剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
or we will take him by force.
也许我们不该花31分钟策划这次演出
Maybe we should've had 31 minutes to plan this gig.
我是B2 呼叫B4 B5
This is Bravo 2 to 4 and 5.
寻找射击位置
Find watch positions.
将枪对准我们屋外的来客
Put guns on our visitors outside.
收到 已就位
Copy. In position.
这开始让我想起
This is starting to remind me of the ending
布屈·卡西迪和圣丹斯·基德的下场了
of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.
杰森正在想办法
Jason's working on it.
作战中心 我是B1 你是否能找到
Havoc, this is 1. You got anyone higher up
联邦政♥府♥中高职位的人员命他们取消行动
in the federal government who can call them off?
他们正在尝试
They're trying.
恰帕斯州长坚持说你们是非法行动
The Chiapas governor insists you're there unlawfully.
快速反应部队不会来了吧
Guess QRF's off, huh?
听着 我们了解行动的规矩
Look, we knew the rules going in.
万一事情出现偏差 国防秘书处的立场
If this thing goes sideways, SEDENA's position
就是对B队的行动毫不知情
is that Bravo team was acting without their knowledge.
作战中心 我是B1
Havoc, it's 1.
美国司令部有人命令我们撤退吗
Anyone from U.S. Command telling us to stand down?
没有 但是作战司令部一旦知道发生了什么
No. But once SOCOM grasps what's going on,
你们觉得这还能持续多长时间 B1
how long you think that'll last, Bravo 1?
长到足够我想出办法 拖延点时间
Long enough for me to figure something out, buy some time.
B1完毕 兄弟们 我们有什么选择
Bravo 1 out. Guys, options.
我想我们 把多扎扮成我们的人
I say we, uh, dress Doza up as a SEAL,
用胶带把枪缠在他手上
duct tape a gun to his hand
然后把他踢出门
and kick him out the door.
然后我们与外面的指挥官直接沟通
Then we talk to the comandante out there,
军人对军人
soldier to soldier,
看看我们能否让他的长官开窍
see if we can get his bosses to see the light.
他的长官是这个神经病
His boss is this psychopath right here.
控制了他们所有人
Controls them all.
如有违抗者就杀掉他的家人
Kill all their families if they don't do his bidding.
我没有威胁任何人
I control no one.
他们不是我的傀儡
I am not a puppeteer.
我提出要求 由他们自己决定
I lay out the options, and people choose.
得想办法把他偷运出去
We smuggle him out.
门口肯定是全副武装的警♥察♥
Got to be armed police at every door by now.
这家伙可是毒品大佬 这是他的地盘
Yeah, this guy's a drug lord. I mean, he's built this place.
肯定有秘密通道
He's got to have some sort of tunnel getting out of here.
没有密道
There's no tunnel.
想知道密道在哪吗
Want to know where the tunnels are.
哪里有密道吗
Where are the tunnels?
你敢耍半点花招
This goes sideways,
就给你头上开条密道
you're the first one who's gonna get it.
正中眉心 带我们离开 就让你活着
Right in the head. You lead us out, you live.
活着
Live?
活在美国那个大水泥坑里
In a concrete hole in America?
算了吧 谢谢
No, thank you.
再说了 你们是军人 不是杀手
Besides, you are a soldier, not a murderer.
要让我吃枪子儿
If I catch a bullet,
你和你的手下们都得坐牢
you and your men will go to jail.
而你不会让这件事发生
You will not let that happen,
因为和我的死相比
because you care more about their lives
你更关心如何让他们活
than you do about my death.
最讽刺的是 这让你成为我最好的保镖
Ironic. I have made you my protector.
密道 在哪 快说 如何逃离这里
The tunnels. Where are they? Now! Your way out!
电视剧《毒枭》和《毒枭矮子》里的主角
你们以为这像查波和巴勃罗那样吗
You're thinking of Chapo, Pablo.
密道是懦夫的选择 而我不是
That's the weak way, not my way.
我这没有密道
There are no tunnels.
你们只能放我走
You will let me go.
