剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
《海豹突击队》前情提要
Previously on SEAL Team...
肩伤的事我说谎了
I lied about the shoulder.
所以你要一直以此来惩罚我
You just gonna keep punishing me for that?
这不是我要惩罚你
This is not about me punishing you,
而是我不信任你
this is about me not trusting you.
可我被困在教室里 怎么能挽回你的信任
How am I gonna earn back that trust trapped in a damn classroom?
我重新申请了军官预科学校 告诉你一声
I reapplied to Officer Candidate School, figured you should know.
你是天生的领袖 被录取了 就上吧
You are a leader. You get in, you go.
你不知道什么时候会回来
You don't know when you'll be back?
不知道 这只是个小任务
No, it's just a little spin up.
我可以带着对你的担心生活
I can live being afraid for you,
我只想请你认真对待我的担心
I just need you to take my fear seriously.
我找到了我自己的地方
I found my own place.
怎样你都不会在我们身边了
It's not like you're around anyway.
你想要我怎样
What do you want from me?
我想我真正想要的 就是你不要死掉
I guess what I really want is for you not to die.
我不会死的
I'm not gonna die.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
不
No.
海豹突击队
第二季 第二集
瞧啊 我会做现磨咖啡了
Look at that-- fresh coffee, huh?
终于会用这机器了
Got the machine to work and all.
恭喜啊 你可以带去你的新住处
Congratulations, you can take it to your new place.
有人生我气了
Someone's mad at me.
没
No.
早 得赶紧走了 妈
Morning. We got to get moving, Mom.
宝贝 庞戈区有个经纪人的空缺
Uh, honey, a broker's open in Pungo came up.
你♥爸♥送你去
Dad's taking you.
我上次见你这么激动
Wow. Last time I saw you that excited
是圣诞节送给你一个会唱歌♥的小熊
was when we got you a singing bear for Christmas.
儿童节目《芝麻街》中的角色
是艾莫 不是小熊
That was Elmo, not a bear.
不是小熊 那是什么
If it's not a bear, what is it?
爸 参观活动八点开始
Dad, the tour starts at 8:00,
我才不要因为你想一下子搞懂
and I won't allow your desire to suddenly understand
艾莫的种属而赶不及首次大学参观
Elmo's genus make me late for my first college tour.
能给我也倒一杯吗
Can you pour me one, too?
瞧你这激动劲儿 你啥时开始喝咖啡的
Look at you, high octane, when did you start drinking coffee?
因为我得起很早
Since I had to leave for a college tour
赶着参加大学参观
at the butt crack of dawn.
咖啡
Coffee.
都不说"请"吗 "请帮我倒杯咖啡"
What about "Please"? "Please pour me a cup of coffee."
你的字典里已经没有"请"字了吗
Does that not work in your vocabulary anymore?
咖啡马上好
Coffee, coming up.
是戴维斯吗
Is that Davis?
戴维斯
Davis!
戴维斯
Hey, Davis!
戴维斯
Davis!
戴了耳机 哥们儿
Headphones, bro.
是哦 只是太阳打西边出来了
Oh, yeah. It's just so strange, you know.
她可不是个能早起的人
She's not really a morning person.
所以
So...
你的弗兰健身时间降到多少了 五分四十
what you get your FRAN time down to? 5:40?
肩膀看着非常有力
Shoulder's strong as hell.
四十五
45.
说你想说的吧 桑尼
Say what you're trying to say, Sonny,
大家都省事
save us the time.
我曾跟杰森建议过
Well... you know, I was in Jason's ear.
B队这台机器现在缺了一颗齿轮
Bravo machine, it's missing a gear.
很感谢 兄弟 但是
I appreciate it, brother, but...
对杰森而言 不只是肩伤而已
with Jason, it's about more than the shoulder.
雷 我们都带伤上阵过 对吧
Come on, Ray, we've all played hurt, all right?
你还记得
You remember that, uh,
在喀布尔外干掉护卫队的行动吗
convoy takedown outside Kabul?
