剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
These pigeon sticks are really smelling.
你拿了我的食物 我花了好多钱的
You're taking my food, man, I paid good money...
我不吃 只是把它放到别的地方 雷
Not taking it, I'm putting it somewhere else, Ray.
你知道我们有麻烦了
You know that we're in trouble
如果我们吃街上的小吃 可能会发生什么
if we eat street meat, what might happen.
桑尼 我看过你吃更奇怪的东西
Sonny, I've seen you eat a lot weirder things than this.
我们明天有那个什么爬梯子比赛
We got those, uh, ladder races tomorrow.
你看起来很自信
Hmm? You're looking pretty confident.
要跟我赌一把吗
Want to place a little wager against, uh, against me?
桑尼 我不想再赢你的钱了
Sonny, I'm not gonna, I'm not gonna take any more
我不能这么做
of your money, dude. I'm not doing it.
拜托 奎恩家族可是很擅长攀爬的
Oh, come on, please, the-the Quinns are legendary climbers.
我们可是最先采用对侧拇指法的
We were the first to adopt the, uh, opposable thumb deal...
-又来了 -我猜你之前不知道
- Oh, here we go again. - I bet you didn't know that.
我可不想再赢你的钱了 兄弟
I'm not gonna take any more of your frickin' money, dude.
我们不赌钱 兄弟 你最近赌运太差
We're not doing it, buddy. You're off.
-我赌运差 -是的 这样不公平
- I'm off? - It wouldn't be fair. Yeah.
-你在说些什么 我赌运差 -你赌运变差了
- What the hell are you talking about, I'm off? - You're off.
我赌运从来不差 一直好得很
I'm never off. I'm always on.
我不清楚 哪里不对劲
I don't know, man, there's something...
可能是你那个脱衣舞♥女♥朋友
maybe that stripper girlfriend of yours,
她给你施了点
she got you a little...
给你施了点什么巫术
She put some sort of voodoo curse on you or something.
她没给我施什么巫术
Mm, she ain't got no voodoo on me.
你说她 你是承认确实有女朋友吗
There is a she, you're gonna admit there's a she?
桑尼
Sonny.
你看 克莱
Hey, look, Clay,
这事比看起来复杂多了
it's a lot more complicated than it seems.
她心胸宽广 而且胸怀大志
She got a big heart and she got real big dreams
我最不愿的就是对此妥协
and last thing I want to do is compromise that.
感觉越来越怪了
This is getting weird.
我是说 感觉像在跟心理医生谈话
I'm just saying, I feel like I'm talking to my therapist or something.
滚蛋吧你
Oh, get the hell out of here, dude.
你看看我
Look at me.
好了 多愁善感先生上线了
Here we go, all Mr. Feels over here.
执行任务子弹横飞时
The second that them bullets are flying,
你最好相信桑尼·奎恩所向披靡
you'd best believe that Sonny Quinn's gonna crush some skulls.
对 我从不怀疑 真的
Yeah, I never had a doubt, man. Come on.
别这样 杰 杰 别误会我的意思
Come on, no. Jay, Jay, don't get me wrong.
-蓝色的巨大机器有它存在的目的 -对
- The big blue machine serves its purpose. - Okay.
一个像样的士兵去服役20年
Right, a decent soldier puts in 20,
退伍后得到的是抚恤金
gets his, gets his pension...
为国效力的骄傲 还有几段人生故事 是吧
...the pride of service and a few good stories, right?
但是像你这样的士兵呢
But what about a guy like you?
拜托 杰出的人应该得到更多
Come on. Exceptional performers deserve more.
你这话我得记在本子上
I assume it would be on the record if--
你说我是什么来着 杰出的人
you saying that I was, what, exceptional?
-别让我拼出来 -我真是这么想的
- Don't ask me to spell it. - That's what I thought.
这番鼓舞人心的讲话 非常受用
I mean, like, this whole TED Talk, it's great,
必定也帮你招徕了不少作战人员 但为什么是我
I'm sure it's landed you a lot of operators, but why me?
我拥有一群在各领域训练有素的精英
I got a whole stable of thoroughbreds from every branch.
