剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
潜艇水手长立刻到指挥处报道
Chief of the Boat, report to the conn immediately.
一定没好事
That can't be good.
这...
Oh, well, that's...
伙计们 怎么这么安静
Hey, fellas, it's, uh, gotten awful quiet out there.
告诉我发生什么了呗
Want to tell me what the hell's going on?
我要去搞清楚
All right, you know what? I'm gonna find out.
布莱克本警告过你
Blackburn warned you about stepping foot
不要跑去控制室了
in control, brother.
我受够只当一个乘客了 雷
I'm sick and tired of being a passenger, Ray.
你发现什么了
What have you got?
我发现一艘633型潜艇
I got a, uh, Romeo-class sub
北偏东十度方位
bearing zero-one-zero,
速度15节 距离约14千米
15 knots at 15,000 yards, sir.
继续追踪它 把它命名为大♥师♥一号♥
Keep tracking her. Designate her Master One.
进行全传感器搜索
Conduct an all-sensors search
寻找这片区域水下其他有威胁的平台
for other submersed threat platforms in the area.
是 船长
Aye, Captain.
让你别过来了
Told you to keep out of here.
那里的事情越来越严重了
Yeah, well, things are getting serious down there.
这里也是
Well, up here, too.
声呐刚发现了北朝鲜的潜艇
North Korean sub just showed up on sonar.
他们是来追踪还是巡逻
They out hunting or they just out for a stroll?
别太相信巧合
Don't put much stock in coincidence.
我们暂时不能把你的人救出来
We can't cut your man out
得等到那艘潜艇离开声呐探测范围
until that sub moves out of sonar range.
好吧 但那个管道正在灌水
Okay, but that tube is filling with water.
如果我们不把桑尼救出来 他就麻烦了
Sonny is gonna be in trouble if we don't get him out.
我们马上就要从安静巡航状态
We're going to go from patrol quiet
转为无声航行状态
to silent running soon.
一旦朝鲜方发现发动机的动静 就会发生鱼雷交火
North Koreans hear power tools, we start trading torpedoes,
整个世界就有大♥麻♥烦了
the whole world's gonna be in trouble.
管道中灌满了水
That tube is filling with water
-我有一个队员困在里面 -士官长
- and I got a man in that... - Master Chief.
你怎么安静了 兄弟
Getting quiet in there, brother.
你还好吗
You good?
无意冒犯 佩里
No offense here, Perry,
但我更想听到切割机的声音
but I'd much rather hear the sound of the grinder
不是你的声音
than your voice.
朝鲜潜艇驶离之前我们得安静前行
We're running quiet until a North Korean sub moves off.
棒极了
Oh, this is perfect.
我从反恐战争幸存下来
I survived the whole damn War on Terror,
为了给这破船拍照片
but snapping pics of some stupid boat
把自己折这了
is gonna do me in.
别这样说 兄弟
Stop that, brother.
不能胡思乱想
Can't let those thoughts creep in.
好吧
Yeah.
也许这就是万能的上帝
Maybe this is the Almighty getting back at me
为我做的那些坏事在惩罚我
for all the bad things I've done.
不 兄弟 你只是运气差而已
No, man, it's just... it's just bad luck.
帮兄弟我一个忙
Do your old buddy a favor there?
为我祈祷一下 帮我脱离困境
Say a prayer for me? Help me get out of this mess?
好 当然 兄弟
Yeah, sure thing, brother.
从我们遇见开始 我从没想过
Never did I think once, when we met,
有天我会求你为我祈祷
that'd I'd be asking you to pray for me.
知道吗
You know?
没有谁比曾经的雷·佩里
I mean, nobody closed down more bars,
逮捕过更多人 夺走过更多生命
crushed more skulls than Ray Perry back in the day.
是的 没错 从前我就是对着月亮嚎叫的狼
Yeah, well, howling at the moon is in my rearview.
奈玛对此非常确定
You know, Naima made damn sure of that.
事实上 雷
Yeah, truth is, though, Ray, I...
其实我一直很羡慕你
I always admired that.
你让工作与幸福家庭
You know, the ability to balance
互相平衡的能力
operating and, and a happy home life.
我就没有这种能力
Just don't see that in me.
你当然有 兄弟
Sure you do, brother.
你只是没有找到一个对的人
You just haven't found that right person
帮你发现那份能力
to help you realize it.
