剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
the east side of the target building,
朝你们所在位置的北面移♥动♥
moving north of your position.
应该就是冈萨雷斯
I think that's Gonzalez.
收到 作战中心
Good copy, Havoc.
等等 B1 这里是B3
Break. Bravo 1, this is Bravo 3.
我提议直接抓捕冈萨雷斯
I suggest we run down Gonzalez.
作战中心可以通过侦察监视设备配合指挥
Havoc can coordinate mobility platforms via ISR,
-可以半路拦截他 -不行 B3
- and we cut him off. - Negative, Bravo 3.
别擅自行动 待命
Not without us. Stand by.
爆破
Burning!
快来
Come on.
我的老天
Holy mother of God.
我的老天
Holy mother of God.
B1 这里是作战中心
Bravo 1, this is Havoc.
侦察监视设备还能看到高价值目标
We still have eyes on the HVT via ISR.
B1 这里是B3
Bravo 1, this is Bravo 3.
再不行动
If we don't move now,
就抓不到冈萨雷斯了
Gonzalez is gone.
杰森为何不去追他
Why isn't Jason pursuing?
现在去抓冈萨雷斯还来得及
There's enough time to catch Gonzalez if we move now.
B1 这里是B3
Bravo 1, this is Bravo 3.
现在去追他还来得及
We can still get Gonzalez if we move.
是不准我去追他吗
Am I cleared not to go after him?
B3 别轻举妄动
3, hold what you got.
请重复 B1
Say again your last, Bravo 1.
该死
Damn it.
不行 B3
Negative, Bravo 3.
保持警惕不要轻举妄动
Set security and hold what you've got.
我们发现了平民 伤势严重
We've got civilians down here who are in bad shape.
必须马上带他们离开
We got to get them out.
收到 原地待命
I copy. Holding my position.
山顶上的建筑物是连在一起的
The buildings at the top of the hill are connected.
只要冈萨雷斯逃到了那就能躲过监控
Gonzalez will disappear in that maze,
追踪多扎的线索就断了
and we'll have nothing to put us on Doza's trail.
-他选择不去追捕一定有他的理由 -对
- I'm sure he has his reasons for standing down. - Yeah.
他们以为在弗吉尼亚海滩度假呢
They're back in Virginia Beach.
-冈萨雷斯怎么办 -下次再抓他吧
- What about Gonzalez? - Another place, another time.
分头行动的话咱火力不足
Not enough guns to divide my force.
我什么都没说
I didn't say anything.
所有人 准备撤离搜查敏感地点
All stations, stand by to exfil and SSE.
搜查所有的手♥机♥ 不放过任何细节
Collect all phones, anything you can find.
那任务算结束了
So the mission's over?
对 但战争还在继续
Yeah, but not the battle.
B1 这里是作战中心
Bravo 1, this is Havoc.
注意 发现有
Be advised that we have
大约二十名战斗人员朝你们的方向去了
what appears to be 20 armed combatants headed to your pos.
请立刻撤离
Recommend you exfil immediately.
收到 作战中心 这就返回基地
Copy that, Havoc. We're RTB.
B3 五分钟后汇合
3, we're linking up with you in five mikes.
作战中心 这里是B1
Havoc, this is 1.
我们需要立即撤离
We need immediate extract.
B1 立即撤离目标建筑的
Bravo 1, I copy request
请求已收到 待命
for extract at target building. Stand by.
卡车到不了那里 太危险了
Our trucks are never gonna get in there. It's too hot.
B1
Well, Bravo 1,
目标建筑周围太危险 撤离车辆到不了
target building looks too hot for an extract.
你们最好步行前往一号♥集结点
Advise that you move to rally point one on foot.
卡车在那与你们汇合
Trucks will meet you there.
收到 作战中心
Copy that, Havoc.
所有人 计划有变
All stations, change of plans.
撤离的卡车过不来 我们得走过去了
The exfil trucks can't make it to us. We got to hoof it.
带着这些被困的人
We're not dodging all these bullets
我们躲不掉这么多子弹的
with all these prisoners, boss.
洛佩兹 你是本地人吧 能带我们
Lopez, you're from here, right? Can you get us to those trucks
不被射成马蜂窝的同时到达撤离点吗
without getting our asses shot off?
