剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
导致四名妇女和三名儿童死亡
Killed four women and three children.
我一直都记得 艾利斯特工
I live with that, Agent Ellis.
我明白这样的决定有多困难 长官
I understand the difficulty of such a call, sir.
我的记录也不是毫无瑕疵
My record isn't spotless.
但是
But...
希望我们能得到一些经验教训
hopefully, we learn from our mistakes.
这次做决定的是桑达上将 不是我们
The call is General Sunda's to make, not ours.
长官 就算坎德在里面
You know, boss, even if Kande's in there,
那些妇女可能只是受雇来帮忙的
I mean, those women could be hired help.
不弄清楚就开枪的话
They pull that trigger without knowing,
可能会杀死无辜的人
and innocents could die.
坎德这种人每天杀人无数
Guys like Kande kill people every day.
解决了他 等于救了千百个人
You take him out, you save thousands.
这是残酷现实下的残酷决定
It's a hard choice on a hard reality.
但是我们不能确定坎德在
Yeah, but we don't have a positive I.D. on Kande.
这比他们上次行动失败的已知情报还少
Which is less than what they had when they swung and missed.
但我们知道他们的套路
But we know how these guys operate.
躲在平民后面
All right? They hide behind civilians.
以此来躲避袭击
T-They use them to save their own asses.
他们是一群胆小鬼
They're a bunch of cowards.
所以不管里面有谁 你都想炸了房♥子
So regardless of who's in there, you want to drop the house?
整个国家都知道坎德是谁
Hey, everyone knows who Kande is in this country.
他的所作所为 他的为人
All right? What-what he does, what he stands for,
滥杀无辜
that he kills.
如果他在里面 这些妇女就是从犯
If he's in there, then those women are enablers,
就是敌人
they're enemies.
不是那么简单
It's not that simple.
这里存在文化差异
Cultural difference going on here.
妇女不一定有选择权
Not sure the women here really have a choice.
监视器有动静
Trail cam.
我们有更紧急的问题 伙计们
We have more pressing issues, gentlemen.
我早说了这家伙有问题
Told you this guy was creeping.
桑尼 克莱 去看一下
Sonny, Clay, check it out.
雷 继续观察
Ray, you stay on scope.
过来
Get your ass in here!
桑尼 观察
Sonny, scope.
他会说英语吗
This guy speak English?
-会 -是加迪尔·坎德派你来的吗
- Yeah. - Gadiel Kande-- he send you?
-坎德死了 -谁派你来的
- Kande's dead. - Who sent you?
-没有谁 -好吧
- No one. - Okay.
你在这里做什么
What were you doing here?
我在...在捡东西
I'm... I was scavenging.
-捡什么 -铜线
- Scavenging what? - Copper wire.
我以为这是个空楼
I thought this was an empty building.
那你为什么绕了三圈 老大
Then why'd you circle it three times, chief?
-什么 -坎德
- What? - Kande--
他在对面的房♥子里吗
is he in that house across the street?
我不知道 我发誓
I-I don't know. I swear.
发现什么了吗
You got anything?
都是当地语言 斯瓦希里语 我不会
It's all a local dialect. Kiswahili. I don't know it.
但这里有一个联♥系♥人 名叫本加
But there's a contact in here named Benga.
本加在这一带是个常见的名字
Benga's a common name in these parts.
而且本加和坎德
And Benga and Kande, they would've used
会用代号♥
code names, anyway.
这些短♥信♥说了什么
These text messages, what do they say?
是和我姐姐的聊天
This is with my sister.
-在策划我母亲的生日 拜托 -雷
- Planning my mother's birthday! Please! - Hey, Ray,
雷 你得过来看看
Ray, you got to get this.
她转身了 拍到了吗
She turned. We get it?
画面有点模糊
It's a blurred image.
作战中心 这里是B1
Havoc, this is 1.
我收到了一张不清晰的图像 第四名女性
I've got a bad image of a fourth female
正在进入目标建筑
entering the target building.
收到 B1
Copy, Bravo 1.
给我发一张坎德妻子的照片
Send me a picture of Kande's wife.
可能是她进去了
Might have been her who went inside.
待命 B1
Yeah, stand by, Bravo 1.