刚刚从布莱克本得到最新消息
Just got an update from Blackburn.
是吗
Yeah?
一名朝鲜的潜艇正在那片区域巡逻
There's a North Korean sub patrolling in the area.
所以在敌方潜艇离开射程之前
So they can't extract Sonny until the enemy sub
-他们不能把桑尼弄出去 -不只如此
- is out of range. - That's not all.
-还有什么 -水正通过外舱门
- What? - Water's now leaking into the tube
向管道内渗漏 门卡住了
from the outer hatch, which is also stuck.
如果不能尽快救出桑尼
Sonny is gonna be in big trouble
他就有大♥麻♥烦了
if they can't get to him soon.
他会没事的
He'll be fine.
杰森和队员们会解决问题的
Jason and the boys are gonna work the problem.
大♥师♥一号♥633型潜艇
Master One Romeo submarine.
北偏西二十度
Bearing three-four-zero.
约十三千米 变化中
14,000 yards... and opening.
敌方潜艇基本离开射程 船长
Enemy boat's almost out of range, Captain.
救出友军的行动可以继续了
Permission to continue extracting our guest.
他们改变航向太频繁 不能冒险
They're changing course too often to take the chance.
继续无声航行
Silent running will remain in place
直到他们脱离反侦察范围
until they're beyond the counter detection range.
船长要害桑尼送命了
Captain's gonna get Sonny killed.
对 他关心的是其他事
Yeah, well, he's got bigger issues.
我们得想办法解决问题
We got to work the problem.
没什么解决方法
There's nothing to work.
-这不是我们的地盘 -见鬼 还真不是
- This is not our place. - Hell there isn't.
长官 我的一名队员困在你的鱼雷发射管中
Sir, one of my men may drown in your torpedo tube,
你更关心的是照章办事
and you're more concerned about doing things
而不是救他吗
by the book than saving him?
你越矩了 杰森
You're out of line, Jason.
潜艇水手长认为等到对方潜艇足够远时
Chief of the Boat feels the sub is far enough away
我们可以再次出击
so we can start cutting again.
维尔克总士官长 除非海斯总士官长
Master Chief Wilke, unless Master Chief Hayes
立刻离开控制室 否则我要你把他铐起来
leaves the control room immediately, I want him cuffed,
强行转移并扣押
forcibly removed, and detained
-听候命令 -是 船长
- until further notice. - Aye, aye, Captain.
你被拘禁对桑尼没好处 杰森
You're no good to Sonny in confinement, Jason.
我不会妨碍你了 长官
I'll get out of your way, sir.
我敬佩你的奉献精神
So you know,I admire your dedication,
但指挥链的存在是有原因的
but the chain of command exists for many reasons.
第一个原因是 一个指挥者最艰难的决定
One reason: the hardest decision an officer can make
就是牺牲一条生命 来维护更大的利益
is to sacrifice a life to preserve the greater good.
但当我们面临这样的选择时
But when faced with such a choice,
就必须照规则办事
things must be done by the book
不能感情用事
to remove emotion from the equation.
你们都很清楚 感情会影响判断力
Because as you well know, emotion clouds judgment.
我明白 长官
I understand, sir.
时来运转了 桑尼
Hey, things are looking up, Sonny.
克莱把你的幸运帽拿来了
Clay's got your lucky hat.
你们要能把我弄出去
I'll wear an Oklahoma hat
我以后改戴俄克拉荷马州的帽子都行
for the rest of my days, you get me out of here.
结果如何
Any news?
不怎么样
Nothing good.
现在正好让桑尼
Hey. I think now would be a good time
听队长说两句吧
for Sonny to hear from his team leader.
你没事吧 桑尼
You all right, Sonny?
蝙蝠侠来了让我感觉好多了
I'm feeling better now that Batman's shown up.
你 你还会像以前一样
You, uh... you gonna save my ass
救我于水火吗 老杰
like you always do, Jace?
当然
Yeah.
很快就能救你出来了
Gonna get you out of here real soon.
以后酒局上可得好好笑话你一下
And we're gonna be laughing about this over beers.
好 听起来很有趣
Oh, yeah, sounds good.
点些龙舌兰酒
Some tequila,
啤酒 薯片和鳄梨色拉
cervezas, chips, and guacamole.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表