剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
我不知道
Um... I have no idea.
但 你知道她们有说有笑的 所以...
But, you know what? They were laughing, so...
这才是重要的对吧
Hmm. ...that's all that matters, right?
她们很幸运拥有彼此
They're lucky to have each other.
是啊 你能相信
Yeah. Can you believe
她们俩很快都要离开家吗
they're both gonna leave home soon?
去到外面的世界
Yeah, out in the real world, uh...
你不觉得艾玛已经准备好了吗
You don't think Emma's ready for it?
我本来想给你打电♥话♥来着
You know, I was meaning to call you.
我去了一个互助小组
Um, I've been going to a support group.
也许你也可以找一个
Maybe you should come to one.
互助小组
A support group.
算了 那个...
Yeah. No, that's, uh...
不适合我
really not my thing.
我明白了
I figured.
但可能会有惊喜
But it might surprise you.
-为什么 -要说有什么事
- Why is that? - Well, if anything else,
那就是地点在餐厅旁
it's right next to a diner,
我可以化悲痛为食欲
so, um, I get to grief eat.
-有啤酒吗 -有的
- They got beer there? - They do.
我喜欢啤酒
Beer, I like. You know?
悲伤咨♥询♥治疗什么的 不适合我
The whole grief counseling thing, I'm not, uh,
我不是那种类型
it's not really me. Yeah.
我是可以笑一笑
I'm more of a, uh,
再喝一杯啤酒的那种
a grin and I'll have another beer kind of a guy.
好吗
Right?
-好吧 -好
- Yeah. - Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
-照顾好自己 杰森 -好
- You take care, Jason. - Yeah.
-好的 -再见
- Yeah. - See you.
写完作业了吗 姑娘们
Did you get any work done, ladies?
-写了一点 -写了一点
- Yeah, a little bit. - A little bit.
牧师 我知道 我们只是太忙了
Pastor, I know. We've just been real busy.
不 奈玛没告诉我 她肯定是忘了
No, Naima didn't tell me. It must've slipped her mind.
这样吧 我晚点再打给你 好吗
Yeah, y-you know what? Um, can I get back to you?
好
Okay.
好的 你也是
All right. You, too.
用我做挡箭牌啊
Hello from under the bus.
梅尔牧师打来
It's Pastor Mel, like...
问洗礼的日期
asking about dates for the baptism.
我没想好怎么回答
I didn't have an answer.
不如我来替你回答
How about an answer for me?
你已经回避这个问题好一段时间了
I mean, you've been ducking it for a while.
你是怎么想的
What's on your mind?
我没有回避任何事情 奈玛
I haven't been ducking a damn thing, Naima.
我要怎么做
W-What am I supposed to do,
告诉你我每一分钟在想什么吗
just walk around telling you what's on my mind every minute?
我没叫你这么做
Not asking you to do that.
我只是问问洗礼的事
Just asking about the baptism.
宝贝 我... 对不起
Baby, I-I, look, I'm-I'm sorry.
好吗
Okay?
我只是不知道
I just don't know what...
不知道应该怎么和教堂说
I don't know what to tell the church right now.
我还没准备好和他们说
I'm not ready to tell them anything.
洗礼的事不着急
Hey, there's no rush for the baptism.
拿我做挡箭牌都没问题
I'll even take the blame.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah. Fine.
找到了
There you are.
-你醒了 -我去 戴维斯
- Oh, you're awake! - Oh! Damn, Davis.
你吓死我了
Man, you scared the hell out of me.
-对不起 -洒得到处都是
- Oh, I'm sorry. - Ugh, made a mess here.
该吃早餐了
Breakfast time.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
有什么好吃的
All right. What we having?
我不知道 你准备做什么
Oh, I don't know. What are you making?
你得先等我的料理机先醒过来
Okay, you got to let my processors wake up
我才能给我的好同伴做一顿好吃的
before I can construct a meal for such fine company.
那就快点打开料理机 因为我饿了
Well, okay, well, start on processing 'cause I'm hungry.
