剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
离下一个报备点还有六分三十秒
We have six and a half minutes till the next check-in
他们又杀了一个人♥质♥
and they kill another hostage.
祝你们好运 完毕
Good luck. Havoc out.
六分钟了 B1
Six minutes, Bravo 1.
作战中心请注意 慢一点稳妥 稳妥才能快
Be advised, Havoc, slow is smooth, smooth is fast.
收到 B1
Roger that, Bravo 1.
B6 我是C1 无线电检测 完毕
Bravo 6, this is Charlie 1. Radio check. Over.
收到 C1 我们已看到目标
Copy, Charlie 1. We got eyes on target.
好的 B队 待命
Okay, Bravo, stand by.
C1 我是B3 已过利物浦阶段
Charlie 1, this is Bravo 3. I pass Liverpool.
是否收到
How copy?
B3 我是C1 收到已过利物浦
Bravo 3, this is Charlie 1. I copy Liverpool.
等等 倒回刚刚那个晃动画面的中间
Wait, scroll back to the middle of that shake.
就是那
There.
布莱克本
Blackburn.
他们把人♥质♥堵在了出口处
Oh, they've placed hostages in front of the exits.
强行把门炸开可能会伤到人♥质♥
We blow those doors, we might kill them.
B6 我是C1
Bravo 6, this is Charlie 1.
倒数
On my count.
三 二
Three. Two.
C1 这里是作战中心 待命
Charlie 1, this is Havoc. Stand down.
重复 待命
I say again, stand down.
搞什么 收到
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. Over.
劫机者把人♥质♥
The hijackers have placed hostages
堵在了出口处
in front of the exits.
不能把门炸掉
We cannot blow those doors.
作战中心 我是C1
Havoc, this is Charlie 1.
你的意思是任务取消吗
Are you telling us to abort the mission?
据我推算 再过四分钟
By my count, we've got four minutes
他们会杀掉一个人♥质♥
till they kill another one.
这是命令 C1
Yeah, that's the call, Charlie 1.
你们先撤退
You need to pull back.
咱要是撤退就错失良机 机不可失
You know, we do that, it's over. We don't get another shot.
我们只需要
Look, all we have to do is
把人♥质♥稍微挪开一点就行 对吧
move the hostages a few feet, right?
作战中心 这里是B1
Havoc, this is 1.
我有个主意能不伤到人♥质♥
I may have an idea how to blow the doors
还能把门给炸开 待命
without hurting the hostages. Stand by.
收到 B1 待命
Roger that, Bravo 1. Standing by.
B3 这里是B1 你们那还有多少炸♥药♥
3, this is 1. How many charges do you have?
B1 这里是B3
Bravo 1, this is Bravo 3.
还有两捆炸♥药♥以及一个C6炸♥药♥
We got two slaps and a C6.
收到 准备好
Copy that. Get 'em ready.
走 走
Go, go.
所以说你是有计划了
I take it you've got a plan?
这叫"费城计划"
I call it a Philly Philly.
C3 C1 听这几个美国人的指挥
Charlie 3, Charlie 1. The Yanks are taking the lead on this.
转达给B2
Hand it over to Bravo 2.
杰森 你有什么计划
Jason, what do you got?
B2 这里是B1 先把前起落架给炸掉
2, this is 1. We're gonna blow the front landing gear.
等你的命令
On your shots.
雷 你来计时 收到了吗
Ray, it's on your call. How copy?
收到 你们需要多长时间
Good copy. How long do you need?
一分钟
One mike.
收到 一分钟
Check. One minute out.
计划都知道了吧
You heard the man.
把枪准备好
Get on the gun.
B2 这里是B1 已就位 请指示
2, this is 1. We're set. On your call.
收到 B1 待命
Roger that, Bravo 1. Stand by.
机长和副机长之间有一名目标
I have a tango in between the pilot and copilot.
就绪
Set.
就绪
Set.
所有人 听我指挥
All stations, I have control.
待命
Stand by.
三 二
Three, two...
一 执行 执行 执行
One. Execute, execute, execute.
