剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
我没有无所事事 我在想妈妈
I'm not doing nothing. I'm missing Mom.
听着 艾玛
Look, Emma,
我处理失去亲人的办法是
for me, dealing with a loss,
我会努力继续前行
how I deal with that is I push through.
你要努力向前
You have to push through.
我不会无视自己的感受继续前行
I won't ignore my feelings and soldier on,
你要求我这么做
which is what you're asking.
尽管我很难受
Even if I feel awful,
我还是会有感觉 爸爸
I'm going to feel, Dad.
我不是铁石心肠 我不是你
I'm not stone. I'm not you.
作战中心 我是B1
Havoc, this is Bravo 1.
收到 B1
Copy that, 1.
外事官员被十名敌方战斗人员
The FSO is being held by ten enemy combatants
关押在了顶层的一个储藏室里
barricaded in a storage room on the top floor.
我方人手不足以进行攻坚战
Team is too light for an assault on a fortified position,
我也不想B队上他们的杀戮名单
and I don't feel like adding bravo Team to their kill list.
待命 B1
Stand by, 1.
我们需要上报
We need to run this up the chain.
收到 随时待命
Roger that. Standing by to stand by.
你觉得他没事吗
You think he's good?
他可是个忍♥者 桑尼
Dude's a freaking ninja, Sonny.
-你有什么问题 -我没问题
- All right, what's your problem? - Ain't no problem.
只是亚当一直在青队待了很长一段时间
Just Adam's been pulling Green Team duty for quite a spell.
而且带队的人不是杰森
And it feels strange to take lead
让我感觉很奇怪
from someone that ain't Jason.
我愿意追随亚当
I'd follow Adam anywhere.
别在上面吓得尿裤子
Mm. Don't get your panties all twisted up there, Bam-Bam.
我担心的不是去的问题
It ain't the going that worries me.
而是回来的问题
It's the getting back.
你想太多了 桑尼
You think too much, Sonny.
也许吧
Maybe.
或是想得不够多
Or not enough.
有可能
Possible.
有时我分不清
Sometimes I can't tell.
如果杰森在 他会把你们俩臭骂一顿
You know, if Jason was here, he'd light both of you up.
专心执行任务 别再互怼了
Focus on the OP and stop jaw-jacking
有点青队队员的样子
like two Green Teamers.
好吗
Are we good?
好过得州美酒
Fine as Texas wine.
好的
We're good.
一会再怼你
You're gonna be jaw-jacking later.
我打赌你会的
I bet you will.
作战中心 我是B1
Havoc Base, this is Bravo 1.
敌人准备开始表演了
Hostiles are getting ready for their show.
他们要把他从楼上扔下去
They're gonna toss him from the building.
作战中心 我是B1
Havoc, this is 1.
我们必须行动 不然就会失去外事官员
We got to move or we will lose the FSO.
B1 如果我理解无误的话
Bravo 1, unless I am missing something,
你们是要上演一出战术性自杀
you are staring at an assault that is tactical suicide.
谢谢你的美化
Thanks for sugarcoating it.
你们目前在现场 B1
You're the one on the ground, 1.
想办法说服我
Convince me.
有什么主意
Ideas?
有两条楼梯通往那个房♥间
There's two stairwells leading up to that room.
顶楼大厅有一条
There's one on the top floor hall.
另一条在服务大厅正对面
One from the service hall, opposite side.
我们从反方向攻入
We hit 'em from opposing directions, right?
互相扫清障碍
Clear toward each other.
十个敌人 火力强大
Ten enemy, all their firepower.
问题是 我们干掉他们的速度是否够快
Question is, can we tap 'em all out fast enough
能保住尼尔森的小命吗
to keep Nelson alive?
监视器能让我们看到情况
Monitors give us eyes.
我们能看到他们 他们看不到我们
We can see them, they can't see us.
这样从战略上来说可行
Makes it tactically possible.
争取时间 往屋里扔闪光弹
We buy time by pumping the room with flash-bangs.
嗯
Yeah.
