剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
找回B2是任务成功的关键
Recovering 2 is critical for mission success.
请求批准中止行动 前往找回B2
Request permission to break off to go get Bravo 2.
B2捅了马蜂窝
Bravo 2 has kicked up a hornet's nest.
听起来敌军已经开始集结
It sounds like the enemy is already swarming.
你们一旦过了那座山
You head over that mountain,
没有接应你们的部队
there's no cavalry coming to your rescue.
你明白你在请求什么吗
Do you understand what you're requesting?
收到
Copy that.
我们知晓风险
We're aware of the risks.
B2需要我们
Bravo 2 needs us.
好吧 我们去找回B2
All right. Let's retrieve Bravo 2.
收到 完毕
Copy that. Bravo out.
好吧 改变方案
All right, change of plans.
我们去找雷
We're going to get Ray.
第三撤离点在顶峰的
Tertiary exfil point's on the other side
另外一侧
of that mountain summit.
敌人在那里设防的像托拉搏拉
Enemy's fortified in there like Tora Bora.
如果绕过去而不是翻过去 就可以避免交锋
Could avoid contact by going around the mountain instead of over.
雷没有时间了
Ray doesn't have time.
在这里速度就是安全
Speed is safety on this one.
-特伦特 带我们向东走 -没问题
- Trent, lead us east. - You got it.
你放弃了行动吗
You scrubbed the op?
没有 长官 我在尽力挽救
No, sir. I am trying to save it.
我给了B队改变行动的指示
I gave Bravo a frag-o.
这是我们战术上唯一的选择
Tactically, it is our only option.
如果敌人找到雷 可汗会知道我们在这
If the enemy finds Ray, Khan will know we are here
他就会躲藏起来
and he will go underground.
B队需要先找到雷
Bravo needs to get to Ray first.
动用了这么多关系只为授权这次行动
All the strings pulled just to authorize this operation,
你的队伍甚至不能执行
and your team can't even execute it.
-这是正确的决定 -正确与否
- It's the right call. - Right or wrong,
这是你的决定 海军少校布莱克本
it's your call, Lieutenant Commander Blackburn,
而且最好成功
one that better succeed.
该死
Damn it.
作战中心 我是B2 收到了吗
Havoc Base, this is Bravo 2, do you copy?
有人听吗 我是
Any station this ne...
好 等一下
Yeah. Yeah, give me a minute.
你好啊
Hi.
你好
Hey.
进来吧
Come on in.
你看起来不错
You look good.
考虑到发生这些事情
I mean, all things considered.
你怎么知道
How did you hear?
奈玛
Uh... Naima.
我觉得
And-and I just--
我必需亲自来看看
I just had to come and see for myself.
看你 不是你的腿
You, not your leg.
没什么大不了
Wasn't really a big deal.
你不用这样对我
You don't have to do that for me.
我能承受得住 你差点被炸死
I can handle what happened, a bomb nearly killed you.
是啊 但没被炸死
Yeah, but it didn't.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我
I, um...
我去了医院
I came to the hospital.
大约六周前
Like, six weeks ago.
对不起 我当时应该
I'm sorry. I must have been--
吃了很多药 我不记得了
I must have been really drugged up, I don't remember that.
我其实没出大厅
I never actually made it out of the lobby.
爆♥炸♥证实了你所有关于
Well, bombing validated all your concerns
我们为什么不能在一起的顾虑
of why we couldn't be together.
我的
M-My...
我的心告诉我 我需要过来
heart told me that I needed to come
照顾你直到康复
and nurse you back to health,
但我意识到我已经没有这个权利了
but then I realized that, uh, that wasn't my place anymore
没有我你也经历够多痛苦了吧
and that you were probably in enough pain without me.
说实话 我以前不是很好相处
Honestly, I wasn't a lot of fun to be around then anyways.
是啊 你有好相处过吗
Yeah, but were you ever fun?
怎么了 你要搬家吗
So, what, are you-- you're moving?
