剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
《海豹突击队》前情提要
Previously on SEAL Team...
杰森还是那样固执
Jason still being stubborn?
-结果就这样了 -C队的事你听说了吗
- Here I am. - You hear what's going on over at Charlie Team?
你听说过
You ever hear the saying,
"见好就收"吗 杰森
"Quit while you're ahead," Jason?
收 从你这种人嘴里听到这话真搞笑
Quit? That's real funny coming from a guy like you,
因为我听说的是
'cause what I'm hearing is that
你在隔窗挑选其他队伍
you're window-shopping other teams.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我想喝啤酒
I could use a beer.
我要去超♥市♥买♥♥一瓶
Look, I'm gonna go grab
最好的廉价红酒
H-E-B's finest bottle of $12 red,
一只烤鸡
rotisserie chicken
再来点啤酒
and beer.
你是杰森·海斯吗
Are you Jason Hayes?
什么事
What can I help you with?
你妻子出事了
It's your wife.
是一起交通事故
There's been an accident.
她已经被送到
She's being transported
兰姆斯通医疗中心了
to the Ramston Medical Center.
安全
We're clear.
队长 我是B1 进入大厅
Captain, this is Bravo 1. Entered main lobby.
地狱犬
Cerberus...
准备大干一场吧
Let's get ready to rumble.
急诊室
五天前
发生了一起车祸
There's been an accident.
-我妻子 海斯 -名字
- My wife. Hayes. - Name?
海斯 阿兰娜·海斯
H-A-Y-E-S. Alana Hayes.
她在做手术
She's in surgery.
走廊尽头右拐
It's down the hallway to the right.
凡越过此处者须着规范手术服
手术室入口
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
听着 小仙女
Listen here, Tinker Bell, okay?
像你这种人绝对不可能
There is no way in hell that people of your ilk
比我还会扔飞镖
are better at throwing sharp objects
-懂吗 -厉害
- than my people, okay? - Ooh, nice.
-瞧 我也可以不看 -很厉害 厉害
- Oh, there you go. No look, too. - That was nice. That was nice.
-瞧 差一点 -我下次还是看吧
- Here you go. So close. - I'd probably look next time.
听好了 哥们儿
Listen here, sunshine, all right?
我们维京人是扔石头的 懂吗
My people, the Vikings, we throw rocks, okay?
好 我们不扔飞镖
All right, we don't need the sharp objects.
那是老妇人和孩子玩的
That's for the old ladies and the children.
我可是穿靴子的"魔僧"
You see, I am a "Raspatutin" in boots.
具备牛仔精神的魔僧
A Rasputin with a love of rodeo.
我已经干扰到你了吧
I'm in your head right now, aren't I?
中了
Boom!
漂亮一击 封♥面♥女♥郎♥ 说真的
That was a good shot there, CoverGirl. Not gonna lie.
我想喝几口
I'd like to drink a little.
谁出事了
Who?
是杰森
It's Jason.
确切说是阿兰娜
Alana, actually.
天啊
Oh, no.
您有事找我吗 长官
You wanted to see me, sir?
戴维斯
Davis.
出了一起车祸
There's been an accident.
阿兰娜·海斯
Alana Hayes.
她遇难了
She was killed earlier.
全部细节我不清楚
I don't have all the details.
可能是有人酒驾
May have been a drunk driver.
战略规划办公室
我知道大家都难以接受
I know everyone is gonna take this hard,
一有新消息
so I'll keep you posted
我就会告诉你 行吗
when more information comes, all right?
喂
Hello?
阿兰娜 她
Alana, she...
她
she's...
我无法 雷
I can't, Ray.
-她 -我知道
- She's... - I know.
她
She...
维吉尼亚沙滩 维吉尼亚州
十二小时后
琳达·海斯
请看好您的行李
Keep a close watch over your bags
以及个人物品
and personal items...
海斯夫人
Mrs. Hayes.
-你是来接我的吧 -对 我是戴维斯海军军士
- You must be my ride. - Yes. Petty Officer Davis.
很高兴认识您
It's a pleasure to meet you,
但我并不想在这种情况下见到您
although I wish it were under better circumstances.
我是个平民 戴维斯海军军士
I'm a civilian, Petty Officer Davis.
你介意我直呼你的名字吗
Do you mind if I call you by your first name?
没问题 我叫丽萨
Not at all. It's Lisa.
我叫琳达 别叫我女士
And my name is Linda, not ma'am.
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
丽萨
Lisa...
我儿子情况怎么样
how's my son?
不是很好
He's not great.
但我们会照顾他的 我们所有人
But we've got him. All of us.
我们都会在这里陪他
We're here for him.
道恩 你好 我叫斯特拉
Dawn? Hi. Uh, my name is Stella.
我是克莱的女朋友
I'm Clay's girlfriend.
奈玛让我替杰森和他的家人打电♥话♥
Naima asked me to call for Jason and his family.
事实上 他们需要
Well, actually, they'll need, uh,
食物和杂货 如果
meals and groceries. If...
如果你能做到的话 那就太好了
Oh, if you could, that would be great.
是的 我要把日程安排出来
Yeah, I'm actually gonna send a schedule out,
如果可以的话
if that's all right.
好的 很好 谢谢 谢谢你 道恩
Oh, okay, good. Thank you. Thank you, Dawn.
好的 好的 再见
All right. Okay, bye.
只剩下十四个电♥话♥要打了
Only 14 more to go.
很抱歉让你做这些
I'm sorry you had to do this.
我只是 不想拒绝他们
I just... I didn't want to say no.
没关系 只是有点奇怪
It's okay. It's just a little weird.
你好 我是斯特拉 我们素未谋面
"Hi. I'm Stella. We've never actually met,
但是 阿兰娜死了 你能带一份炖锅菜来吗
but, um, Alana died. Can you bring a casserole?"
只要确保有人
Just make sure someone brings
带了青豆煲
that one with the green beans
还有小洋葱 金宝汤
and the little onions, Campbell's soup.
好的
Okay.
还有 还有啤酒 很多啤酒
And, uh, and beer. Lots of beer.
好的 就像是每个奶奶都会做的那种炖锅菜
Okay, so the exact casserole everyone's grandma made.
-还有啤酒 -但是没有 这些都不能是
- And beer? - But none... Hey, none of that...
那种高档的微酿垃圾 可以吗
none of that fancy microbrew crap, okay?
不要高档的微酿垃圾 知道了
None of the fancy microbrew crap. Got it.
你是怎么 你是怎么做到的
How do you... how do you do this?
你是怎么
Just how do you...
面对死亡的 一直以来
deal with death all the time?
我明白突击队员们需要去面对
I mean, I get that Team guys are supposed to run
子弹和所有这一切 但是
towards the bullets and all that, but still.
是的 我从来没有处理过这种
Yeah, I've never dealt with this
与某人的妻子相关时的情况
when it had to do with someone's wife.
我们很少这样
We don't do this.
我甚至无法想象
I can't even imagine.
桑尼 我是奈玛 开门
Sonny, it's Naima. Open the door.
开门 桑尼 不然我就进来了
Open the door, Sonny, or I'm coming in.
-该死的 奈玛 -别说话 桑尼
- Damn, Naima. - Don't start, Sonny.
我知道你很伤心 我们都是如此
I-I know you're hurting. We all are.
但我们都必须去面对
And we're all gonna have to deal with it.
现在最重要的是杰森
Right now is about Jason.
去洗个澡 然后振作起来
Get in the shower and get it together.
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
我去给你弄点吃的
I'll fix you something to eat
好让你醒醒酒
to soak up all that booze.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表