然后在人头落地
And then the white light's
升上天堂参加盛大的老女人派对之前
the last thing they'll see before they head off
他们最后看到的只有白光
to the big old virgin party in the sky.
作战中心 这里是B1
Havoc, this is Bravo 1.
我们有计划了
We have a plan.
收到 B1 请讲
Copy, 1. Go.
我们派B7来 楼里有我们的侦察监视设备
We post bravo 7 here and have our own ISR in the building.
从两边入口攻进这个房♥间
Assault the room from both entrances.
互相扫清障碍
Clear toward one another.
分散他们的注意力和火力
We divide their attention and firepower.
会成功的 但我们必须立刻行动
It'll work, but we got to go now.
去做吧 B1
Make it happen, 1.
凯罗斯 你帮我们盯着
Kairos, you're our eyes.
屏幕上有任何异动 就通知我们
Anything changes on these screens, you let us know.
古埃及太阳神之眼 我喜欢
The Eye of Horus. I like it.
别犯迷糊了 月光
Don't get trippy on me, Moonbeam.
这些东西让我紧张
Stuff makes me nervous.
我会看着你的 桑尼
I'll watch over you, Sonny.
闭上嘴
Shut your mouth.
克莱 你和雷走室外的后楼梯
Clay, you and Ray take the rear stairwell position outside.
其余人从顶楼大厅进入 如何
The rest of us will approach from the top floor hall. Good?
好 收到
Yeah. Copy that.
圣♥战♥组织的巴基斯坦激进分子
Pakistani radicals from the group Hizbul Mujahideen
已经控制了整座城市的几个目标
have taken control of several targets throughout the city,
包括国家剧院
including the National Theatre,
美术馆以及索帕拉大酒店
the Gallery, the Sopara Grand Hotel,
留下了几十名受害者
leaving in their wake dozens of victims.
据说索帕拉大酒店的一名客人
It's been reported that a guest at the Sopara Grand Hotel,
美国的外事官员 大卫·纳尔逊
American Foreign Service Officer, David Nelson,
依旧下落不明
is still unaccounted for.
太可怕了
Horrible, isn't it?
早上起床上班 却出了这种事
People wake up, go to work, and that happens to them.
我永远都理解不了
I'll never understand.
直到你亲眼见过
Till you see it.
然后你就会明白 有些人本性邪恶 妈妈
Then you just know that some people are evil, Mom.
你要出去
You going?
不带艾玛
Without Emma?
艾玛不想去
Emma doesn't want to go.
她不需要去
She doesn't need to.
他们的妈妈刚刚去世
Their mother just died.
我知道 我知道发生了什么
I know! I know what happened!
别说了
Stop!
总得有人把家撑起来
Someone needs to get stuff done around here,
而不是沉浸在悲伤里
instead of wallowing.
这就是我要做的 把家撑起来
That's what I'm doing-- getting things done.
别再提醒我了
Stop reminding me.
收件人 阿兰娜·海斯
为什么这群混♥蛋♥占领大楼的时候
Why is it when every Hans takes a building,
就不能有基本礼节
they don't have the common decency
把指挥部的楼层设低一些
to commandeer at a lower level?
吸引眼球
Optics.
在纳尔逊的房♥间里把他杀了 人们只能有所耳闻
You kill Nelson in his room, people only hear about it.
把他吊死在大楼上 人们总不会看不见了
Hang him from a building, they never unsee it.
是吗 那他们还等什么呢
Yeah? So what are they waiting for?
-更多镜头 -更多关注
- More cameras. - More eyeballs.
看吧 我还是认为卡戴珊家族很厉害
See, I still think the Kardashians are the way to go.
这是经得住时间检验的方法
That's a time-proven means right there.
B2 正在接近33楼
Bravo 2, we're approaching level 33.
你现在在哪
What is your current position?
33楼 到达位置 待命
Level 33, in position, standing by.
B7 情况如何
Bravo 7, talk to me.
大厅一直到主入口都是安全的
Hallway extending to the main entrance is clear.
里面有两个人 在你的右侧
Just inside, two Tangos smoking and joking
正在抽烟聊天
to your immediate right.
B2 你得利落地解决掉两个人
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表