剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
- What happened?! - Adam, Adam, he, uh...
他...
he just...
给我军情报告 结束
Give me a sitrep. Over.
亚当去世了
Adam's gone.
B1回应
Bravo 1, respond.
克莱 回答他
Clay, answer him.
无线电检测 完毕
Radio check. Over.
谁快点回答他
Will someone please answer him?
B1请回应
Bravo 1, answer.
所有人 这里是作战中心
All stations, this is Havoc Base.
那里究竟出了什么事
What the hell is going on out there?
作战中心我是B6 线路清晰
Havoc, this is Bravo 6. We read you Lima Charlie.
有人阵亡
I pass fallen eagle.
B6你再说一遍
Bravo 6, say again your last.
回复基地 重复 人员阵亡
6 to base, I say again, fallen eagle.
B1阵亡了
We lost Bravo 1.
要多久才能把他们从哪里弄出来
How long till we can get 'em out of there?
B6 告诉我需要什么
Bravo 6, tell me what you need.
是否需要撤离
Do you want to extract?
还是你们要在救护之后继续行动
Or do you want to continue the mission after the CASEVAC?
作战中心 请提供大学的最新战情报告
Havoc, can you relay the latest sitrep at the university?
孟买♥♥警方已封锁现场
The Mumbai police have set up a perimeter.
一位阿利亚中校在负责
There's a Lieutenant Arya that's in charge there.
他们报告说有人♥质♥遭到处决
They have reported execution of hostages.
需要二十分钟抵达
It's 20 minutes to get to them.
B6
Bravo 6,
救护点和撤离都要至少二十分钟
CASEVAC and extract are both 20 mikes out.
你说了算
It's your call.
收到
Roger that.
我们离大学有多远 作战中心
How far are we from the university, Havoc?
大约三分钟路程
About three mikes.
重复 三分钟到达大学
I copy three mikes to the university
二十分到达到救护点 或者是撤离
and 20 to CASEVAC or extract.
-请等待 -撤离
- Stand by. - Extract?
不必讨论
No discussion.
我们不是懦夫 明白吗
We ain't turning tail. You understand?
任务还没完成
This job ain't done.
救护站和撤离两个选项我都不喜欢
I don't like a CASEVAC any more than I like an extract.
那些孩子等不了这么久
Takes us time that the kids don't have.
那我们就加速前进
Okay, then we hump the rest of the way in.
我们不能把亚当留在这里
We're not leaving Adam here.
亚当不在了
Adam's not here.
那我就留下来 你明白吗
Then I'm staying here! You understand?!
-我们不能丢下亚当 -桑尼
- We're not leaving Adam behind! - Sonny!
我陪他
I got it.
克莱 你不能留在这里
Clay. You staying here is not an option, okay?
我们要么一起留 要么一起走
It's either we all stay or not.
我和你说
Now, let me tell you something.
尽管做出这个决定很艰难
As hard as this decision is,
但换做是亚当 也会做同样的决定
Adam would have made the same damn one.
因为他知道这些孩子更需要我们
Because he knows those kids need us more than he does.
我们会回来的
Hey. We will be back.
看着我
Look at me.
我们一定会回来
We will be back.
好
Okay.
作战中心 这里是B6
Havoc, this is Bravo 6.
我们不去救护点
That's a negative on the CASEVAC.
我们继续向大学前进
We are Charlie Mike to the university.
那B1呢
What about Bravo 1?
收到 B6 收到 继续行动
Roger that, 6. I copy, Charlie Mike.
那亚当怎么办
Hey, what about Adam?
特伦特负责带队
Trent on point.
桑尼负责后方警戒
Sonny, take rear security.
继续行动
Let's move out.
现在不是哀悼的时候
Hey, now ain't the time to mourn.
而是还击的时候 走吧
Time for payback, all right? Let's go.
喂
Hello.
对 我明白 谢谢
Right, yeah, I understand. Thank you.
