剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
别担心 老爸
Don't worry, Dad.
琳达奶奶会好好照顾我们的
Grandma Linda will be great.
那曲棍球选拔赛呢
What about hockey tryouts?
曲棍球选拔赛怎么了
What about hockey tryouts?
你准备好了吧
You're ready, huh?
你做了准备
You're prepared.
第一棒应该往哪挥
Where's your first shot go?
直接挥向守门员的面罩上
Straight in the goalie's face mask.
好 为什么
Right. Why?
因为你想打倒他
'Cause you want to get in his head.
打倒他 对吧
Get in his head. Right?
对
Yeah.
我会尽量赶回来看你的冬季正式比赛
I'm gonna try and get back for winter formals.
我知道 但这样和人约会更轻松
I know. But it will be easier to get a date
没有你在旁边审问他
without you around to interrogate him.
是吗
Really?
我有几架无人机
I have drones.
会在头上飞来飞去
They will be overhead.
可怕的是我竟然有点信了
Scary thing is I sort of believe you.
你应该相信 如果有事就找奈玛阿姨
You should. If you need anything, Aunt Naima,
我把信♥用♥卡♥交给她了
she's got my credit card.
好吗 给自己买♥♥条裙子
All right? Get yourself a dress.
-谢谢老爸 -听着
- Thanks, Dad. - All right. Listen, hey.
保证裙子不能太暴露
Make sure there's a lot of material to cover things.
我会的
I will.
看着我 你会打得很出色的
Hey, look at me. You're gonna be okay.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
-好好照顾他 -我会的
- Okay, you take care of him. - Yeah. I will.
-好吗 -就像你说的
- All right? - Like you said,
我们一家人齐心协力 解决问题
we're figuring things out, as a family.
等等 我们给你做了一个日历
Oh, wait. Um, we made you a calendar.
我标上了我们的时间表 这样你就知道
I marked our schedules so you know what we're doing
我们在做什么 什么时候适合视频通话
and the good times to Skype.
你们给我做了日历吗
You made a calendar for me?
老爸 要安然无恙地回来
Dad, just... come home safe.
这是你妈妈经常说的话
That's what your mom used to say.
我知道
I know.
来 抱个团
All right, look, group hug.
来 抱团
Come on. Group hug.
我爱你们
I love you guys.
-爱你 -我也爱你
- Love you. - Love you, too.
你确定一切还好吗
You sure everything's fine?
一定要小心
Please be careful.
我知道 我
Look, I know I...
我知道孟买♥♥发生的事
I know what happened in Mumbai
真的让你很担心
is really bothering you.
我理解 我们不用谈这件事
I get it. We don't need to talk about that.
怎么了
What's going on?
一切都好
Everything is fine.
斯特拉 你为什么说一切都好
Stella, why are you saying everything is fine?
要是我脑子里还在担心着你
Look, I-I can't... I can't be dodging bullets
可就躲不开子弹了
if my mind is back here worrying about you.
要是有问题 我能解决
If there's a problem, I can fix it.
-我不 -你就
- I don't... - Just-just...
快到飞机上去吧
just get on the plane.
-拜托 -什么
- Please. - What?
斯特拉 是我啊
Stella, it's-it's me.
你就走吧 求你了 走吧
Just go. Please, just go.
你就跟我聊聊吧
Dude, talk to me here. Come on...
只是
Just that...
你就是一切
You're everything.
知道吗 你就是一切
All right? You're everything.
我
I-I...
我爱你爱到超乎自己的想象
I love you more than I thought that I could love someone,
-而且 -那问题出在哪呢
- and... - Then what-what is the problem?
-我不懂 -这个
- I don't understand. - Th-This.
这一切 这就是问题
All of this. This is the problem.
我越爱你 就越艰难
Is that the more that I love you, the harder it gets.
好吗
Okay?
你走了之后 我晚上睡不着
When you leave, I don't sleep at night.
我的胃一直翻江倒海的
I have this constant pit in my stomach.
我 我害怕
And-and I'm afraid.
一有电♥话♥打进来我就害怕
I'm afraid of every phone call.
也害怕有人敲门
I'm afraid of every knock at the door.
永远都不会发生的 我不会
The knock is never gonna come. I'm not...
你六周之前被击中了 克莱
You got shot six weeks ago, Clay.
-这你可保证不了 -我不会
- You can't promise me that. - I'm not gonna...
任何一个人
Look, any-anybody could die
随时都可能死去 不管做什么
at any time doing-doing anything.
别 别说阿兰娜的死
No. Don't bring up Alana's death.
她的死完全是不走运
Her death was tragic luck.
但是 亚当
But Adam...
这
that...
这是可能发生的事
that was an eventuality.
我觉得我不能下半辈子都在等着
And I don't think I can... I don't think I can live my life
这件事情发生在你身上
waiting for that to happen to you.
你想说什么
What are you saying?
我觉得你值得一个
I think that you deserve someone
能够包容你的生活的人
that will embrace your life,
而不是怨恨它
not resent it.
一个比我更好的人
Someone that's better than me.
我爱你
I love you.
真的 我非常爱你 但是我不能
I do. I love you so much, but I don't...
我觉得我不能再和你在一起了
I don't think that I can be with you anymore.
要起飞了 罗密欧
Hey! We're wheels up, Romeo.
走吧
Let's go.
快点
Come on.
真的对不起
I'm so... I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
墨西哥 墨西哥市
大伙 这是丽塔·阿尔法罗
Everybody, this is Rita Alfaro,
我在墨西哥情报局的搭档
my counterpart in Mexican intelligence
她负责我们在这的联络
and the liaison for our operation here.
欢迎
Bienvenidos.
代表墨西哥调查与安全中心欢迎你们
On behalf of Mexican CISEN, welcome.
希望能怀着合作精神
We look forward to working with you
和你们一起工作
in the spirit of cooperation.
我倒是更关心
Yeah, well, I'm more interested
这里的空调系统
in the spirit of air-conditioning.
怎么这么多
Why so many?
我们不想你们在来的路上出什么事
We don't want anything to happen to you on the way in.
只是帮你们预热
You'll want your weapons hot.
准备吧
Let's load up.
光天化日 世界上最大的都市
Broad daylight. Largest metropolitan city in the world.
他们的担心会被偷袭吗
And they are seriously worried about a hit?
我已经开始有不好的预感了 哥们
I already got a bad feeling, brother.
跟你一样
Join the club.
多扎
你就做这种事吗
So this is what you do, huh?
做
Do?
寻找黑帮
Cartel hunter.
是的
Sure.
有经验可以分享吗
Any wisdom to share?
他们无处不在 你不知道该相信谁
They're everywhere, and you'll never know who to trust.
既然你提起来了
Well, since you brought it up,
多扎人手挺多的
Doza owns plenty of people down here,
包括墨西哥陆战队
Mexican Marines included.
无意冒犯 洛佩兹
No offense, Lopez.
指墨西哥人
这个国家的警♥察♥ 都是坏人
The state police, they're all bad.
联邦政♥府♥也很可疑
Yeah, the Federales are questionable.
但是这次行动的每个陆战队员
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表