剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
for drinking at this establishment?
瞧啊
Oh, look at that.
没有赢面的事怎么能叫犯规呢 桑尼
You ain't cheating the rules if you ain't winning, Sonny.
兄弟 跟你说吧
Oh, man, I'll tell you what.
我真的希望克莱这会儿在这儿
I-I-I-I really wish that Clay was here right now.
感觉很别扭
It doesn't feel right.
我要给他打个电♥话♥
You know, I'm gonna give him a call.
他那边是半夜零点 别打了
00 a.M. Where he is, man, stop.
-别打了 -你知道他的日程安排吗
- Stop. - Oh, you know his schedule?
你肯定不知道
'Cause I sure as hell don't.
你们听布莱克本说的都是他伤情稳定了
All you hear from Blackburn is that he's stable. Okay?
稳定 怎么个稳定法
Well, stable-- stable how?
是说他能走路了 能讲话了吗
I mean, that-that he's-- he can walk, that he talks?
可以求护士给他擦洗一下
Convince the nurse to give him a sponge bath
再用蜜蜡脱个胸毛
and wax his baby chest?
我不明白
I just don't understand
他怎么连个电♥话♥都不能回呢
how he just can't return a damn phone call.
桑尼 他受伤了正在恢复中
Sonny. His injury, his recovery.
让他用他需要的方式来处理吧
Let him handle it the way he needs to handle it.
-你明白吗 -我明白
- You got that? - I got it.
我说你得替站在他的角度想一想
I mean, you got to think about the conversation
-他怎么跟你谈话 是吧 -是啊
- on his end, right? - Yeah.
比方说如果你躺在医院里的时候
Like, how would you feel if you were laid up in the hospital
听我们跟你讲大展身手的故事 你会怎么想
listening to stories that we're telling about kicking ass?
雷 这不是大显身手好吗
Ray, this ain't kicking ass, okay?
是成天坐着没事干
This is sitting on our ass.
我只是说要给斯宾塞一点时间
Alls I'm saying is, just give Spenser some time.
你不明白他现在情况有多糟 好吗
You can't understand the hell he's in, all right?
我想说的是 我要去撒尿
All I'm saying is I need to pee.
-他会好起来的 -是的
- He'll be fine. - Yep.
不管你刚刚说什么 雷
Whatever you say there, Ray,
都没法安慰...
'cause you can't pull without...
克里斯汀
忙吗
又要接个电♥话♥
Got to take another call?
是啊
Uh, yeah.
-是吗 -是啊 你们慢慢喝
- Yeah? - Yeah, you boys take it easy.
不要
No.
-又来了 有人要报复作战中心 -是啊
- Again. Someone who's just got to wreak havoc. - Yeah.
我只是想轻松一下气氛
I'm just trying to lighten the mood.
你来试试吗 伙计 准备好了吗
You're up, buddy. Ready?
在你动手前
Before you even start,
你要真打算一直自讨苦吃的话...
if you really enjoy embarrassing yourself all the time...
-瞧着吧 -你要做的只是表示出...
- Watch and learn. - all you have to do is show up anything...
就是这样 回见吧兄弟
Ah! That's it. See you later, buddy.
再说一遍
Say that again.
没有用的 等等
This just ain't gonna work. Wait. Hold on.
这是70美分
It's... 70-cent piece...
可以让我试试吗
Mind if I try?
当然
Sure.
这个长颈瓶上有一百美元票子
That's a longneck with a $100 bill on it.
新手的好运
Beginner's luck.
我不相信这是新手的好运
No, I don't believe that it's beginner's luck.
我来请你喝一杯吧
I tell you what, hey, let me buy you a drink.
我已经有一杯了
I already have one.
是啊
Yes, you do.
好吧 那到那个霓虹灯美人鱼那里
Okay, well, how about a game of pool
打一局台球怎么样
by the neon mermaid?
我可以 但是台球桌被占了
Well, I'd like to, but the table's occupied.