可以走后门
Go out the back entrance.
带路
Do it.
烟雾弹
Smoke.
快走 快走 快走
Move, move, move!
快走 快走
Move, move!
走 走 走 走 走
Go, go, go, go, go.
走 不要停
Go. Move.
听着 不管你想说什么
Know what? Whatever it is you want to say,
咱明天再说吧
just wait till morning.
你的行动很好地体现了从联合特战司令部
Your op just lit up every government line
-到五角大楼的所有官方宣言 -是吗
- from JSOC to the Pentagon. - Is that right?
希望他们会赞赏我们拯救了六名平民
Hopefully praising us for saving six civilians
免受折磨至死的遭遇
from being tortured to death.
你们的目标是冈萨雷斯才对
Well, the target was Gonzalez.
我是不会分散火力的
Dividing my force was not an option.
你在质疑我的决定吗 曼迪
Are you questioning me right now, Mandy?
你知道吗 杰森
You know what, Jason?
考虑到你最近的生活遭遇
Given everything that's gone on in your life,
我完全能够理解面对深入危险时的
I absolutely understand your hesitancy
-迟疑不决 -迟疑不决
- to drive deeper into danger. - Hesitancy?
影响我决定的因素只有
The only thing that went into my thought process
我战友的安全
was the safety of my men.
即使是A队和C队队长
Alpha and Charlie leaders
也会做出一样的决定
would've made the same call.
如果你心思还在家 那我们绝无可能
We don't stand a chance of getting Doza
抓到多扎
if your head is back home.
我来这就是为了抓到他
I didn't come here to lose.
我也是
Neither did I.
雷
Ray?
给我电♥话♥
Give me the phones.
看到了吧 这是多扎的手♥机♥
Here you go. That's from Doza.
转败为胜吧
Turn defeat into victory.
虽然行动结果不尽如人意
You know what? May have come up short,
但还是很开心大家都没事
but, you know, it was good having the team back.
-说得没错 -是的
- Got that right. - Yeah.
我们会抓到冈萨雷斯的
We're gonna get Gonzalez.
那是不可能的
That's not gonna happen.
为什么这么说
Why's that?
冈萨雷斯知道自己被盯上了
Gonzalez knows he's targeted.
他可以销声匿迹直到安全为止
Guy's gonna stay underground as long as he has to.
-我们没机会了 -警♥察♥可有的忙了
- Missed our chance. - Oh, fun police.
先生们 如果你们执意要破坏我的规矩
Gentlemen, if you insist on breaking my rules,
至少也不要喝这种破酒
at least don't insult our nation
来侮辱我们的国家 好吗
by drinking that donkey water, okay?
-好极了 -这才对嘛
- All right. - There he goes.
今天我们首次跟敌人打交道
Today we saw our enemy for the first time.
你们理应好好喝一杯
You earned a drink.
谢谢你 上校
Thank you, Colonel.
愿神力与你同在
Que la Fuerza te acompañe, huh?
我说的没错吧 洛佩兹
Isn't that right, Lopez?
你知道那句话意思是"愿神力与你同在"吧
You know that means "May the Force be with you," right?
原来你是个幽默的人 是吗
So you're a funny guy, is that it?
好吧 我懂了
Okay, I see you.
这都是相互的 兄弟
It's a two-way street, man.
相互的
Two ways.
-上校 你们都是好战士 -你们也是
- Colonel, you and your men are great soldiers. - Likewise.
我们来做个交易 怎么样
Now, let's just make a deal, okay?
你指挥你的人 我指挥我的
You lead your men, and I lead mine.
我只是想知道我们的敌人
Just needed to know what kind of partner force
到底是什么样的
we were dealing with there.
包括你的手下洛佩兹
Mm-hmm. Including your boy Lopez there.
只是很郁闷没有完成任务 仅此而已
Just upset that we didn't accomplish the op, that's all.
我们千万不能忘记
Well, let's not forget...
你今天从死人堆里救了那些农民回来 好吗
you brought back farmers from the dead today, okay?
正是因为你 六个家庭现在才能
And because of you, there are six families
庆祝劫后余生而不是吊丧
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表