剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
and he's got a really gnarly rash.
-你在干什么 -皮疹
- What are you doing? - Rash?
对
Yeah.
对吧 布雷特
Right, Brett?
-继续 -对 对
- Go on. - Yeah, yeah.
我没骗你 先生
I-I can't lie to you, sir.
这很...很恶心
It's, uh... it's-it's pretty gross.
给他看看你的皮疹
Show-show him the rash.
-你想看吗 -这上面都是 而且...
- You want to see it? - Goes all the way up here, and...
我觉得威尔逊医生真的
Look, I think that Dr. Wilson really
应该看看这个
should take a look at this thing.
我会保证你看到医生
I'll make sure you get in.
-谢谢 -谢谢你
- Thanks. - Thank you.
B1 请注意武装卡车里的敌军
Bravo 1, be advised enemy fighters
离你们非常近 很危险
are danger close in technical vehicles,
聚集在你们的位置和撤离点
massed in your location and the exfil point.
收到 作战中心
Copy all, Havoc.
陆战队特战司令部正要去保护降落点
MARSOC's heading to secure the LZ.
我们走 我们走
Let's roll! Let's roll!
很聪明啊 拿出寨卡病毒说事
Pretty slick, playing the Zika card.
队友不怎么能接受被人"拒绝"
Yeah, well, team guys don't really handle "No" very well.
第一颈椎和第四颈锥压♥迫♥引起了疼痛吗
Compression issues with the C1 and C4 causing you much pain?
对 我脖子的问题不大 但我...
Yeah, my neck's manageable, but I, uh...
我是来谈我真正的问题 创伤性脑损伤
I came here to talk about my real issue: TBI.
我没看到任何关于创伤性脑损伤的记录
I didn't see any record of traumatic brain injury.
对 因为现在还没诊断出来
Well, that's because it hasn't been diagnosed yet.
我心理上的问题
My psychological issues
都是由创伤性脑损伤引起的
are consistent with TBI.
我有些身体上的症状
I have the, uh, physical manifestations:
头痛 晕眩 耳鸣
headaches, dizziness, ringing in my ears,
失眠 手抖
insomnia, shaking hands.
你怎么知道这和战场有关
Uh, how do you know this was combat related?
布雷特执行过上千次特种任务
Brett ran thousands of spec ops.
你懂的 先锋难免受伤
You know, tip of the spear gets exposed.
我猜是爆♥炸♥引发了我的神经创伤
My bet is I suffered blast-induced neurotrauma.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我在确诊之前还要进行一系列的检测
Well, I'd have to run a battery of tests before diagnosing,
但你的心理健康问题和认知能力损伤
but your mental health issues and cognitive impairments,
身体上的不适感和大型战斗的记录
physical ailments and record of heavy combat
都说明确实有问题
certainly support the claim.
我真想亲你一下 医生
I could kiss you, Doc.
有人因为你说
Anyone ever thank you
他们脑子已经完蛋了而感谢你
for telling them that their brain is screwed?
-别激动 布雷特 -我知道你还需要走程序
- Now, slow down, Brett. - I know you have a process to follow,
我一定能轻松通过这些检测的
and I'll pass those tests with flying colors.
而且我也愿意参加更积极的治疗项目
And I-I'm willing to commit to an aggressive treatment program.
高压氧疗法
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy,
光学生物调节反应 营养补充品
photobiomodulation, uh, nutraceutical supplementation,
还有
and, uh...
对不起 我只是
I'm sorry. I just, uh...
我很久 很久没有像这样松口气了
It's-it's been a while since I got a break like this.
你 你推荐哪种治疗方法
Which, uh, which treatment would you recommend?
我没法推荐什么
I can't recommend any of them.
没事
Well, fine.
你让我用什么 什么疗法都行
Whatever-whatever plan you prescribe.
不是这样 布雷特
No, that's not it, Brett.
来 深呼吸
Give me a deep breath.
问题是没有你患创伤性脑损伤的记录
The problem is that there's no record of your TBI.
好吧 所以 所以我才来这啊
Yeah, well, which is... which is why I'm here.
来确诊 希望得到治疗
To get it diagnosed and-and treated.
