剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
你这么还 离开驾驶座
What are you... Get out of the car.
我们开车 咱们走
I'm driving. Let's go.
克莱呢
Where's Clay?
还以为你们俩要一起在城里找乐子呢
Thought you guys were gonna paint the town.
本来是 但我的小兄弟临阵退缩了
Uh, yeah, my little buddy bailed.
说什么要去睡觉
Said something about sleep.
那就是说他要盯着天花板 想着斯特拉
Well, that means staring at the ceiling, thinking about Stella.
-没错 他真可伶 -他还好吗
- Yeah, I feel for him. - How's he doing?
霜打的茄子 他已经丧到家了
Uh, como ceviche, uh, "Lower than a gopher hole"?
来 拉把椅子坐下 无聊的家伙
There. Pull up a chair there, Norm.
别让我一个人喝酒
Don't make me drink alone.
汤米 给我来两杯威士忌
Hey, Tommy, can I get two shots of whiskey?
便宜货就行
The cheap kind.
我没带现金
I didn't bring any cash.
你带现金了吗
You got cash?
还是来贵的吧
The expensive kind.
♪ My pain ♪
♪ Is self chosen ♪
♪ At least ♪
♪ So the prophet says ♪
斯特拉
你在吗
♪ I could either burn ♪
♪ Or cut off my pride ♪
♪ And buy some time ♪
斯特拉
♪ A head full of lies ♪
♪ Is the weight ♪
♪ Tied to my waist ♪
♪ The river of deceit ♪
♪ Pulls down ♪
♪ The only direction we flow ♪
♪ Is down ♪
♪ Down ♪
♪ Oh, down ♪
然后我就在那里 光着屁♥股♥ 还没有护照
Oh, and there I was, butt naked, no passport,
在科威特市和我的伙计JT一起
in Kuwait with my buddy JT.
天哪 满上
Oh, man. Here. Oh...
那个时间马上又要到了
It's getting to be that hour.
你可以说我疯了 但上次我们在这时
Call me crazy, but the last time we were here,
我们是不是
didn't we, uh...
什么
What?
我是说 我们永远也不会
I mean, not that we would ever...
确实有那么一个瞬间
That was a moment.
-转瞬即逝的瞬间 -转瞬即逝
- That was a fleeting moment. - Fleeting?
转瞬即逝 没错
Fleeting. Right.
过来
Come here.
所有人都很好
Everybody's good.
我是说队员 我们所有人都安全回家了
I mean, the team. I mean, we're all home safe.
所有人都还活着
Everybody's alive.
小麦曲棍球打得棒极了
Mikey is crushing it in hockey.
你一定会很骄傲的
You'd be proud.
艾玛
Emma...
艾玛嘛 你知道的 她是青春期少女
Emma, well, you know, she's a teenager,
所以就那样 对吧
so there's that, right?
但是
But, um...
她跟你太像了 阿兰娜
she's just like you, Alana.
你走后 一切都不一样了
Everything's different with you gone.
我都不知道离开你我该怎么过下去
I don't know how any of this works without you.
你知道吗 我又回到队里了
You know, you know, I'm on the team.
我驻派的时候 一切都很好
When I'm deployed, everything's good.
可等我回到家 你知道的
When I'm back home, you know,
我可以让所有人以为我没事
I can convince everybody that I'm good,
但你知道的 其实内心深处我很难过
but, you know, deep down, I'm not.
我并不好
I'm not.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
很孤独
I'm alone.
情绪混杂在一起
It mixes me up.
我不知道接下来该做什么 阿兰娜
I don't know what to do next here, Alana.
我该做什么
What do I do?
♪ Down ♪
♪ Oh, down ♪
♪ Down ♪
♪ Oh, down ♪
你如何能让破镜重圆
How do you unbreak the broke?
♪ Down ♪
♪ Oh, down ♪
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表