你觉得有可能是...
Do you think it could be...
奈尔·坎德 这就是我们需要的
Nel Kande. This is what we needed.
这里是桑达上将
This is General Sunda.
立即起飞
Decollage immediat.
紧急起飞战斗机
Scramble the fighter.
上将 这并不能证明坎德在那里
General, this isn't proof that Kande's there.
甚至不能证明奈尔·坎德在里面
It's not even proof that Nel Kande is there.
我们知道奈尔·坎德说谎是为了保护她丈夫
We know that Nel Kande lied to protect her husband,
而且我们的情报人员一直看到他们在一起
and our intel always placed them together.
如果她在那个房♥子 他肯定也在那个房♥子
If she is in that house, he is in that house.
我不确定这是否能成为空袭的理由 上将
I'm not sure if that's enough to warrant a strike, General.
我们只有凶手的一面之词
We only have the word of a murderer
以及间接证据表明坎德在那里
and circumstantial evidence pointing to Kande being there.
会危及到无辜百姓的性命
Innocent lives are at stake.
附加伤害虽然不幸 但也无可避免
Collateral damage is always unfortunate but unavoidable.
奈尔·坎德在那里 对我来说就足够了
Nel Kande's presence is enough for me.
长官
Sir...
在你再一次失败之前
give my men the time to confirm it's Nel Kande
先给我的人一点时间去确认那是奈尔·坎德
before you have another failure on your hands.
我的战斗机不会开火
My jet will not fire
直到你的人确认了那个女人是奈尔·坎德
until your men confirm that the woman is Nel Kande.
但是一旦确认了 我就发动空袭炸掉所有人
But once they do, I will strike and kill everyone there.
这的确很糟糕 但这就是战争的代价
It's awful, but that is the price of war.
老杰 是她吗
Jace, is it her?
老天
Man.
可能是她 我不确定
Could be her. I... I don't know.
是很棘手 兄弟 但是你知道我想说什么
Tough call, brother, but you know what I'm gonna say.
-万一是她呢 -就是她 因为坎德在这
- What if it is her? - It is her, because Kande's here.
我同意他说的 老大
I agree with him, boss.
你知道吗 接下来的几个小时我都会听着
You kown what, I could go on for hours listing air strikes
炸死无辜平民的空袭声
that killed innocents.
还是我下令的空袭
Strikes I called.
的确很难 老大 好吗
Look, that's tough, boss, okay?
但不管因为宗教信仰 还是社会地位
Those victims, they chose to associate themselves with those targets,
那些受害者是自己选择和目标人物待在一起的
whether it's for religious beliefs, for social standing.
是他们害死了自己和他们的孩子
They took themselves down with their kids.
是吗
Did they?
我觉得是
I think so.
-门又开始打开了 -雷
- That door's starting to open up again. - Ray.
好
Yep.
小孩
kids.
至少有四个
At least four of them.
你想怎么做 老杰 飞机要起飞了
What do you want to do, J? Jet's inbound.
我不知道
I don't know.
我在他手♥机♥里找到一条信息
I found a text in here in his phone
里面提到了这房♥子的地址
that has the address of this building in it.
发给我妻子的
To my wife.
告诉她我在哪里
Saying where I was.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我敢打赌你是在通知你妻子
My ass you're updating your wife.
这可能意味着武装人员已经在路上了
This could mean soldiers on the way.
我们得快点做出决定
Man, we need to make a decision fast.
B1 这里是作战中心
Bravo 1, this is Havoc Base.
请注意 侦察监视设备发现两辆
Be advised, ISR spotted two trucks
载着武装人员的卡车正在朝你们的方向移♥动♥
carrying armed men towards your location.
我建议你们趁早撤退
I'd suggest you exfil while you still can.
B队所有人员 请注意
All Bravo elements, be advised,
武装车辆十分钟后抵达
armed convoy is ten mikes from your position.
收到 作战中心 我们立即动身
Copy that, Havoc. We're moving out.
作战中心 这里是B1
Havoc, this is 1.
请求批准攻击目标建筑
Permission to assault the house.
重复 B1
Say again, 1?
还是有太多未知 要想确定坎德是否在里面
Still too many unknowns here. Getting eyes on the inside
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表