剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
我不认同
Not in my opinion.
听着 我们要这么做
Look, this is what we do.
派一队人开着一辆油车过去
We send in a group with a fuel truck.
让他们装成是地勤人员
We disguise them as ground crew,
然后分散劫机者的注意力
then we distract the hijackers.
这样我们就有时间攻入了
That will give us time for the breach.
这算什么老套计划
What is this, 1977?
这一套也许对德国第九国境防卫队管用 但
That may have worked for the German GSG 9, but...
我们可长得不像卡塔尔技工 不是吗
we don't exactly look like Qatari mechanics, now, do we?
恕我直言 总士官长
With all due respect, Master Chief,
这是英国特别空勤团的行动 这里我说了算
this is an SAS operation, and that means I'm in charge.
英国特别空勤团行动
SAS operation.
但你也不能一意孤行
Doesn't mean you don't have to listen, though.
还好吧
Everything okay?
我只是需要点新鲜空气 需要喘口气
I just need some air. I need a breath.
天时地利人和都没有确实很难办
It's not easy dancing backwards in high heels.
进攻计划还没有 但剩余时间只有八小时了
We have no assault plan. We have eight hours to deadline.
前提还是劫机者
That's assuming the hijackers
不会临时变卦
stick to their plan.
你是真地不能信任负责行动的军士长
So, do you really not trust the Sergeant Major,
还是
or is this...
因为你通常是老大
because you're usually the boss
是你说了算
making these decisions?
这可不是什么最强男人间的撒尿比赛
This is not some alpha male pissing contest.
别闹了
Come on.
这跟自尊无关 而是掌控
It's not about ego; it's about control.
让其他人指挥我的队员 让他们冒生命危险
Letting someone else lead my team puts their lives in danger.
我又不在现场 我没法保护他们
I'm not there, I can't protect them.
我当时就没在孟买♥♥
I wasn't there in Mumbai,
看看发生了什么 我们失去了亚当
look what happens... we lose Adam.
那位军士长 他 他知道他在做什么
Sergeant Major, he-he knows what he's doing.
很好 我得走了
Okay, then. I got to go.
靶子设置完毕
Target set.
克莱 再检查一下射程
Clay, double-check the range.
好的 收到 这个
Yeah. Roger, it's, uh...
没问题 两百米
all good, 200 meters.
我们准备开始吧 检查零点位置
All right, let's go hot, check our zeros.
射程没问题
Range is hot.
很好 我和高级士官长负责狙击
Right, the senior chief and I will take the shot.
收到
Copy.
我去靶区看看 确保挡风玻璃已经布置好
I'm going down range, make sure the windshield is set.
好的
Yeah.
你想聊聊吗
You want to talk about it?
不想
No.
从没见你射成那样 不像你的水平
Never seen you shoot a group like that. Not your style.
听着 兄弟
Look, brother.
我们都怀有某种信仰 对吗
We all have faith in something, right?
不管是宗教 运动
Whether it's religion, sports,
政♥治♥ 丈夫或者妻子
politics, husbands, wives.
没了信仰我们会不知所措
We lose that, we flounder.
给自己点时间找回自己的信仰
Takes a moment to get back right.
不信赖自己 而是信赖其他的
That's the problem with relying on anything
就会出现问题 克莱
other than yourself, Clay.
相信你自己
Trust yourself.
好吧 雷
All right, Ray.
你和鲁弗斯 你们负责狙击
Look, you and, uh... you and Rufus, you all take the shot.
我来定位
I'm gonna spot.
好吧
All right.
我考虑了释放囚犯
I ran your concerns about releasing prisoners
强攻被劫持的飞机
up the proverbial flagpole,
以及同意你的做法的上级领导的意见
and the powers that be agree with your assessment.
我们不能对劫机犯的要求妥协
There's to be no capitulating to the hijackers' demands.
-所以确定是要发起攻击吗 -对
- So we're cleared hot for an assault? - Yeah.
你的小队多久能准备好行动
How soon will your teams be ready to launch?
