剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
你怎么样 你还好吗
Hey, how're you doing? How're you holding up?
我怎么样
How am I doing?
我怎么样
How am I doing?
我不知道怎样回答 真不知道
I don't know how to answer that. I really don't.
很好
Good.
还行
Okay.
我想那得看在什么时间了吧
I guess it depends on the time of day, right?
要把拉索引到这里来
Got to get Lazo here.
我得把他引到这里来
I got to get him here. I got to lure this guy here
因为我必须得做点什么
'cause I got to do something. Man, I'm...Yeah.
我明白
I get it.
你为洛佩兹做的一切
Hey. What you did for Lopez, that was...
给予人们希望是好事情
It's good to give men hope.
希望
Hope.
目前在这地方并没有太多希望
Not a lot of hope these days here.
你已经看过统计数据了吧 看过了吗
You've seen the stats, right? You read about them?
去年墨西哥有三万人死于这场战争
30,000 people were killed last year in this war in Mexico.
每天有八十个家庭家破人亡
That is 80 families a day torn apart.
我知道 你很难集中精力认真思考
I know. I get it. It's hard to wrap your head around.
对
Yeah.
对 没错
Yeah, it is.
不过 感谢上帝 还有龙舌兰酒
But, hey, thank God for the tequila, right?
沙袋让给你了
Bag's all yours.
我不是为它来的
I'm not here for that.
我是来搞清楚你为什么一直打沙袋
I'm here to find out why you've been hitting that bag
就像你一直循环播放《洛奇》
like you've been watching Rocky on a loop.
没什么事
Nothing's wrong.
不可能
The hell it's not.
一定发生了什么
Something is wrong.
我认识的克莱·斯宾塞
Clay Spenser I know
不会质疑领导 不会违反队内规定
doesn't question his leaders or disobey team rules.
你不在状态
You're off.
你不告诉我为什么 我是不会走的
And I'm not going away till you tell me why.
是因为
It's, uh...
斯特拉
Stella.
她离开我了
She left me.
我很抱歉 兄弟
I'm sorry to hear that, brother.
我以为你们两个关系很稳定
I... thought everything was solid between you two.
对 曾经是的
Yeah, it was.
后来 后来就不是了
Yeah, and then, uh, then it wasn't.
亚当的死对她打击很大
Adam's death really hit her hard.
而我出任务又让她很害怕
Then me taking a round terrified her.
问题是
The thing is, I-I...
我以为我可以拥有一切
I thought that I could have it all.
真的 我以为我可以拥有队伍
I did. Thought I could have the team,
同时拥有家庭
the family,
只要我努力争取
you know, as long as I just, as long as I just tried,
只要我比我父亲做得好
as long as I did it better than my old, my old man,
比杰森做得好
better than Jason.
我错了 雷
I was wrong, Ray.
事实是 这是一个抉择
Reality is, it's a choice.
两者只能选一
It's one or the other.
我和奈玛就做到了
Me and Naima make it work.
是的 你俩是个奇迹
Yeah, well, you two are a miracle.
多数人不会遇到奇迹
Miracles don't happen for most people.
虽然这不是斯特拉想要的生活
Look, just because this isn't the life for Stella
并不代表你不能同时拥有两者
does not mean you cannot have them both.
只是 也许不是和她在一起
Just maybe not with her.
这不是我想听的
That's not what I want to hear.
克莱 痛苦是事实
Clay. The pain is real.
但你状态不对
But you are off.
你必须把情绪整理好
And you got to get yourself squared away
为了团队的利益
for the good of the team.
你确定这话应该对我一个人讲吗
You sure I'm the only one you should be giving this speech to?
我看最担心团队利益的人
It seems to me the only one who's worried
只有你一个吧
about the good of the team, Ray, is you.
不是B1
It's not Bravo 1.
我是卡尔拉
你好 卡尔拉 我是拉索
今晚十点半 在社会夜♥总♥会♥
和上次一样的女孩
我会安排好
好的 再见
Okay. Bye.
现在要怎么做
Now what happens?
你原来怎么做的现在就怎么做
You do everything exactly the way you've done it before.
别耍任何花样
You do not deviate in any way.