手 手 手 举起手来 举手
Hands, hands, hands! Show me your hands! Hands!
手 手 手 把手举起来
Hands, hands, hands! Let me see your hands!
-手 手 -别开枪 求你们别开枪
- Hands! Hands! - Don't shoot, please! Don't shoot!
手 手 手
Hands, hands, hands!
举起手开 把手举起来
Show me your hands! Show me your hands!
手 手 手 手
Hands! Hands! Hands! Hands!
手 把手都举起来
Hands! Let me see your hands!
举手
Hands!
安全了
Clear!
作战中心 这里是B1 已过马刺阶段
Havoc, this is 1. Passing Spurs.
所有人听好了
Everybody, listen up!
我们是联合军部队的
This is a joint military operation.
请你们保持冷静 听我的指挥
I need you to stay calm and listen to my commands.
听我的指令 一排一排地站起来
On my command, you will stand up one row at a time.
保证你们的手都举好了
Your hands will stay in the air,
没有自觉举手的
and if you do not keep them in the air,
我们就会开枪
you will be shot.
这一排 站起来
Stand up, this row.
-快走 动起来 -到后面去 到后面去
- Let's go. Move. - To the back, to the back.
把手都举起来
Hands in the air!
快走 快走
Let's go, let's go.
-举起手来 保持冷静 -快走
- Hands in the air. Stay calm! - Let's go!
-走了 快点 快走 -把手举起来
- Move. Come on, let's go. - Hands in the air.
快走 走啊 快走
Let's go. Go, go.
保持秩序别乱 快走
Nice and easy. Go!
尽管经历了27小时的痛苦折磨
Despite suffering a 27-hour ordeal,
人♥质♥们目前毫发无损且精神状况良好
the hostages are healthy and in good spirits.
干得好 你逮住了"独角兽"
Nice job. You bagged your unicorn.
这几个狡猾的家伙可不是善类 挺难对付
Tricky critters, them unicorns. Tough to catch.
到头来还得用调虎离山之计
Turns out you need a hell of a decoy.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
卡塔尔和其他各国
Qatar and our respective nations
认为损失在接受范围内
consider the losses acceptable.
他们
They, um...
他们认为这是场胜利
they're calling this a win.
损失都不可接受
No losses are acceptable.
世事难料
Well, some things are beyond our control.
是啊
Yeah.
谢了
Thanks.
对你我来说这都是一场胜仗
This was a win. Took both of us.
就在你以为只有你一个人的时候
Just when you thought you were all alone,
看看谁在身后
look who's back.
-你回来了 -我回来了 我回来了
- You're back. - I'm back, huh? I'm back. Yeah.
你为什么不打电♥话♥说你回来了
Why don't you ever call and say you're back?
你知道的 我就爱给你惊喜
Yeah, well, you know, I love surprising you.
你脸上的表情是我的无价珍宝
The look on your face is priceless, anyhow.
你弟弟呢
Where's your brother?
-在他房♥间打游戏呢 -当然了
- Mm, playing video games in his room. - Of course he is.
-像个鼹鼠人 -这是什么
- Like a mole person. - What is this?
你还没倦怠吗
Hasn't senioritis kicked in already?
-我在准备预修课程 -准备预修课程
- I'm prepping for the APs. - Prepping for the APs, huh?
如果我考试成绩好 我们就不用为那些
If I do well on the exams, we won't have to pay tuition
我学不到什么新东西的课交学费
for classes that don't teach me anything new.
好吧 我不想让你担心这些事情
Okay, well, I don't want you to worry about any of this.
没错 你才是那个应该担心或思考
Right. You're the only one who gets to worry or figure out
-怎么解决问题的人 -没错
- how to solve problems. - That's right.
那是什么 隐蔽武器许可证吗
What is that, a concealed carry permit?
自己看
Look at that.
以色列格斗术
以色列格斗术
Krav Maga.
怎么样 在健身房♥
Right? At the Y.
这是怎么回事
What's happening here?
我听见你说了
I heard you.
拜托 这是我的妥协 告诉你吧
Come on, this is me compromising. Tell you what.
你最好在我改主意之前接受了
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表