剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
刚果共和国
我的孩子
My baby!
我唯一的孩子 不
My only baby! No!
好了 不要因为琳达奶奶要来
Okay, just because Grandma Linda is coming here
就觉得我不需要你帮忙了
doesn't mean I'm not gonna need your help.
好了 要陪小麦练习
All right? There's practice with Mikey,
还得去接他 带他去练习
there's picking him up, taking him to practice.
我去菲律宾的时候
You know, there's a lot of
有很多事都需要你帮忙
stuff that I need you to cover while I'm away
你都不听我说话
in the Philippines-- and you're not listening to me.
你又一直玩手♥机♥
You're on your phone again.
我在听
I am.
你说奶奶和菲尔谁谁的
Grandma and... Phil somebody.
菲尔 是菲律宾
Phil? No, Philippines.
我要驻派到菲律宾 艾玛
It's where I'm being deployed, Emma.
-在听吗 手♥机♥收 -天啊
- Hello. Put that... - Oh, my God.
-我进了 -进什么了
- I got in. - Got in what?
-帝势 -帝势在哪
- Tisch. - Where's Tisch?
纽约 是一所艺术学院
New York. It's an art school.
帝势是艺术学院
Tisch is an art school?
-你申请了艺术学院 -对
- You applied to an art school? - Yes.
跟你说过
I told you.
他们通过邮件告诉你被录取了
What, and they tell you that you got in through e-mail?
-所有学校都是这样的 爸 -什么意思
- That's how they all do it, Dad. - What do you mean?
是预录取 以确认我对学校还有兴趣
This is preliminary, to make sure I'm still interested.
我有兴趣
And I'm interested.
好 他们有历史和数学专业吗
Okay. Do they have history and math?
没
No.
那就算不上学校
Then it's not a school.
-你不想要我去念 -对 不想
- You don't want me to go. - No, I don't.
他们有橄榄球队吗 那不算学校
Do they have a football team? It's not a school.
-真是难以置信 -难以置信
- I can't believe you. - Can't believe me.
怎么 艺术又不能当饭吃
What? Art's not a job.
-也可以啊 -我还以为
- It can be. - I thought you said that
你会申请周边的学校
you were gonna apply to a school around here,
-像正常的学校 -这是我的决定
- like a normal college. - It's my decision.
-那小麦怎么办 -他有你啊
- And what about Mikey? - He's here with you.
我不是一直都在
I'm not here all the time.
我不是他妈
I'm not his mom.
谢谢你以我为傲 爸
Thanks for being proud of me, Dad.
再见
Bye.
聊得愉快
That went well.
聊得真愉快
That went really well.
你在躲我 戴维斯
You avoiding me, Davis?
-没 -没吗 听我说
- No. - No? I'll tell you what,
差点死在鱼雷发射管道里的好处就是
the upside to almost dying in a torpedo tube
我有很多时间
is I got a lot time to...
反省研究我犯的错
dwell on my mistakes.
我发现自己听到你要去军官预科学校
And I realized that how I reacted to the OCS news
当时的反应并不是特别好看
probably wasn't one of my finest moments.
我本该替你感到高兴的
Hell, I should've just been happy for you.
我活下来了 所以想要告诉你
So, I lived, and I wanted to tell you that, uh,
-我替你感到高兴 -桑尼
- I'm happy for you. - Sonny.
-在 -当看起来你似乎要死掉时
- Yeah? - When it looked like you weren't gonna make it,
那些事都不重要了
none of that stuff even mattered.
我当时想的只有你
I was just thinking about you.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我这么招人喜欢啊
I have that effect on people.
我们这是在玩火
We're playing with fire.
此时此刻 我倒更想玩火
I'd much rather play with fire than water
而不是戏水
at this point of my career.
好了 戴维斯
Aw, come on, Davis.
军官预科学校
Eh, with the whole...
这件事 我们的工作不会...
OCS thing, you know, um, our jobs really aren't...
桑尼 我没有说规则的事
Sonny, I'm not even talking about the rules.
我们在处理感情时
Neither of us have a good track record
都不是什么高手
with making a relationship work.
没错
That is true.
但谁能说我们不是例外呢
Who's to say we're not the exception, though?
你真的相信吗
You really believe that?
我不知道 不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
我也是
Neither do I, so...
但也不值得冒险连朋友都做不了
But losing our friendship isn't worth the risk.
帮个忙
Hey, do me a favor.
如果你想做个夜不归宿的混球
If you're gonna play late-night Bobby Flay,
那事后就自己收拾好
clean up after yourself.
什么
What?
你把厨房♥搞得乱七八糟
The mess you left in the kitchen.
什么乱七八糟
What mess?
我要把梦游做饭
Do I need to add sleep-cooking
加入我的操心清单上吗
to my list of worries?
我忘了 大概凌晨两点醒来
I forgot. I woke up at, like,
我迫切想吃芝士汉堡
2:00 in the morning craving cheeseburgers and...
所以决定做一个吃
decided to make it a reality.
抱歉 宝贝
I'm-I'm sorry, baby.
很好 反正
Lovely. Anyway,
把炉子后面的油擦干净好吧
clean the grease off the back of the stove, would you?
好的领导
Yes, ma'am.
你睡不好觉吗
Are you having trouble sleeping?
不不 只是在外面有点冷
No. No, I was out cold.
然后就饿了 如此而已
I just got hungry, is all.
-梅尔牧师又打电♥话♥来 -是吗
- Pastor Mel called again. - Did he?
问小孩洗礼的日期
About scheduling Junior's baptism.
是啊...
Yeah, well...
我今天给他回电
I'll call him today.
雷 要是有什么不对的...
If something's wrong, Ray...
我挺好的宝贝
I'm good, babe.
真的 都挺好的
All right? Nothing's wrong.
没事
Okay?
好吧
Okay.
我有没有说过你穿这身手术很好看
I ever tell you how good you look in these scrubs?
真的很好看
I mean, like, really good.
工作愉快
Have a good day at work, okay?
我来收拾这里的烂摊子
I'll-I'll clean... my mess.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing down here?
我在欧道明大学有一个面试
I have an interview at Old Dominion.
想吃这里的覆盆子司康
I miss the raspberry scones.
就顺便过来了
Figured I'd stop by.
他们每天早上总把你常点的东西打包给我
Yeah, they always have your order ready for me every morning.
我没好意思告诉他们
I don't have the heart to tell 'em.
况且这个司康饼的确好吃
Plus, the scones are actually really good.
所以...
So...
你怎么样
how have you been?
我还好
I'm fine,
我想
I guess.
其实我一直想跟你谈谈
Actually, I've been meaning to talk to you.
我想
I wanted to...
为自己处理的方式道歉
apologize for the way...
没关系
It's okay, so...
有关系
It's not.
在机场 眼看着你就要驻派了
At the airport, right before you left for deployment.
这样做令我恨自己
I-I hate myself for doing that.
你本不想的 是我逼你那样做的
You didn't want to, you know? I-I pulled it out of you.
我总是对你很有说服力
I've always had the power of persuasion over you.
是的 的确
Yes, that you did.
听着...
Look, it...
之前的确很糟糕 但是...
it sucked, you know, it did, but...
我理解这的确不是你想要的
I understand that this world isn't for you, okay?
-你也不想逼我二选一 -对
- You didn't want to ask me to choose. - No.
我不会那样做
I would never do that.
谢谢你
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表