at the heart of the largest water source in Saudi Arabia.
如果24小时内满足不了他们的要求
They intend to release anthrax into the water
他们就会在水里释放炭疽
if their demands are not met within 24 hours.
他们有什么要求
What are their demands?
重要吗 我们是不会满足他们的
Does it matter? They're not getting met.
所以沙特人向我们求助
So, the Saudis have asked for our help on this.
炭疽是一种有自我复♥制♥能力的细菌
Anthrax is a self-replicating bacterium.
将其释放到蓄水层里
Released into that aquifer,
那里就再也不会有水了
no water there ever again.
天知道这样会害死多少人
God knows how many it would just plain kill.
绝对不能出错
Nothing can go wrong here.
墨西哥普埃布拉
卡斯卡洛特木德布拉沃
多扎逍遥法外 我们却在挖坑
Doza operates with impunity and we dig holes.
腐♥败♥和冷漠是他最强大的同盟
Corruption and indifference are his most powerful allies.
你是在和我说 还是自言自语
You talking to me or yourself?
你已经找到了你的探员
Well, now you found your agent.
接下来怎样
Now what?
把冷漠变成愤怒
Now I transform indifference into outrage.
听说B队出任务了
Heard Bravo spun up, huh?
你的脸抽动了
You got that twitch.
作战不是唯一的事 亚当
Operating's not the only thing, Adam.
但却是最重要的事
But it's the biggest thing.
是吗
Is it?
不管你相信与否 我现在很好
You know, believe it or not, I'm good.
家庭生活胜过从前
Home life is better than ever.
时间有规律 老婆大人开心
Regular hours. Wife's happy.
孩子开心 院子整洁
Kids are happy. Yard's looking tip-top.
我已经自欺欺人一段时间了
Told myself the same lies for a while.
是什么让你意识到那是自欺欺人
What made you realize they were lies?
在上班的路上 半梦半醒间 好几周了
On my way to work, half awake, for weeks,
我会开车去以前的中队
I'd drive to my old squadron.
我也一直在做同样的事
I've been doing the same damn thing.
越尽力说服我自己好好享受岸上的工作
Harder I tried to convince myself to enjoy shore duty,
我就越希望能出去执行任务
harder I wished I was back out there.
感觉你是在受折磨啊 兄弟
Feels like purgatory here, brother.
我明白的
I hear you.
杰森还是这么顽固不化吗
Jason still being stubborn?
我扔了手雷 结果就这样了
I'm cleared hot, but here I am.
这个嘛
Well...
什么
"Well" What?
C队的事你听说了吗
You hear what's going on over at Charlie Team?
我们在沙特的情报人员
Right. Our counterparts in Saudi intelligence
确定极端分子在这里扎营
believe that the extremists are camped out here,
母亲泉 水的主要源头
the mother well-- it's the main source of the water.
有多少极端分子
How many extremists?
应该有二十人 不太确定
Could be up to 20. Not really sure.
我们能确定什么
What are we clear on?
我们知道这个现代的通道
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表