我猜你们应该会赌点什么
I'm guessing there would have been a wager.
对
Oh, yeah.
赌注呢
And the stakes?
输家请赢家吃早餐
Loser buys the winner breakfast.
听起来怎样都是你赢
Sounds like you would have won either way, then.
回头见
See you around.
她就这样抽走了我的一百块纸币
She just takes my $100 bill like that.
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
酒保 能给我一瓶...
Hey, bartender. Can I get a...
能给再来两瓶石井啤酒
Can I get two more of those Ishii beers?
那是什么 石井要怎么发音
What is it-- How do you say Ishii?
就是这个
Yeah, that's it.
好极了 谢谢
Perfect. Thank you.
曼迪
Mandy.
你来这里干什么
What in the hell you doing here?
你不是在马尼拉吗
I thought you were in Manila.
之前是 现在来这里了
I was, and now I'm here.
所以我想 你来这里
So I assume, by you being here,
说明你找到了目标
it means that you found a target?
为了报复他们对克莱的所作所为吗
To give payback for what they did to Clay?
你小点声 桑尼
You want to keep your voice down, Sonny?
什么
What?
就回答我是或不是 曼迪
Simple yes or no, Mandy.
这里不是聊这个话题的地方
This isn't the place for that conversation.
-谢谢 -不客气 就是说
- Thank you. - Mm. Of course, that means
你还没找到是吗 没找到
that you didn't find it yet, did you? No.
而且你还在工作
It also means you're still on the clock,
那你就不该喝酒
which you shouldn't be drinking, then.
别惹毛我 桑尼
Don't piss me off, Sonny.
是吗
Oh, really?
不好意思 女士
Excuse me, ma'am.
这个人在骚扰你吗
This guy bothering you?
他没有
He's fine.
出自美国歌♥手约翰尼·卡什歌♥曲《伐木工》
听着 伐木工约翰尼
Listen, Lumberjack Johnny,
树在外面 你可以开始去砍树了
trees are outside, you can start chopping.
我不是在和你说话 你确定吗
Wasn't talking to you. Are you sure?
兄弟
Hey, fella.
出去走走 回头见
Take a walk. See you.
两位
Guys.
-你喝多了 -是吗
- You've been overserved. - Oh, yeah?
你该走了
You should go.
我不知道你有没有查过你在这颗
Well, I don't know if you've checked your current location
叫做地球的行星上的位置
on this fine planet known as Earth,
但据我的定位显示
but according to my GPS...
落在我脸上对你来说可不是好事
being in my face is a bad idea for you.
-碰 -桑尼
- Boop. - Sonny.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
好 我不碰你
Okay, I won't.
桑尼 别这样
Sonny, please stop.
本来打算给你从罗德岛带龙虾卷来
Was gonna bring you a lobster roll from Rhode Island,
但我想到这个更好带
but I figured this would travel better.
我喜欢你对这里的布置
Well, I like what you done with the place.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
听说你受伤了
Heard you got tagged.
我想我该亲自来看看
Figured I should come check it out myself.
军官预科学校怎么样
How's, uh, how's OCS?
已经完成一半了吧
About halfway through, right?
拜托 你不是想聊政客训练营吧
Come on, you don't want to talk about cake-eater camp, do you?
你怎么样
What's going on?
医生怎么说
What'd the doctor say?
他说
Well, he said that...
我要么能完全痊愈可以执行任务
I'll either heal enough to operate again
要么不能
or I won't.
-这... -这个话题结束
- That's... - That's the end of the conversation.
你的军官预科学校怎么样
So... about you. OCS.
我猜你打败了其他的候选人吧
Bet you're really owning those other candidates, huh?
几乎没有
Hardly.
我想他们都在等着看我的笑话
Think they're taking out a pool to see when I'm gonna wash out.
这是不可能的
That's not gonna happen.
谁知道呢
Well, you never know.
我有可能通不过测试
I mean, I could fail a test.
被遣送回来 选择退出
Get rolled back. D.O.R.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表