没有 是一个借住的朋友的
No, I had a, I had a friend that was staying with me.
这样啊 你朋友走了吗
Oh, and, uh, did your friend leave?
说来话长
It's a long story.
我大老远过来
I didn't drive all this way to just
不是为了只待五分钟
hang out for five minutes.
B1 这是作战中心
Bravo 1, this is Havoc.
请注意 印度线人称
Be advised, Indian assets
敌人♥大♥部队在B2最后已知地点
report enemy massing between Bravo 2's last known location
-和第三撤离点之间 -收到
- and the tertiary exfil point. - Copy that.
他们知道他们在追谁了吗
They know who they're after?
没有 未听到关于美军的谈论
Negative. There's no chatter about American military.
收到 完毕
Copy that. Bravo out.
设置安全措施 补充水分
All right, set security, hydrate.
他们也在移♥动♥
They're moving, too.
山的另一边全在找雷
Whole other side of the mountain's after Ray,
在追捕他 他赶不到撤离点
chasing him down. He's not making it to exfil.
他现在只是在逃避 越来越深入山谷
Uh, he's just evading now, pushing deeper into the valley.
敌人决定了他的行动 告诉你
Yeah, the enemy's dictating his choices. I'm telling you what,
如果我是雷 我会跟随河流去到边境
if I'm Ray, I'm using this river as a guide to get to the border.
我们的远足正式成为长征了
Our hike has officially turned into an odyssey.
没错 多喝点水
Sure has. I want you to hydrate,
-好吗 两分钟后出发 -对了 J
- okay? We're moving in two. - Hey, J.
怎么了
Yeah?
我之前不是故意越界的
I didn't mean to cross the line earlier.
你就是故意的 你担心雷
Sure you did. You were worried about Ray.
我们都担心
We all are.
我对雷越界了
I crossed the line with Ray,
不论是作为队长还是朋友
as a team leader and as a friend.
你们都有错
You both were in the wrong.
墨西哥把他搞得一团糟
Well, Mexico messed him up.
我看见了 他挣扎了一阵子
I saw it. He'd been struggling for a while.
我应该拉他一把 却补了一刀
I should've picked him up, I knocked him down.
这是我的错
That was wrong of me.
我一直等着让他自己解决
I kept waiting for him to sort it out on his own.
或许你说得对
Maybe you're right.
-或许我们不能全靠自己 -老杰
- Maybe we can't do all this on our own. - Hey, Jace.
我们马上就要找到雷了
We are gonna go find Ray right now.
懂吗
You understand?
对
Right.
好 你觉得肖会因为这件事让B队解散吗
Okay. You think old Shaw's gonna carve up Bravo for this?
我才不在乎什么肖
I don't care about Shaw.
没有雷 就没有B队
Without Ray, there is no Bravo team.
-收到 -好了 走吧
- Roger that. - All right, let's go.
我们得走了
We got to move. Come on.
该死
Ah, damn it.
作战中心 我是B2 没有侦查信♥号♥♥
Havoc Base, this is Bravo 2, in the blind.
通过摸索阶段
I pass fumble.
通向第三撤离点的路已经沦陷
Route to tertiary exfil point has been compromised.
收到了吗
Do you copy?
作战中心
Havoc Base?
该死
Damn it.
作战中心 开启闪光灯
Havoc Base, strobe on.
靠 该死
Damn it. Damn it.
我记得上一次这么缺水
Last time I was this dehydrated,
还是在密西西比执行训练任务的时候
it was that training mission in Mississippi.
你喝了那么多龙舌兰
You downed so much mescal,
雷不得不每晚把你提前拖回去
Ray had to drag you home early every night.
是啊 还没谢谢他呢
Yeah. Yeah, I never got to thank him for that.
很多事都还没谢他呢
Never thanked him for a lot of things.
前方有敌人 前方有敌人
Contact front! Contact front!
走 走
Move! Go!
右侧有敌人 右侧有敌人 攻击右侧
Contact right! Contact right! Push right! Push right!
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表