可一遇到简单的安全行动
And when it comes to simple security ops,
他们一准会搞砸
yeah, they crush it every time.
但我的生意越做越大 杰
But my business is growing, Jay.
我需要领导者
I need leaders.
那种一迈进房♥间 大家就明白
Alphas who enter a room and leave no doubt
该听命于他的领导者
who's calling the shots.
海军是我了解到的唯一职业
Navy's the only job I've ever known.
就这样
That's it.
好吧
Right.
告诉我 要花多少钱
So, tell me. How much does it cost?
什么
I'm sorry?
你女儿想读的那所学校
The school your daughter wants to attend,
学费是多少
what's the tuition?
好吧 学费 我们预估
Well, look. Tuition, we're looking...
高达五六万美元 可能
upwards of $50,000, $60,000, maybe.
更不要说
That's not to mention, you know,
还要住在城里 所以花销更大
living in the city, so, it gets up.
你大概两个月就能挣够这么多
You could make that in about two months.
你自己选任务
Pick and choose your assignments,
用你擅长的方式执行任务
work the way that works for you,
留出更多时间陪家人
spend more time with your family.
不用违心应承别人
No more "good idea" fairies,
也不用为上级命令头疼
no more command headaches.
让我离开我的队伍
Asking me to leave the team.
我不知道自己能否做到
I don't know if I can do that.
你的队伍知道你付出了多少
Your team knows how much you've given.
现在是你得到回报的时候了
Now it's time for you to get something in return.
醒醒 纸娃娃
Wake up, snowflake.
发生了什么事
What happened?
你恐慌发作
You panicked.
其他人 回营房♥
Rest of you, back to the barracks.
今天戏够多的了
Enough drama for today.
振作起来 戴维斯
Get yourself straight, Davis.
之前联♥系♥不上你 海斯
Losing your touch there, Hayes.
-我偷袭成功了 -没有 我刚看到你了
- Snuck up on you. - No, no, I saw you.
你骗人 我要金汤力 谢谢
You're a liar. Gin and tonic, please.
金汤力 好的马上好
Gin and tonics, coming in, all right.
看到你放松休息一下真好
Good to see that you're taking a break.
是的
Yeah, well.
我以为从工作中脱一会身
You know, I thought unplugging for a minute
可以换换环境
would be a nice distraction...
但是
But?
我才想起来
I just remembered
我在这破地方过的25岁生日
I turned 25 in this dump.
25岁
25?
这得多久以前的事了 敬你一杯
That is quite a long time ago. Cheers to that.
老狐狸
Smart ass.
重点是 我在想
Point is, I'm wondering
是不是被诅咒了
if I'm cursed
余生都将陷入这反西方言论
to an endless cycle of anti-Western chatter
以及伪西方风格的无尽循环之中
and faux-Western decor for the rest of my life.
对 对 我懂
Right, right. I get it.
我理解 因为我也不止一次
I get it, 'cause I've been through this place
陷入这样的局面
more than once, I'll tell you that.
你有没有想过什么时候放弃
You ever think about when to give it up?
没有
No.
总会有一个接一个的任务等着你
There's always gonna be another mission.
你难道不会因此分不清任务与生活
Don't they all kind of start blurring together for you?
可以分清任务
Not about the mission.
这个 我们 我的国家
This... our, my country.
我的团队
The team.
我还有很多事要去做
I got a lot more to do.
你呢
What about you?
你在考虑放弃吗
You're thinking about walking away, huh?
不
No.
我从来不会放弃
I never walk away.
我们上次也是在这里
You know, we were here that time
谈论艾玛的未来
talking about Emma's future
你的家 还说这一切都很复杂
and your home and how complicated it all is.
我的生活中 没有
In my life, I don't have
这些复杂的事情
that kind of complicated.
有时候
At some point...
我也许会想要一个
I might want it.
想要个什么 家庭吗
What do you mean? Family?
得了吧 我 什么
All right, I'm-- What?
-你说了 -也许不是那种
- You said it. - Maybe not, like,
-白色篱笆的温馨小家 -不 不
- full white picket fence, okay? - No, no.
但只是 有一点
But, just... a little less...
迟来的叛逆
jetlagged pursuit of evil.
给我站起来
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表