剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
我们没拿到手♥机♥
We don't have the cell.
你居然没有取消这次行动
You're not scrubbing the op?
杰森的决定
Jason's call.
我们要支持他
Gonna back it.
什么事
What?
雷耶斯的电♥话♥没人接听
Nobody's answering at Reyes's.
我们现在已经出发去她的公♥寓♥了
We're on our way to her apartment now.
很好 有消息通知我
All right. Keep me posted.
杰森 我有不祥的预感 我们可能会失败
Jason, I have a bad feeling. I think we could be burned.
这都不一定呢 有消息通知我
We don't know that; keep me posted.
我们到哪了
Hey. Where are we?
伊斯塔帕卢卡 市内最大的贫民窟
Ixtapaluca, it's the biggest slum in the city.
知道拉索为什么
Any idea why Lazo would be
要在这样的地方见多扎吗
meeting Doza in a place like this?
多扎很狡诈 他绝不会在
Yeah, Doza's smart. He would never set up
四季酒店这样的地方约人见面
a meeting at the Four Seasons.
绝不会有人想到来检查这里
No one would ever think to look here.
B3呼叫B1
Bravo 3 to Bravo 1.
已超出快速反应部队二十分钟能到的范围了
We're passing outside our 20 minute perimeter of our QRF.
为什么我们还要继续这次行动
Is there any reason we don't wave this off?
B3 我是B1
Bravo 3, this is 1.
你给我听清楚 继续执行任务
Got you loud and clear. Charlie Mike.
继续执行任务 这不是往枪口上撞嘛
Continue mission? We're sitting cucarachas.
B3 我是B1
Bravo 3, this is 1.
他们在两条小路后的路口右拐了
They split right, down two side streets.
情况不妙
That's not good.
作战中心呼叫B队全员 我们看到多辆车
Havoc to all Bravo stations, we have vehicles
快速驶向我们的位置
rapidly approaching our position.
作战中心 我是B6
Havoc Base, this is Bravo 6.
我们与敌军正面交火
We have troops in contact.
收到 B6 B1 快速反应部队过来了
Copy, Bravo 6. Bravo 1, QRF is inbound.
五分钟内召集你的人 马上给我出发
Get your guys mustered up in five and out the damn door.
戴维斯 立刻上侦查监视设备
Davis, I need ISR ASAP.
收到 长官
Roger, sir.
撞过去
Go through them.
火箭筒
RPG!
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表