别无选择
You have no other choice.
退后
Back it off.
行了 走吧
Come on. Move.
我们已经让步 你们该接受才对
You should not dismiss this concession.
你们还真是"大方"啊
Oh, it's a hell of a bargain.
我们一放了这个杀人狂
We let a mass murderer walk,
你们就"大发慈悲"放过我的手下们
and you're kind enough not to gun down my men.
你们是在主♥权♥国执行任务的外国士兵
You are foreign soldiers operating in a sovereign state.
只有接受我的提议才能和平解决这件事
Doing as I say is the only way this ends peacefully.
你的手下们寡不敌众 让他们投降
Your men are outnumbered. Stand them down,
否则死路一条 给你们十分钟
or they will die. You have ten minutes.
感受到了吗
You feel that?
空气里弥漫着杀气
That charge in the air?
跟龙♥卷♥风♥来临前的感觉一样
Same feeling before a tornado comes.
他们准备进攻了
They're about to hit.
如果他们开枪
If they do,
你们是不会有好下场的
it won't be a happy ending for you.
这可说不准
I don't know about that.
我有预感今晚英雄将战胜邪恶
I got a feeling the good guys are gonna win tonight.
作战中心 我是B1
Havoc, this is 1.
恰帕斯警队准备进攻
Chiapas police are readying for engagement.
收到 B1
Copy that, 1.
原地待命
Stand by.
他们应该放人的
They should turn him over.
这不是你说了算 艾利斯
It's not your call, Ellis.
他们不是听我指挥
Didn't say it was.
作战中心呼叫B1
Havoc Base to Bravo 1.
交出高价值目标 放下武器
Turn the HVT over and lay your weapons down.
我们不能有任何伤亡
We're not losing any of you.
作战中心 这里是B1 放下武器
Havoc, this is 1. Laying down.
杰森 别这样 兄弟
Jason, come on, man.
别放弃啊 老大
Come on, boss.
放下武器 快点
Weapons down. Now.
你们都听到了吧
You heard the man.
放下武器
Do it.
我们不是杀人犯
We're not murderers.
对 但他一年要祸害上千人
Yeah, but he's murdered thousands of people a year.
如果就此放弃 又将有多少人遇害
If we stand down, how many more die?
我更关心你们的死活
I'm more concerned about your blood.
卸掉武器 放在地上 快点
Take your weapon off, lay it down. Now.
他会继续逍遥法外的
There's no justice in this.
胡安 放下武器
Juan, lay down the weapon.
他会遭到报应的 胡安
He'll face justice, Juan.
终有一天
Someday.
这里是墨西哥 没人会制裁他
Not here. This is México.
像他这样的人♥渣♥在这里一手遮天
Men like him own justice here.
放下武器
Lay down the weapon.
放下武器 快点
Lay down the weapon. Now.
作战中心 这里是B1
Havoc, this is 1.
告诉恰帕斯警队我们已放下武器
Inform Chiapas police that we're disarmed.
这就交出高价值目标
We're gonna hand off HVT.
雷 给他松绑
Ray, cut him loose.
克莱 把门打开
Clay, open the door so the Chiapas police
让门廊处的恰帕斯警队进来时
can see that we're unarmed
能看到我们已放下武器
when they're coming down that hallway.
收到
Roger that.
作战中心 这里是B1
Havoc, this is 1.
告诉恰帕斯警队我们已放下武器
Inform Chiapas police that we are disarmed.
重复 我们已放下武器
Again, we are disarmed.
B1 这里是B4 怎么有枪声
Bravo 1, this is 4. Heard fire?
B4 没事
4, we're good.
你不应该杀了他 大错特错
You shouldn't have done that. Wrong move.
他必须死 我别无选择
He had to die. I had no choice.
-我们不能替你掩护 -我知道
- We can't lie for you. - I know.
举起手来
¡Manos arriba!
举起手来
Show us your hands.
举起手来
¡Manos arriba!
把手举起来
Hands up now.
你杀了他
You killed him.
你杀了多扎先生
You killed Señor Doza.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表