剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Roger that, sir.
埃里克
Eric.
有什么需求尽管提 明白吗
Anything you need, all right?
多谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
该死的
Stupid...
你还好吗
Hi. You okay?
还行 你呢
I'm fine. Are you?
你在为缺席行动而生气
You're angry that you're not there.
我只是在担心兄弟们
I'm just worried about the boys, that's all.
-电♥话♥一直在响 -别接
- Phone keeps ringing. - Don't pick it up.
别管它 好吗 我马上就进去
Just ignore it, okay? I'll be inside in a second.
高级士官长雷·佩里 美国海军特种部队
Senior Chief Ray Perry, U.S. Navy Special Operations.
我要找阿利亚中尉
I'm looking for Lieutenant Arya.
大楼已经被包围了 我们还没攻入
Building's surrounded. We haven't made entry.
第一队通知我把指挥权交给你
Force 1 instructed me to relinquish tactical control to you.
里面有多少敌人
How many enemy inside?
-至少有六个 具体不清楚 -人♥质♥呢
- At least six, but we don't know. - And hostages?
也不清楚
Also unknown.
主入口
The main entrance,
-是个大厅还是个中庭 -都是
- is it a lobby or an atrium? - Both.
那我们要避开那里
Then let's not go that way.
这个侧门
This side entrance over here.
有上锁吗
Is it locked?
这是紧急出口 应该没锁
It's an emergency exit; it shouldn't be.
收到 我们从那里进去
Check. We enter there.
特伦特 就位
Trent, on point.
明白
I got it.
你的胸口刚刚中了一枪 老兄
Took a round to the chest, brother.
小事而已
Shook it off.
那就好 走吧
All right. Take us out.
又怎么了
What?
口气挺冲啊 总士官长
Oh, that's a hell of a greeting, Master Chief.
抱歉 长官 我这里正烦心呢
Sorry, sir, we've, uh, had some issues here.
需要我做什么
How can I help you?
是亚当的事
It's Adam.
亚当怎么了
What about Adam?
他阵亡了 杰森
We lost him, Jason.
亚当阵亡了
We lost Adam?
是的
Yeah.
他死了
He's dead.
作战中心 这里是B队 我们正在准备攻入
Havoc, this is Bravo. We are making entry.
-等等 -没事了 没事了
- Hold on. - It's okay, it's okay.
我们是美国人
We're Americans. We're Americans.
我们是来帮忙的 你现在安全了
We're here to help. You're safe now.
跟我们来
Come with us.
作战中心 这里是B队 我们正在退出
Havoc, this is Bravo. We are standing down.
我的手臂断了吗
Is my arm broken?
应该是的
Gonna say yes.
大使♥馆♥的医生会确认的
Embassy doctors will confirm.
还记得你怎么伤的吗
Remember how you hurt it?
我听见了枪声
I heard gunshots.
大家都开始乱跑 我跌倒了
I ran. Everybody did. Tripped and fell.
你看见了多少坏人
How many bad guys did you see?
不知道 我当时趴在地上
I don't know. I was on the floor.
我装死一直等到他们离开
I played dead until they were gone.
然后我等了半天都没人来救援
Waited for help and... nobody came,
所以我跑出来了
so I ran for it.
我把朋友都丢在里面了
I left my friends behind.
真不是人干的事
Who does that?
你别无选择
It's not like you had a real choice.
这个课上的人都在那
Everyone in our program was there.
我们在准备明天的考试
We were there to cram for an exam tomorrow.
你们有多少人
How many of you?
九个
Nine.
枪击的时候你们九个都在一起吗
And you guys were all together when the shooting started?
不
No.
我去了洗手间 他们都在自习室
I went to the bathroom and they were in the study lounge.
自习室在哪
Where's the study lounge?
对不起 我是想帮忙的
I'm sorry. I want to help.
我只是现在记不起来了
I just, I can't remember right now.
-杰米 -我很抱歉
- Jamie, Jamie. - I'm so sorry.
看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
你能帮我们的
You can help us.
布罗克
Brock.
上去
Up.
杰米 这是地狱犬
Hey, Jamie, this is Cerberus.
它会闻闻你的味道
He's just gonna get your scent.
作战中心 这里是B队 正在进入
Havoc, this is Bravo. Making entry.
收到 B队 来自作战中心
Solid copy, Bravo. Havoc out.
特伦特 布罗克 雷 你们跟我来
Trent, Brock, Ray, you're with me.
凯罗斯 你走左边
Kairos, you go left.
桑尼 你走右边 安全了给我个信♥号♥♥
Sonny, go right. Give me an audible when you're clear.
收到
Roger.
收到
Copy that.
右边安全
Clear right.
左边安全
Clear left.
霰弹枪
Shotgun.
最好别让坏人知道我们来了
Rather not let the bad guys know we're here.
捅开
Pick it.
作战中心 我是B6 正在进入
Havoc, this is Bravo 6, making entry.
三楼图书馆
Third floor library.
好了
Yeah.
好了桑尼 组织好他们
All right, Sonny, organize 'em.
布洛克 凯罗斯 设置警戒
Brock, Kairos, set security.
特伦特 克莱 医疗检查
Trent, Clay, med checks.
大家听着
All right, everybody, listen up.
我们是美国♥军♥队 我们是来救你们的
We're U.S. Military, and we are here to help you.
按我们说的做 听我们指挥
Do what we say to do, and when we say to do it,
大家都会活着出去的
and all of us are gonna get out of here breathing.
明白了吗
You understand?
好了 排成一列 行动
Okay, single file line. Let's go.
B6呼叫作战中心
Bravo 6 to Havoc Base.
我们已经找到了八名美国学生
We have positive control of eight American students,
五名外国学生
five foreign, on target.
-收到 B6 -他们可以走了
- Copy that, Bravo 6. - They're all good to go.
-收到 -你们找到学生们了
- Copy. - You have found the students.
B6呼叫作战中心
Bravo 6 to Havoc Base.
我们准备让学生们撤离了
We're preparing to extract the students.
收到
Copy that.
所有人 把右手放到
Everybody, take their right hand,
前一个人的肩膀上
and put it on the shoulder of the person in front of them.
作战中心 我是B6 我们在移♥动♥中
Havoc, this is Bravo 6. We are Oscar Mike.
在楼梯间下面待命
Hold at the bottom of the stairwell.
待命
Holding.
有人
Movement, movement, movement.
有敌人挡在我们和撤离点之间
I got tangos between us and our exit point.
特伦特 占领高处
Trent, take the high ground.
凯罗斯 让他们待在楼梯间
Kairos, keep them in the stairwell.
保持警戒
Hold security.
那外面有太多藏身之处
Way too many places for them to hide out there.
我们需要有利位置
We need an advantage.
作战中心 我是B6
Havoc, this is Bravo 6.
我是作战中心
Go for Havoc.
让阿利亚中尉和他的人
Tell Lieutenant Arya and his men
把我们进来的位置外面的
to get to the building's junction box
接线盒毁掉
outside our entry point.
收到 你需要什么
Roger that. What do you need?
黑暗
Darkness.
发生什么了
What's going on?
穿这套制♥服♥只有两个原因
You only wear that uniform for two reasons.
一个是获奖 一个是葬礼
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表