真的 真的很感谢你
Really, I-I really, I appreciate it.
我要挂了 艾玛在这
Oh, I need to go. Uh, Emma's here.
是谁
Who was that?
打来致哀的朋友
Friend offering sympathies.
你为什么这么不耐烦
Why does it bother you so much?
我为什么不耐烦
Why does it bother me?
因为他们说的全都是同一番话
Because all they do is they say the same thing;
还能说什么
what else is there to say?
"深表同情" 每次听到铃♥声♥响
"Deepest sympathies." Every time I hear that... ring,
就让我想起你妈妈
it just reminds me of your mom.
想帮忙吗 那就把她带回来
Want to do something? Bring her back.
有时你对人的需求
You know, sometimes what you need from somebody
就是毫无需求
is just nothing at all.
你弟弟呢
Where's your brother?
他想吃大蒜面包结 奶奶带他去庞戈餐厅了
He wanted garlic knots. Grandma took him Pungo's.
他终于好好吃饭了
First time he's had a real appetite.
孟买♥♥遇袭地总数已达六个
...total number of locations in Mumbai attacked to six.
即时新闻
印度安♥全♥部♥队与警方仍处于高度戒备状态
Indian security forces and police remain on high alert.
他们现在在那是吧
That's where they are, right?
如果你不在家 你现在会在哪里
Where you'd be now if you'd gone?
没事 我知道你不能说
It's fine. I know you can't say.
我小的时候
When I was little,
每次你离开 我想你的时候
when you were gone and I missed you,
我就会拿着这张照片
I'd take this picture,
放在我房♥间里
put it in my room.
-是吗 -是啊
- Yeah? - Yeah.
我经常问妈妈 你的脸是怎么割伤的
I used to ask Mom how you got the cut on your face.
她说等我长大一点再给我讲这个故事
She'd say it was a story for when I'm older.
我现在长大了 你是怎么割伤的
I'm older now, so... how'd you get it?
给我看看
Let me see that.
在这张照片里 我看到的只有你妈妈
I didn't notice anything but your mother in this picture.
这道伤
That cut, uh--
一群兄弟
buds.
真会讲故事 老爸
Quite the storytelling, Dad.
我等不及看你的自传
Can't wait for your memoir.
不 我的自传主要是讲述我的兄弟们
No, my memoirs are gonna be mostly about my brothers
还有所有和他们一起的快乐时光
and all the fun times I had with them.
现在为您播报美国学生卷入恐怖袭击事件的
We bring you now disturbing video from an American student
震惊视频
caught up in the terrorist attack.
枪击开始
They came... shooting
停了又再开始
and-and stopping and starting again,
我不想...
and I don't want...
妈妈
Mom...
令人害怕
It scares me.
你会去打仗这事从没这么让我害怕过
And more than ever that you would be there.
好了 我哪也不会去的
All right, you know, I'm not going anywhere.
我就在这里 哪里也不去
I'm staying here. I told you that, I'm not going.
我还是害怕
-她想要干什么 -她是国♥务♥院♥的人
- What does she want? - She's from the State Department.
记者正给她的办公室打电♥话♥
Reporters are calling her office trying to
以确认是否有美军在行动
seek confirmation that U.S. Forces are on the ground.
哪家媒体
What outlets?
福克斯和美♥联♥社♥
Fox and AP.
她还能拖延多久
How long can she avoid answering?
取决于我们想拖多久
Well, as long as we want,
但他们会去找其他消息来源
but they're gonna seek out other sources.
目前的口径是无可奉告
Well, for now, the line is, "No comment."
哈灵顿
Harrington.
我是布莱克本 长官 我们有麻烦了
It's Blackburn, sir. We have a situation.
由于媒体和救援组织的关系
Between the media and the aid organizations,
亚当的事马上就会传出去
word about Adam's gonna get out soon.
好的 我会确保由我们先通知家属
All right, I'll, uh, I'll make sure the family hears it from us first.
收到 长官
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表