如果在你服役期间并没有你受过伤的记录
If your wound wasn't documented while you were serving...
那我就不能治疗你
I can't treat it.
你什么意思 什么记录
What do you mean, documented?
为 为什么应该有记录
Wh-why would it be documented?
-别激动 布雷特 -重点 关键在于
- Easy, Brett. - The whole point, the whole damn point
我受的伤是看不见的伤
is it's not a visible injury.
我当时都不知道情况
How could I have known to report it
那怎么可能上报
when I didn't even understand it?
-斯旺 别这样哥们 -那我最好的朋友
- Swann, this isn't helping, man. - So when my best friend
被简易爆♥炸♥装置炸飞了时
gets vaporized by an IED,
我 我应该更关心
I-I should be more concerned about...
关心去报告我的头疼
about reporting my headache
而不是 不是尽力去救他的命吗
than-than trying to save his life?
这就是你想告诉我的吗
Is that what you're telling me?!
布雷特这一生都在保卫我们的祖国
Look, Brett dedicated his life to serving our country.
你要因为一些文件上的问题就把他拒之门外吗
You're gonna hang him out to dry over some clerical issue?
不过 这 我很同情你
Well, it's... I empathize with you,
但我不能提供任何帮助
but I'm not doing anything.
这不是我的问题 这是整个系统的问题
It's not about me. It's about the system.
给我做核磁共振
Get me an MRI.
求你了
Please.
先证明我有脑部创伤
Document the injury first.
然后我才能找到愿意帮助我的人
Then I can find someone willing to help me.
我无权
I can't authori...
我无权给你做核磁共振
I don't have the authority to authorize an MRI,
而这得花好几千
which costs thousands of dollars.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你为什么要这么对我
Why you doing this to me?
再说一遍
Again,
我没对你做什么 布雷特
I'm not doing anything to you, Brett.
我尽力了
I'm doing the best I can,
但我也无能为力
but my hands are tied.
唯一可行的方法是
The only course of action
-继续治疗你的症状 -症状
- is to continue to treat your symptoms. - Symptoms.
治疗症状
Treat the symptom.
却无视真正的问题
Not the problem.
对我来说毫无改变
And for me, nothing changes.
吃更多药罢了
More pills.
及时赶上了好戏
Just in time for fun.
我们怎么行动 老杰 敌军集结得很快
What's our move, Jace? Enemy's massing fast.
要闯过去
We can't get through that
一定会有伤亡
without taking casualties.
作战中心 我是B1
Havoc, this is 1.
我们需要近距空中支援
We need close air support.
收到 B1 马上安排
Roger, 1. Calling it in now.
我们在这撑不了太久 老杰
We can't sit here much longer, Jace.
这些混♥蛋♥弄得我们
These dirtbags aren't helping
没法把战友的尸体运出去
getting our fallen eagle out of here.
作战中心 我是B1
Havoc, this is 1.
空援还有多远
How close is that air support?
B1 作战中心 空援已就位
Bravo 1, Havoc. Air support on station now.
-收到 -来吧
- Copy that. - Calling it.
-特伦特 发信♥号♥♥ -好
- Trent, pop it. - Yeah!
飞龙26号♥
Dragon 26.
我是B4
This is Bravo 4.
我们的位置用红色烟雾标记了
Our position's marked by red smoke.
敌人的位置
Enemy's position
在285度
in 285 degrees
50米处
at 50 meters,
90度 500米
90 degrees at 500 meters.
危险距离 收到了吗
Danger close. How copy?
B4 68号♥直升机
Bravo 4, Helo 68
在你们的六点钟方向 我瞄准了北坡
is at your six, and I'm sighting out on your north slope now.
B4 我是飞龙26号♥
Bravo 4, this is Dragon 26.
如果你看一下 会发现目标
I believe if you take a look now, you'll find your tangos
都被清除了 祝你今日愉快
have been cleared out. Have a nice day.
时间刚好
Just in time.
我们送华盛顿上校回家吧
Let's get Captain Washington home.
我们直接走吧
Hey, let's just go, huh?
我在这多一秒都待不下去
I can't spend another second in this place.
我在车里等你
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表