我们即将达到下一个报备点
We're approaching the next check-in.
如果我们无法立刻发起袭击
If we're not ready to launch an assault right away,
我就需要想办法
I need to give the negotiator something,
让谈判专家拖延时间
some way to stall them.
让他告诉劫机者 我们正按他们的要求
Have him tell the hijackers that we're organizing
准备释放囚犯
the release of the prisoners, as they demanded,
但我们需要确认人♥质♥还活着
but we're gonna need proof of life.
一段人♥质♥的直播视频
A live video of the hostages.
这应该能为我们争取点时间
That should buy us some time.
而且能让我们看到飞机内的情况
And it'll get us eyes inside that plane.
希望劫机者能同意我们的要求
Let's just hope the hijackers agree to it.
我们尊重这些人的生命
We are respecting these people's lives.
我们给他们提供吃的
We fed them. They have food.
也有水
They have water.
我们确认了四名劫机者
We've identified four hijackers.
看起来还有第五个人
Looks like there's a fifth.
他们很安全
They are safe.
画面边缘还有一条胳膊
The arm at the edge of the frame?
只要你们遵守交易
They will remain safe
释放我们的兄弟并保他们安全回家
as long as you live up to your end of the bargain,
这些人就不会有事
and our brothers are released and brought back home.
我的天
Oh, my God.
他们打死了两个人
They shot two.
飞机舱门打开了
The aircraft door is opening.
我想协商阶段已经结束了
I think the time for talking just passed.
好了 大家听着
All right, listen up.
劫机者给的时间压力增大了
The hijackers have accelerated their timeline.
他们每过三十分钟就要杀一个人♥质♥
They will now kill one hostage every 30 minutes
直到目的达成
until their demands are met.
我们要满足他们吗
Are we meeting their demands?
还不行
Not yet.
我们实际还差多少进度
How far away are we, realistically?
目前的计划太慢了
The current plan's too slow.
这会造成
It would result in
不可接受的大规模的人员伤亡
an unacceptable number of casualties.
你是对的
So you were right.
我们需要爆破攻入
We need the explosive breach.
与你们的潜入计划相结合会有效的
Well, it'll work if we combine it with your infil method.
你不是错了
Not that you were wrong.
你只是没全对
You just weren't exactly right.
真是个巧妙的区分
That's a clever distinction.
好了 大家要记住时间紧迫
All right, let's keep in mind that the clock is ticking.
抓紧时间 兄弟们
Let's double-time it, fellas.
我们需要你去跟劫机者谈话
We want you to talk to the hijackers.
提醒他们 我们还在协商
Remind them that we're still negotiating
如他们所愿释放囚犯
for the prisoners they want released.
但与此同时 我们要将补给燃油送到机上
But in the meantime, we'll send a crew to refuel the plane.
善意的举措 可能会有帮助
An act of good faith. That could help.
甚至也许能让他们停止射杀其他乘客
Perhaps even stop them from shooting someone else.
告诉他们燃油车一小时后就绪
Tell them the fuel truck will be ready in an hour.
事实上 他们会提前三十分钟到达
In actuality, they'll arrive 30 minutes early,
潜伏在另一辆车的后面靠近
approaching from behind another vehicle.
我们预估从燃油车出现
We estimate 60 seconds
到劫机者到达地面
between the time that the fuel truck is out in the open
有六十秒的时间
and the hijackers hit the ground.
这是小队就位的唯一的时机
That's our only window to get teams in position.
雅拉
Yalla.
我看你的样子不像个航♥空♥技师
Don't really think you look like airline mechanics.
我们只是来加燃油的
We're just here to refuel you.
敢搞鬼 我们就炸掉整架飞机
One wrong move, and we'll blow this whole plane.
快干活
Get busy.
油箱加满了
Tanks are full.
让他们走
Let them leave.
作战中心 我是B1
Havoc, this is 1.
已过曼联阶段 是否收到
We're passing Man U. How copy?
收到 B1 已过曼联阶段
It's good copy, Bravo 1. I have Man U.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表