行动前夜 我一拳打在树上把手腕扭伤了
Well, the night before, I sprained my wrist punching a tree.
好吧 桑尼 你为啥打树
Okay, Sonny, why'd you punch a tree?
我喝了些当地♥产♥的劣质绿葡萄酒
I got twisted up on that green raisin moonshine
有点喝懵了 我敢发誓
that the locals make, you know, and I swear, there was
有棵树很奇怪地盯着我看
this tree that was kind of looking at me strange.
所以我和树干上了
You know, so we got into it,
我把那树揍了个根离土
and I knocked that sucker right out of his roots.
我想说的是
My point being, is that
我跟谁都没说我的手腕受伤了
I didn't tell a damn soul that I hurt my wrist.
人也好 树也好 都不会盯着你 桑尼
Well, man or tree, no one's gonna eyeball you, Sonny.
听着 我
Look, man, I...
很感激你支持我
thanks for having my back,
只要你一去找杰森替我求情
but all of you start going at Jason, taking my side,
他就会更加严格
he'll just double down.
不是向着你 雷
It's not about sides, Ray.
而是让狼群重新凝聚在一起
It's about getting the wolf pack back together.
兄弟 你必须得想明白一件事
Brother, you know you're gonna have to wrap your head around something.
我可能不会归队了
I may not be back.
加油吧
Give 'em hell, yeah?
曼迪
Mandy.
戴维斯 你好
Davis, hi. Hey.
好久不见 你怎么样
Been a while. How you doing?
老样子啦
You know, I'm grinding.
世界就没太平过
World still stubbornly refuses to give peace a chance.
-你怎么样 -我很好
- How are you? - I'm good, yeah.
杰森怎么样
How's Jason doing?
检查过了 他脑袋没事了
Oh, they cleared him. Yeah, his head's fine.
好啊 B队队员们呢
Good. And Bravo?
克莱有女友 正在热恋中
Clay's two, so, you know, he's feeling his oats.
桑尼是老样子
Sonny's Sonny.
哦你知道吗 雷去了青队
Um, oh, you know, Ray's out at Green Team.
你觉得他不应该去吗
You don't think he's out for good, though?
但愿不是
I hope not.
这不是我管得了的
You know, it's above my pay grade.
该死 我要误机了
Oh, damn, I'm late for my flight.
对啦
Oh, that's right.
布莱克本告诉我
Yeah, Blackburn told me
你在整合新的目标集♥合♥
you're putting together a new target package?
是的
I am.
大规模并且离家更近
Something big, closer to home.
有多近
How close?
你不用...
Hey, you don't have to...
墨西哥
Mexico.
好吧 没事啦
Okay, no. Fine.
我没讲过哦
No, but I never said that.
妈 我不会放弃博士学位 只是...
Ma, I am not giving up on my doctorate, I just...
妈 我...
Mom! I...
好吧 那我就...不说了
Okay, fine, then, j-just-- let's just drop it, then.
好吧
All right.
这周末一起晚餐
Dinner this weekend?
你要过来
Oh, you're driving down
见克莱吗
to meet Clay.
我不知道 我...
I don't know, I...
没关系
It's fine.
没关系
It's fine.
不 你不知道我父母
No, you do not know my parents.
我总得要见他们的
I have to meet 'em sometime.
没事的 早晚的事
It's all right, this has to happen eventually.
我都听见了 克莱很乐意见到你们
No, I heard everything. Yeah, no, Clay would love to meet you.
他很乐意
He would.
只不过他的日程安排 我们很难...
We just, with his schedule, we can't really...
当然啦
Of course.
当然 我们尽量吧
Of course, we will make it work if we can.
爱你 再见
I love you. Okay, bye.
你不知道给自己惹上了什么麻烦
You do not know what you're getting yourself into.
在右侧是我们最先进的多媒体综合楼
On your right is our state of the art media complex,
学生们可以在这里制♥作♥从新闻广播
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表