剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
who are celebrating, not mourning.
在我看来这就是胜利
That's a victory in my book.
你知道吗 你这么一说
Yeah. You know, when you put it that way,
-听起来圆♥满♥多了 -很好
- it sounds much better. - Good.
-家庭大过天 -干杯
- Family is everything. - Salud.
你提醒我了 我还有个约定没完成
Which reminds me, I got an appointment to keep.
你今天挺安静的 斯宾塞
You're awful quiet over here, Spenser.
除了你在怼杰森的时候
Except when you're challenging Jason.
他让我们放弃时 我看到你的表情了
I saw your face when he stood us down.
你和我一样对他的命令感到很费解
You were just as confused by the call as I was.
听着伙计 我现在还能坐在这星空下
Uh... look, man, I am still sitting here under God's stars
正是因为杰森的决定往往都是正确的
because Jason makes the right call more often than not.
所以现在没有必要开始质疑他
No need to start us questioning him now.
听着 我知道现在情况有些复杂
Look, I know this is a tricky one.
整个团队重新回归似乎又把你
Right? Whole team back together kind of puts you
重新推回到了新人的模式
into the "New guy" mode again
而你又急于去证明自己的实力
when you've more than proven yourself.
这就是困扰你的心事吧
That what eating at you?
没错
That's it.
谢谢
Thanks. Oh.
-你好 -你好
- Howdy. - Howdy.
这是我从那晚以来第一次喝酒
You know, this is my first drink since the other night.
-我还没醒酒呢 -是啊
- I'm still recovering. - Yep.
-我们喝的酒足够杀死一匹小马了 -胡说
- We drank enough Maker's to kill a small horse. - Oh, no.
那晚最后 你知道的
And the end of the night, you know...
-有点记不清了 -没错 记不清了
- That's a little blurry. - Yeah, little bit.
我记忆删除得比克♥林♥顿♥夫妇的硬盘还要干净
My memory's wiped cleaner than the Clintons' hard drives.
尽管 我们也许应该
We should probably, though, uh...
避免
avoid any...
-重蹈覆辙 -绝对的
- repeat performances. - Definitely.
首先 用你的指尖
First of all, your top finger,
牢牢地握住杆子
it's got to be wrapped around it.
等一下 好吧 再试一次
Hold on. All right, try it again.
我们再看看
Let's see it.
挥杆
Let 'er rip.
这次不错嘛
That's not too bad.
下次手腕速度得再快些
Just got to turn your wrist over a little faster next time.
小麦进步神速 爸爸
Mikey's getting good, Dad.
-我的准头不久就要超过你了 -没门
- Soon my shot's gonna be better than yours. - No.
我们都知道 如果谈到准头就得有进球
As we know, if it's a shot, it's got to be a goal,
只有打横框进球才算是进球
and if it's a goal, it's got to be Bardownski.
根据 你们为我制订的日程表
According to the, uh, calendar you guys made me,
明天同一时间见
same time tomorrow?
我觉得到时应该有空 爸爸
I think I can make that work, Dad.
我才离开了一天
Wow, I've been gone a day,
你们的档期就已经排满了
and you're already in some kind of demand.
什么情况
What was that?
死亡
"Muerta."
死亡的标志
Marked for death.
冈萨雷斯认出我了
Gonzalez identified me.
和我的家人
My family.
该死的第一天
Hell of a first day.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表