这些特工会送你回家并陪着你
These agents will take you home and they'll stay with you.
接近尾声了 卡尔拉
It's almost over, Carla.
做得很好
Muy bien.
四小时前
Four hours ago,
拉索致电卡尔拉让她安排今晚的应♥召♥女
Lazo called Carla to set up an escort for tonight.
好 这次的幸运儿是谁
Okay. Who's the lucky lady?
索菲亚·努涅兹 一心想成为女演员
Sofia Nunez. She's an aspiring actress,
曾参与过墨西哥全国选美大赛
one-time Mexicana Universal contestant.
索菲亚将在社交夜♥总♥会♥与拉索见面
Sofia is meeting Lazo at a nightclub called La Sociale.
咱们半路逮住他
So we gonna pick him up en route
还是等他到达夜♥总♥会♥的时候再行动
or wait till he gets to his shag pad?
半路截获会打草惊蛇
Picking him up's gonna do us no good.
一旦拉索失去联♥系♥
The minute that Lazo goes off the grid,
多扎定会有所察觉
Doza's gonna know something is up.
那好 计划是什么
All right, so what's the plan?
待拉索在夜♥总♥会♥与索菲亚碰面时
After Lazo meets Sofia at the club,
我们追踪她的手♥机♥看她会被带到哪去
we track her cell to wherever he takes her.
调查与安全中心将时刻监视
CISEN will then step in to establish surveillance
厄尔·拉索的一举一动
on El Lazo going forward.
计划得挺好
That's great and all,
但像拉索这样的老狐狸肯定不按常理出牌
but a guy like Lazo isn't just gonna walk in the front door.
我们还需要
So what we need to do
确保是他本人在夜♥总♥会♥与索菲亚碰面
is we need to verify he's inside with Sofia.
你想在夜♥总♥会♥安插眼线
You want to put eyes in the club?
我们可不一定能融入那里的气氛
Not sure we're gonna blend in.
社交夜♥总♥会♥是个美国人和欧洲人
Uh, well, La Sociale is a hot spot
聚集的场所
for Europeans and Americans.
以及贩毒集团
And the Cartel.
那么 谁负责当卧底呢
Okay, so who's going in?
情侣不易被怀疑
Couples attract less attention.
你的意思是
Meaning?
意思是你今晚会有一场约会
Meaning you've got a date tonight.
卧底情侣是该庆祝结婚纪念日呢
Should our cover be that we're celebrating an anniversary
还是在度蜜月呢
or on our honeymoon?
蜜月早就结束了
I'd say the honeymoon's over.
好了 好好休息一下 今夜又是个不眠夜
All right, let's get some rest. Gonna be a long night.
这次的任务得多随机应变 兄弟
A lot of moving pieces in this one, brother.
还真怀念曾经的简单粗暴
Never thought I'd miss the simplicity
踹开门就是干
of kicking down doors.
怎么 你是说卧底的任务吗
What, a low-vis op,
不就是夜♥总♥会♥几个贩毒集团的杀手
bunch of Cartel killers in a club.
能出什么岔子
What can go wrong?
说的也是
Besides that.
社交是这里最有名的夜♥总♥会♥ 有两层
Sociale is the most popular club in the city with two levels
夜间光顾这里的客户
and an estimated nightly attendance
大约有两千余名
of about 2,000 people.
在员工通道和贵宾室入口之间
Between service doors and VIP entrances,
有十多个出入口点
the club has more than a dozen entry and exit points.
得安排几个隐蔽车辆监视着
We're gonna need low-vis vehicles watching
这里的每一个角落
from every side of this building.
社交夜♥总♥会♥是贩毒集团的根据地
La Sociale is Cartel-friendly.
意味着拉索的手下一定是全副武装
That means that Lazo's men will be strapped.
但要想通过门口的金属探测器
But the metal detectors
曼迪和杰森就不能携带任何武器
means Mandy and Jason won't be.
没有武器 没有通信 风险很大
No armor, no comms either. That's risky.
雷耶斯让索菲亚于十点半到达
Reyes instructed Sofia to arrive at 10:30.
晚十点到凌晨两点也是夜♥总♥会♥最火爆的时候
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表