剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Given that Emma's not here,
我想确认一切都没有问题
I want to make sure everything's okay.
正如我所说 一切尽在掌握
Like I say, everything's under control,
就这样吧
so, we're done here.
这些就给你留着吧
I'll leave these here with you.
这是一个家庭心理师的电♥话♥
This is the number of a family therapist.
艾玛很好
Emma's fine.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
这个心理师很专业 保密 很优秀
This therapist is professional, confidential, excellent.
我想与他聊聊会对艾玛有益
I think sitting down with him would benefit Emma.
我知道怎样对艾玛最好
Look, I know what's best for Emma.
好吧 那恭喜你
Well, congratulations then.
你是来这里的第一个
You're the first parent to ever walk in here
知道青少年子女需要什么的家长
with an understanding of what their teenager wants.
谢谢
Thanks.
哈佛
Harvard.
我知道什么对艾玛最好 但是谢谢你
I really know what's best for Emma, but I appreciate it.
感谢你 谢谢
Appreciate it, thank you.
在找日历吗
Looking for the calendar?
是的 在找日历 妈 日历在哪
Yep, looking for the calendar, Mom, where is it?
没了
It's gone.
我需要它 妈
I need it, Mom.
那里面没什么重要的
Nothing in it matters.
里面每一件事都很重要
Everything in the calendar matters.
我需要做计划 生活要继续 明白吗
I need to plan things; life goes on, do you understand?
小麦和艾玛需要一个爸爸 不是一个队长
Mikey and Emma need a dad, not a team leader.
他们一直呆在自己的房♥间
They've been in their room this whole time
而你却在核对清单上那些毫无意义的事项
while you're checking meaningless things off a list.
那不是毫无意义的事 妈 你明白吗
It's not meaningless nonsense, Mom, do you understand me?
我在试着告诉他们
I am trying to show them
忙碌起来可以帮他们忘记痛苦
that staying busy helps them forget the pain.
闭嘴
Stop it!
给我闭嘴
Just stop it!
他们不需要忘却痛苦
They don't need to forget about the pain.
他们需要和现在唯一的家长
They need to talk to the one parent
谈一谈心
who is still alive.
阿兰娜对这种事早有准备
Alana would have been prepared for all this.
你明白我的意思吗
Do you understand me?
阿兰娜对这种情况早有准备的 妈
Alana would have prepared for all this, Mom.
不是我
Not me.
那个人本该是我
It was supposed to be me.
他们该埋葬的人本该是我
They should have been burying me.
我才是那个该死的人 妈
I'm the one who was supposed to die, Mom.
B7 有再发现目标吗
Bravo 7, you spot any more Tangos?
没有 据我所见大楼空无一人
Negative. Building's empty as far as I can see.
除了尸体之外
Save for bodies.
收到 撤离点见
Roger that. We'll meet you at exfil.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
我该请你喝点什么
I owe you a bottle of something.
来点南瓜籽油
Some pumpkin seed oil,
保证让你筋脉通畅
that really gets your chakras going.
梅斯卡尔酒不错 不过经你一提
Mezcal works. But now that you mention it,
我发现你的臀部有些紧张 桑尼
I notice you're holding a lot of tension in your hips, Sonny.
拜托 如果你再提我的臀部
So help me, you ever talk about my hips again,
就让你尝尝它的厉害
we're gonna get into it.
凯罗斯只是坐那看电视就有酒喝
Kairos gets a bottle for sitting on his ass watching TV?
你想跟他换吗
Wish you'd taken his place?
当然不想 闲得够久了兄弟
Hell no. Been on the sidelines long enough, brother.
可不是吗
Tell me about it.
马上就要结束了 先生
It's not long now, sir.
会有人来给你检查伤势
We're gonna have someone take a look at you,
然后会想办法帮你联♥系♥家人的
and then we'll, uh, we'll get you connected to your family.
好的 谢谢
All right. Thank you.
表现得不错嘛 总士官长
Nice workup today there, Master Chief, huh?
你也不赖嘛
Didn't do too badly yourself.