这次你会记得把帽子带回家吗
You gonna remember to take your hat home this time?
你知道在中午之前
Do you know that it's bad luck
摘下得州人的帽子是会带来霉运的吗
to separate a Texan from his hat before noon?
带来霉运吗 有多霉
It's bad luck? Okay, how?
上次这么干的那个人他的马长了疱疹
Well, the last guy it happened to, his horse got shingles. Yep.
这可是真事 我以前还不知道
And that's actually a real thing. I didn't know that.
那上次这么干的女生呢
Okay, and what happened to the last girl?
这个嘛
Well,
女人以前从来不戴帽子
a woman's never worn it before.
你在看什么呢
What are you staring at?
我在享受这一刻
I'm just enjoying this moment.
好吧
Yeah, well...
嗯
Mm. Yeah.
我要去洗个澡
I'm gonna take a shower.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
戴维斯
Hey, Davis.
不能戴着我的帽子去洗澡
My hat does not go in the shower.
这就对了
Yeah.
好了 早餐要不要吃
Whew. All right, who wants, uh...
半熟的荷包蛋
sunny-side up for breakfast?
戴维斯 你把厨具
Hey, Davis, where you keep the, uh, cooking utensils
辣椒酱之类的东西都放在哪呢
and hot sauce and stuff?
军官选拔学校
培训手册
我们将沐浴在你们士兵的鲜血中
We will bathe in the blood of your soldiers.
称颂...
Praise be...
我就直说了
So, let me get this straight. Okay?
上级派我们去营救某个脑子长虫的青少年
We're being asked to rescue some addled teenager
而她的理想水疗是浸泡在美国人的血液里
whose ideal spa treatment is to soak in American blood.
任务就是这样 桑尼 你没必要喜欢
That's the mission, Sonny. You don't have to like it.
事先声明 我不喜欢
Well, just for the record, I don't.
但就我而言 她可以下地狱了
As far as I'm concerned, she can rot in hell.
从政♥治♥角度来说 人们认为
Politically, Jenna's choice to join ISIS
詹娜选择加入伊♥斯♥兰♥国属于童年时犯下的错误
is being viewed as a childhood mistake.
她是被迫替他们做宣传的
And her role in their propaganda as coerced.
童年时犯下的错误
A childhood mistake?
她嫁给拉基姆的时候都19岁了
She was 19 when she married Rakim.
最适合网络激进化的年龄
Perfect age for online radicalization.
很多女人和她
Her story fits the profile
都有着相同的经历
of dozens of women.
你护着她就因为她是个女人
You're patronizing her because she's a woman.
如果她是个男人你就不会这样帮她找借口了
You'd never offer that excuse if she were a man.
我可能是在为自己辩解 没错
I might be rationalizing it for myself, sure.
我入伍的时候19岁 我知道自己在干什么
I was 19 when I enlisted. I knew what I was doing.
她也知道
She did, too.
或许她已经今时不同往日了
Maybe who she was isn't who she is.
意外啊 意外
Oh, surprise, surprise.
那位甘地认为
Gandhi over here thinks that
叛国小姐看到光明了
Miss Death-To-America has seen the light.
全世界有几十名美国人被俘
There's dozens of Americans held captive around the world.
我们不去拯救他们
We're not going after them.
营救的开端却是让B队
But salvation comes in the form
去拯救那个
of Bravo Team kicking down the door
背叛了所有人的女人 为什么
of a woman who betrayed us all? Why?
为什么 因为詹娜·罗伯森的名字在名单上
Why? 'Cause Jenna Robertson's name is on the list. Right?
如果情报部门认为可行 那就是可行
If the intel supports it, then it supports it.
好吗 辩论结束
Right? Debate club's over.
这次行动被政♥治♥和我们在该地区所做的
This operation walks the line between politics
军事部署加在中间
and our military strategy in the region.
不管她是否有可靠情报
Whether or not she has actionable intel,
不管她是否犯了叛国罪
whether or not she's guilty of treason,
重要的是文件上写着
the important thing is that the papers read...
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表