你在青队时的教官很不错嘛
You must've had a fine Green Team instructor.
没错
You know it.
已经是去年夏天的事了
Hey, was that already last summer?
时光飞逝 你这一年挺充实的
Time flies. Been a good year for you, though.
进了B队
Making Bravo Team.
还和斯特拉谈着恋爱
Stella not dumping your ass.
这一年混得不错嘛
That's not a bad 12 months.
是啊
Yep.
之前还见了斯特拉的父母来着
You know, I, uh, might've met Stella's parents the other day.
还想一起去国外旅游
Thinking about making a little trip overseas.
你爱她吗
You love her?
爱
I do.
好样的 爱情是个好东西
Good. Love is good.
你和小斯宾塞闹矛盾了吗
Something going on with you and young Spenser?
没有 一切正常
No. We're good.
有队员闹矛盾的时候
Yeah, my BS detector goes off
我的鬼扯探测器就会报♥警♥
when two team guys aren't on the same page.
都是些小事 桑尼
It's not a thing, Sonny.
别想糊弄我
Don't pee on me and tell me it's raining.
克莱质疑了我的能力
Clay questioned my ability, all right?
我已经没放在心上了
And this is me letting it go.
他现在是B2的人
He's Bravo 2 now,
B2的职责是协助B1
and Bravo 2's job is to look out for Bravo 1,
而B1则要照顾好整个队伍
whose job is to look out for the team.
他是尽本分而已
He's doing his job.
这不能怪他
Can't fault him for that.
看来大家对于杰森的离队
Yeah. I guess we just are all overcompensating
都有些反应过度
with Jason gone, you know?
那家伙总能做出正确的决定
Guy just always made the right decision.
有点过于依赖他了
Huh. Kind of took it for granted.
希望他没事吧
Hope he's doing okay.
据消息显示 孟买♥♥的受害人数
According to sources, the death toll across Mumbai
已达六十人 尽管全城范围内的
has reached 60 victims, and though mandatory evacuations
强制疏散持续进行着 恐怖袭击之后
continue throughout the city, that number is expected to rise
死亡人数预计还会增加
in the wake of today's terror attacks.
目前医院超负荷运作
While hospitals are at capacity
已设立分诊中心
and triage centers are being established
诊治恐怖袭击中受伤的市民
to tend to those wounded in today's attacks,
孟买♥♥恐怖袭击事件
政♥府♥目前还未就恐袭进展
government officials have not commented
做出任何回应
on any progress that has been...
祝你乔迁新居好运连连
-五分钟收拾 你们两个 -咋了
- Hey. Five minutes, both of you. - What?
上车 该走了
In the truck, let's go.
怎么了 大晚上的
What's going on? It's night.
没事 我们要离开这里 就五分钟
It's fine. We're out of here. Five minutes.
棒
Cool.
我哪都不去
I'm not going anywhere.
就五分钟
Five minutes.
作战中心 这里是B1
Havoc Base, this is Bravo 1.
准备撤离 他们到哪了
Standing by for extract. How far out are they?
收到 B1 装甲车预计四分钟后抵达
Copy, Bravo 1, ET on the bearcat is four mikes.
收到 四分钟
Roger. Four mikes.
布莱克本少校 情况有变
Commander Blackburn, the situation has changed.
作战中心 这里是B1 我们已到达撤离点
Havoc, this is Bravo 1. We are at RTB.
收到 B1
Roger that, Bravo 1.
外事官员的伤势如何
What's the medical situation with the FSO?
他需要立刻接受治疗
He needs immediate care.
收到 B1
Copy that, 1.
将外事官员送上装甲车交给我们处理
Secure the FSO onto the bearcat and send him to us.
作战中心 请重复
Havoc, say again your last.
我们不用护送他吗
We're not escorting him?
不用
That's correct.
你们有新的任务
You're being re-tasked
协助科兰纳大学的战斗人员
to assist with enemy combatants at the Khorana University.
-任务是拯救人♥质♥ -收到
- It's a hostage rescue. - Roger that.
改道去科兰纳大学营救人♥质♥
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表